- » Sponge Custard
Sponge Custard Recipes
Sponge custard is a type of regular custard but with a flavour of sponge cake in it. Sponge custard is widely appreciated for its smooth texture and is very popular with children. The ingredients used in making this ... More »
Nick Nairn Ginger Sponge Pudding With Custard & Brazil Nut Brittle
1. For the Brazil nut brittle, sprinkle the caster sugar into a heavy frying pan and set over a medium-high heat. Add the nuts and shake the pan occasionally as the sugar begins to caramelise. When golden amber in colour, quickly pour onto a sturdy baking... - 40.5278
Rhubarb Sponge Custard
Put rhubarb in saucepan, add water and sugar.
Cover and cook until tender.
(Makes about 1 cup thick sauce.) Sift flour, measure and resift with remaining dry ingredients.
Add to the creamed butter and mix well.
Add the beaten egg yolks and lemon juice and... - 40.1209
Sponge Custard Delight
Combine flour with baking powder and 3/4 cup sugar.
Combine egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in large mixing bowl.
Beat at high speed of mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/3 cup sugar, beating until very stiff peaks form.
Do not... - 39.837
You May Also Like!
Peach Melba Sponge
Drain syrup from peaches into a 2 cup measure; add water to make 13/4 cups; pour 1 cup into a small saucepan.
Dice peaches and set aside.
Heat syrup mixture in saucepan to boiling; stir into gelatin in a medium size bowl until gelatin dissolves; stir in... - 37.0218
1. Combine sugar, flour, and salt in a bowl; add a mixture of the beaten egg yolks, lemon peel and juice, and melted butter; mix well. Stir in the milk.
2. Beat egg whites until stiff, not dry, peaks are formed. Fold into first mixture. Pour into 6 custard... - 30.3881
Lemon Sponge Pudding
Spinach And Chana Dal Bhujia is a nutritious and tasty side dish that you just cant miss. I started serving this as an experiment to see if my kids would have it and now its their favorite. You will definitely love this Spinach And Chana Dal Bhujia recipe - 35.618
1. Heat evaporated milk and egg yolks in top of double boiler over boiling water; stir for about 5 minutes, until mixture thickens and lightly coats back of wooden spoon. Remove from heat; add vanilla extract. Cool completely.
2. In electric blender, puree... - 19.3186
Raspberry Sponge Pudding
Pre heat the empty Slo cooker for 20 minutes.
Butter a 550ml (1 pt) basin and put jam in the base.
In a bowl cream the margarine and sugar until light and creamy.
Gradually beat in the egg.
Fold in the flour gently, adding a little milk or water to make a... - 36.6371
1. Dissolve gelatine in the liquid. Add sugar and lime juice and allow to cool.
2. Dice pineapple.
3. Whisk the whites till stiff in a large bowl and add the liquid gradually and continue whisking till mixture starts to set.
4. Add two-thirds of the pineapple... - 35.6123
This Zuppa Inglese tastes too good ! Try this creamy meringue sponge cake for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestion for this Zuppa Inglese are welcome ! - 43.5322
Scald milk with butter in top part of double boiler over simmering water.
Mix 3/4 cup sugar, the cornstarch and salt in bowl and stir in some of hot milk.
Stir back into milk in double boiler and cook, stirring until thickened.
Cover and cook, stirring... - 37.475
Sultana Sponge Pudding
1) In a large mixing bowl, add in the quick-creaming luxury margarine, castor sugar, eggs, flour, milk and sultanas.
2) Beat for about 2 minutes. If the margarine is not soft enough, press it to the sides of the bowl while beating.
3) Take a 1 1/2-pint... - 42.8149
Basic Sponge Pudding
1. Beat together the margarine, sugar, egg, vanilla flavouring and flour until smooth. Gradually add the milk to give a soft dropping consistency.
2. Spoon into a greased 600 ml (1 pint) pudding basin and level the surface.
3. Microwave on LOW for 7-9 minutes... - 24.2147
Sponge Custard Recipes By Category