- » Splenda
Splenda is a low carb, no calorie artificial sweetener, which is used as a sugar substitute in cooking and baking. A boon for diabetics, splenda is used in the preparation of muffins, cheesecakes, glazes, pies etc. ... More »
Low Carb Splenda Key Lime Dessert Pie
Think that a delicious key lime pie is completely off the menu of things you can eat when on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and learn how to make a low carb pie with fewer than 30 carbs. Watch and learn! - 119.503
Baked Low Carb Splenda Scones
Scones do not always have to be high on the calorie and carb scales. Don't believe us? Watch this video and change the way you think forever. Watch to know more. - 113.207
Baked Low Carb Splenda Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for a delicious peanut butter cookies recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then this LowCarb360 video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to bake cookies that pack fewer than 30 carbs. - 108.763
Sugar Free Red Velvet Cake
A friend of mine asked me to make this recipe for her. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it came out! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of... - 104.757
Splenda® Nadia Sawalha's Raspberry Friands
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C. Grease the small muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl add in the egg white and vanilla extract. Beat until fluffy and set aside.
3. In another bowl add in the flour, almond... - 0
You May Also Like!
1) Place Splenda ice cubes, coffee and reduced fat milk into blender
glass. Blend until smooth.
2) For a sweeter version, increase Splenda to taste.
3) If desired, top each with a little whipped cream - 31.052
Ricotta Berry Breakfast
Ricotta berry breakfast is yet another example of how you can eat healthy and yet delightful dishes. Its just the matter of how creative you can get. Watch this video recipe to find out how Amy is having an effortless healthy breakfast and showing us the way... - 88.0718
So you always pounce upon those lovely doughnuts every time you see them? Now you can enjoy your favorite doughnuts without worrying about the carbs. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare them at home without the carbs. - 84.8242
Strawberries Marinated In Balsamic Vinegar
In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, Splenda, pepper, and orange peel.
Add the strawberries and toss to coat.
Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
Spoon the strawberries into dessert bowls and top each with the frozen yogurt. - 30.1008
Cherry Cheese Pie
This is a great alternative to your average cheesecake recipe. With less sugar and carbs, this pie is not only tasty, it is better for you. - 0
1) Crush mint leaves and the juice of the limes in a tall glass.
2) Cover with sparkling mineral water.
3) Add Splenda, stir well to incorporate.
4) Fill glass with ice.
5) Garnish with lime and mint sprigs.
Note: To make a Cuban Mojito, just add rum. - 35.7792
Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Easy no bake cheesecake sounds great! Simply whip up your cheesecake recipe using whipping cream, sour cream and cream cheese. This recipe is so simple that even your kids can prepare the same in just a few minutes. - 101.444
Zero Sugar Crepe
Worried that your weakness for crepes will hamper your fitness? Worry no more! This Zero sugar crepe is a healthy alternative to the usual crepe as it does not use sugar and flour. To top, it is low in carbohydrates as well. So enjoy! - 90.1466
1. Combine cider, Splenda, cloves, allspice, cinnamon sticks, cranberries and lemon juice in a medium pot. Heat over medium-low heat for 30-60 minutes. Do not boil.
2. Add orange and lemon slices 10 minutes before serving.
3. As a precaution, strain cider - 28.9333
Splenda Recipes By Category