- » Split Lentil Rice
Split Lentil Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of split lentil rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for split lentil rice recipes.
Split Lentil Rice
Clean, wash and soak the mung in adequate water for 15 minutes.
Clean, wash and drain the rice.
Dry roast the cumin, coconut and cloves till you get a wonderful aroma.
Leave to cool and dry grind them.
Heat the ghee in a pressure pan and saute the rice in it... - 38.7345
You May Also Like!
Fry Moong Ki Daal
Here , there is another great video with a delicious recipe stored in it. Fry Moong Ki daal is a vegan recipe made with split skinless mung with spices. It has all typical South Asian spices like turmeric, cumin and kasuri methi which gives a nice flavor to... - 125.099
Indian Yellow Split Pea Soup
1.Take a soup kettle, add oil and heat it over medium heat.
2.Add the chopped onion and saute till transparent.
3.Now add the cumin, and saute till it until it splutters and releases it's fragrance.
4.Add the split peas,water and turmeric and bring to... - 47.2696
Easy Mung Dhuli Dal
Looking for an easy and quick to make split yellow lentil (mung dhuli dal) recipe? This recipe has the dal cooked in a few seasonings and spices, yet full of flavor to satisfy any taste bud. - 0
Puree Of Split Peas
1) Pour off the water from split peas and rinse in cold running water.
2) In a saucepan, place the split peas and cover with water.
3) Add 2 tablespoon of butter, bay leaf and mustard to the split peas.
4) Put the lid on and simmer for 1 to 1 ½ hours... - 42.1514
Spiced Lentils And Peas With Brown Rice
1. Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size saucepan. Stir in the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover and cook 40 minutes, or until the water is completely absorbed. Remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
2. Combine the stock, onion and... - 34.3029
Brown Rice And Lentil Dosa / Adai
South Indians on a low-carb diet need not give up their favorite dosa. You can substitute with this protein and iron rich Adai dosa recipe. This crispy crepe made with a combination of lentils and brown rice is a popular breakfast and snack dish in Tamil Nadu... - 114.681
Spinach And Split Pea Soup
1. Wash and drain the split peas.
2. In a saucepan, cover the split peas with 2 cups of water and allow to soak for a minimum of 1/2 an hour.
3. Add additional 2 ½ cups water to the soaked split peas and place the saucepan on a medium... - 48.6474
Bisi Bele Huliyana Sambar Bhath
1. Cook red gram till very soft.
2. Soak tamarind and extract juice.
3. Fry spices, coconut and other gram in a little fat and grind to a soft paste.
4. Add the spices, garam masala, curry leaves and washed rice to cooked gram. Add salt.
5. Add sufficient hot... - 43.9386
Red Lentil And Vegetable Curry
1) Heat the oil and stir-fry the garlic and onion in it for a few minutes.
2) Add the celery, carrot and curry powder.
3) Add the tomatoes, lentils and stock and stir well.
4) Bring the contents to a boil.
5) Cover and reduce the heat. Simmer gently... - 44.6222