- » Split Pea Salad
Split Pea Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of split pea salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for split pea salad recipes.
Yellow Split Pea Dip With Raw Vegetables
Drain the soaked split peas and put into a saucepan with fresh cold water.
Add the bicarbonate of soda -no more than 1/16th of a teaspoon - and bring to the boil.
Drain and rinse them.
Cover again with cold water and bring to the boil.
Add the onion and 4... - 46.2418
Split Pea & Green Pea Salad
1. Sort through split peas, discarding any debris; then rinse and drain peas. In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart (1.4-to 1.9-liter) pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat. Add split peas and dried thyme. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until split peas are tender to... - 33.9862
You May Also Like!
Caspian Split Peas
1) In a pot, combine together the stock, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, split peas, barley and garlic.
2) Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for about 1 1/4 hours, or until the barley is tender.
3) Stir in the parsley, reserve 1 tablespoon for... - 39.2615
Midsummer's Night Split Peas And Pasta
1. In a pan add water, cook pasta as per package directions, drain, rinse under cool water, drain and cool keeping aside.
2. In a large saucepan bring split peas in water to a boil over high heat.
3. Lowering the heat to medium-low, simmer for 20... - 45.248
Holiday Split Peas Vinaigrette
Holiday split peas vinaigrette is a cooked peas vinaigrette. Prepared with sausage and onions along with a vinaigrette blend of oil with parsley and mustard to taste, it is finished with the addition of tomatoes. With salt and sugar to taste, this split peas... - 43.359
Peppered Split Pea Soup
Soak dried peas overnight in 2 c of cold water.
In morning, drain off water and measure; to this add enough more water to make 6 c in all.
Saute the onion until tender in the butter, or in fat cut from the ham bone, in a deep kettle.
Add ham bone, drained... - 39.854
Tomatoes With Roasted Split Chick Peas
This one gets done practically before you can say tomato salad.
Roasted split chick peas are also known as puthana in Marathi, puttu kadalai in Tamil or dalia in Hindi.
Dry grind the roasted split chick peas along with the green chillie coarsely.
Mix this... - 27.6621
Yellow Split Pea Fritters
Baya Kyaw is Indian in origin and is a popular street food in Yangon, eaten as a snack throughout the day. This recipe is my sister’s version and works particularly well as a starter, simply served with a dip or my personal favourite, eaten like falafel,... - 39.0109
Split Peas Vinaigrette
1. Rinse split peas in running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled peas.
2. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat peas, water, and 2 teaspoons salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 45 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
3. In... - 33.3374
Minced Beef And Split Peas Stuffed Apples
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) Rinse the apples well in cold water.
3) Slice the apples horizontally from the top of each apple to make a lid, and reserve the slices.
4) Scoop the flesh with an apple corer.
5) In a saucepan, boil the... - 44.8777
Fish & Peas Soup
Cut off and discard root ends and dark green tops of leeks; discard coarse outer leaves.
Split leeks lengthwise and rinse well; thinly slice crosswise.
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add leeks, garlic, and carrot; cook, stirring... - 42.6425
Salmon And Cheese Rolls With Peas
1. Take a bowl and flake the fish after draining it thoroughly.
2. Mix in the peas and evaporated milk.
3. Season with lemon juice along with salt & pepper.
4. Take a pan and stir the mixture in it over low heat until it becomes creamy and smooth.
5.... - 38.6301