- » Split Pea Zucchini Soup
Split Pea Zucchini Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of split pea zucchini soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for split pea zucchini soup recipes.
Ruth's Split Pea Soup
1. Combine all ingredients in a large soup pot with a tight-fitting lid. Bring to a rolling boil, and skim off any foam that rises to the surface.
2. Cover. Simmer 2 hours. Adjust seasoning. - 23.9862
Split Pea Minestrone
In a large saucepan combine zucchini, mushrooms, onions, and celery.
Cook about 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except potatoes.
Simmer stirring occasionally about 45 minutes or until soup thickens.
Add water to adjust consistency if necessary.
Add... - 39.1256
Split Peas With Vegetables
Taste adventure! Yellow split peas are flavored with a sampling of the spices, vegetables and fruit commonly found in the cuisine of India. - 38.4358
Vegetable Soup With Pesto
Prepare Homemade Pesto; set aside.
Trim root ends and tough green tops from leeks.
Split leeks length-wise, rinse thoroughly, and thinly slice crosswise.
In an 8- to 10-quart pan, combine leeks, broth, carrots, and celery; bring to a boil over high... - 37.5803
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add pancetta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until some of the fat is released.
3. Then stir in carrots, onions, garlic, and leeks.
4. Cook with occasional stirring over low heat for... - 47.6397
Vegetables In Pita Baskets
1. Heat oil in a wok or large saucepan until a cube of bread dropped in browns in 50 seconds. Cook pitta breads one at a time, pressing with the head of a metal soup ladle to form a basket. Drain on absorbent kitchen paper. Set aside and keep warm.
2. To... - 38.1329