- » Split Turkey Breast
Split Turkey Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of split turkey breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for split turkey breast recipes.
Smoked Turkey Breast
Split turkey breast through center so it will Iie flat on grill.
Combine 1 teaspoon seasoned salt and crushed red pepper; sprinkle mixture over underside of turkey breast.
Combine 1 tablespoon seasoned salt, basil, and paprika; sprinkle mixture over top of... - 39.8814
Prosciutto Stuffed Turkey Breast
For stuffing, in a medium saucepan cook leek in 2 teaspoons of the hot oil until tender.
Stir in bread crumbs, nuts, Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons of the fresh sage, and the parsley.
Remove skin from turkey breast in one piece; set aside.
Remove... - 44.9601
Midsummer's Night Split Peas And Pasta
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. In a large saucepan bring split peas in water to a boil over high heat.
3. Lowering the heat to medium-low, simmer for 20... - 45.248
Turkey Breast Shanghai
1) In a medium bowl, place turkey, by cutting it into thin strips.
2) Marinate it with 1/4 cup wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, cornstarch and pepper for 15 minutes at room temperature.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl; mix remaining... - 42.5752
Tempting Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Tempting Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing is a delicious preparation that serves as a perfect dish for your parties. This delicious Tempting Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing is sure to get your guests send in those unreserved compliments about your cooking! Just... - 41.9184
Turkey A La King
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add turkey and onion; saute 3 to 5 minutes or until turkey is browned.
Add mushrooms; saute 1 minute.
Add flour to skillet; cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk, stirring... - 42.364
Turkey Spinach And Mashed Potato Roll
1 In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the potatoes and garlic for about 12 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of the cooking water. Return the potatoes, garlic, and reserved cooking water to the saucepan and mash... - 33.7126
Turkey With Mushrooms In Creamy Red Wine Sauce
Are you looking for some new Turkey ideas on this Thanksgiving? Try , this exciting marinated turkey breast in red wine and cream sauce with mushrooms. Your guests would surely thank you for such a lovely meal. - 106.823
Prepare BUTTER BUDSÂ® "Hollandaise" Sauce.
Cover each English muffin half with a turkey slice; top with poached egg.
Spoon 2 tablespoons "Hollandaise" Sauce over each egg.
Garnish with chopped parsley.
Makes 2 servings - 33.2584
Parmesan Turkey Schnitzel
Turkey Schnitzel is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other side dish for your coming parties! - 37.5106
Vegetable And Turkey Sandwiches
Greek Style Pita Sandwiches gives a pleasant taste. The boneless lamb and reduced calorie salad dressing makes Greek Style Pita Sandwiches very unique and tasty. The Lamb or Pork Lovers must taste Greek Style Pita Sandwiches. - 38.3725
Spread each bun half with mustard.
Layer turkey, pickle, ham and Thuringer on bottom half of each bun.
Spoon about 1/4 cup coleslaw onto each.
Top with remaining bun half. - 29.9659
Curried Turkey Pita
Stir together mayonnaise, chutney, celery and curry powder in small bowl. Spread 1 tablespoon chutney mixture inside each pita half.
To assemble each sandwich, fill 1 pita half with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 slice turkey, 1/2 slice cheese and 1 red pepper ring.... - 27.6709
Butterflied Turkey With Leek Dressing
In a wide frying pan, melt butter over low heat.
Add pine nuts and stir until golden
Lift out nuts with a slotted spoon; set aside.
Add onions to pan.
Increase heat to medium and cook, stirring often, until soft.
Remove from heat and set aside.
Trim ends and... - 41.1732
Hot Turkey Sandwiches
Place bagels, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheer.
Broil 6 inches from heat 1 minute or until golden brown.
Combine yogurt and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Spread yogurt mixture evenly over each bagel half.
Place 3 apple rings and 1... - 38.6582
1) Split turkey, remove backbone, and split away any other bits of bones.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Cream the butter until fluffy.
4) Stir in rosemary, shallots, and parsley.
5) Loosen the skin in the breast and spoon a portion... - 38.1879
Remove turkey neck and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Discard large lumps of fat.
With poultry shears or a knife, split turkey lengthwise along one side of backbone.
Pull turkey open; place, skin side up, on a flat surface, and press firmly,... - 32.9717
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Using a scissors, cut 4 squares of tinfoil large enough to enclose the turkey piece.
3) Generously grease the middle of the tinfoil.
4) Apply butter all over the turkey.
5) Add salt and... - 46.2073
1) In a skillet, melt the butter or margarine.
2) To this, add the yeast. Mix well.
3) In the same skillet, place the turkey slices.
4) Heat, until lightly browned on both the sides, turning constantly.
5) Meanwhile, on each muffin half, spread 1... - 42.5171
Turkey Burgers is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. A delicious Turkey Burgers will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. - 32.5752
1 Brush the washed turkey all over with melted butter. Sprinkle with chicken seasoning.
2 Arrange, breast side down, on an up turned tea plate in a 30 x 20 x 5cm/ 12x8x2 inch ovenproof glass dish.
3 Cover with a lid or a split roasting bag. Pierce bag, and... - 26.723
To make the salsa, in small bowl, combine the avocado, 1/4 cup prepared salsa, sour cream, and chili pepper; mix thoroughly, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the burgers, in a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey or chicken breast with... - 37.0872
Grilled Turkey On Sesame Buns
Rinse turkey and pat dry.
Stir together oil and lemon juice; brush mixture evenly over both sides of turkey slices, then over cut surfaces of buns.
Place turkey on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of medium-hot coals.
Cook, turning... - 42.8139
Turkey & Mushroom Burgers
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg white and wine until blended.
Stir in crumbs, salt, pepper, and shallots; then lightly mix in turkey and mushrooms.
Shape turkey mixture into 6 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Spray a wide nonstick frying pan with cooking... - 37.127
All American Turkey Sub
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly on bottom halves of rolls.
Combine lettuce and Italian dressing, tossing to coat.
Top cream cheese mixture evenly with lettuce leaves, turkey, tomato, process cheese,... - 34.4146
Turkey Cutlets With Apricots
1 Holding a sharp knife parallel to the cutting board, split each turkey tenderloin horizontally in half.
2 Make 4 thinner tenderloins.
3 Cut each in half crosswise to make 8 pieces in all.
4 Between the sheets of waxed paper, put the turkey... - 44.4694
Southwestern Sloppy Joes
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Swirl in the oil, then add the onion, garlic, and jalapeno.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes.
Add the chili powder and oregano, and cook 1 minute more.
Add the turkey and corn,... - 38.0965
Chicken Supper Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan, partially cook bacon over medium heat to remove most of fat (bacon should still be limp).
Lift out and drain on paper towels.
Arrange chicken over muffin halves.
Top each with an onion slice and a tomato slice, then sprinkle evenly with... - 34.4685
Chicken & Vegetable Bundles
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Using a flat-surfaced mallet, pound each half-breast between 2 sheets of wax paper until 1/4 inch thick, then cut in half lengthwise.
For each bundle, wrap one strip of meat around 3 or 4 strips each of carrot and zucchini.
Run 2... - 30.6712
Game Day Party Snacks
The big game is on TV and the crowd is ready to chow down! Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares some great game day recipes and entertaining ideas that will score big with family and friends! - 38.9901
1. Place the cubed beef, lamb, and turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine coconut milk, onion, garlic, dry mustard, coriander, turmeric, salt, and cumin; mix well. Pour marinade over the meat. Seal... - 36.8628
1. In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper, and salt. Brush about half of the mixture on the insides of both the top and bottom of the bread.
2. Line the bottom with the tomato slices, then layer on the salami, cheese,... - 34.7947
Crescent Cristo Sandwich Loaf
1. Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
2. Split dough into 4 long rectangles. Keep dough rectangles crosswise on 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets. The dough rectangles should not touch each other. Firmly press perforations to seal.
3.... - 46.1855
Savory Mushroom Burgers
Remove stems from mushrooms.
Finely chop half of the mushrooms (you should have about 1 cup); slice the remaining mushrooms and set aside.
In a small saucepan cook finely chopped mushrooms and garlic in 1/2 cup of the chicken broth for 4 to 5 minutes or until... - 41.2379
Sausage Melt Sandwiches
In a large no-stick skillet, combine the oil and onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until softened.
Add the apples and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the apples are very tender.
Transfer to a large bowl and let cool for... - 43.9649
Pasta And Pizza
1. Seed and chop one tomato. Thinly slice remaining tomato; reserve for pizza.
2. To prepare pizza, preheat oven to 425°F. Drizzle pita halves evenly with oil; arrange the sliced tomato around edges. Sprinkle the provolone cheese, 1/4 ounce of the Parmesan... - 38.0126
Game Hens With Fruit And Sausage Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°.
For the hens: Remove and reserve giblets and necks from hens.
Rinse hens under cold water; pat dry.
Split hens in half lengthwise; trim excess fat.
Loosen skin from breasts and drumsticks by inserting fingers and gently pushing between... - 42.8951