- » Splenda
Splenda is a low carb, no calorie artificial sweetener, which is used as a sugar substitute in cooking and baking. A boon for diabetics, splenda is used in the preparation of muffins, cheesecakes, glazes, pies etc. ... More »
Low Carb Splenda Key Lime Dessert Pie
Think that a delicious key lime pie is completely off the menu of things you can eat when on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and learn how to make a low carb pie with fewer than 30 carbs. Watch and learn! - 118.098
Baked Low Carb Splenda Scones
Scones do not always have to be high on the calorie and carb scales. Don't believe us? Watch this video and change the way you think forever. Watch to know more. - 111.811
Splenda® Nadia Sawalha's Raspberry Friands
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C. Grease the small muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl add in the egg white and vanilla extract. Beat until fluffy and set aside.
3. In another bowl add in the flour, almond... - 111.543
Baked Low Carb Splenda Peanut Butter Cookies
Looking for a delicious peanut butter cookies recipe that is also healthy and easy to make? Then this LowCarb360 video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to bake cookies that pack fewer than 30 carbs. - 107.369
Sugar Free Red Velvet Cake
A friend of mine asked me to make this recipe for her. I was pleasantly surprised how nice it came out! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of... - 105.027
You May Also Like!
Ricotta Berry Breakfast
Ricotta berry breakfast is yet another example of how you can eat healthy and yet delightful dishes. Its just the matter of how creative you can get. Watch this video recipe to find out how Amy is having an effortless healthy breakfast and showing us the way... - 88.3453
1) Place Splenda ice cubes, coffee and reduced fat milk into blender
glass. Blend until smooth.
2) For a sweeter version, increase Splenda to taste.
3) If desired, top each with a little whipped cream - 31.3153
Strawberries Marinated In Balsamic Vinegar
In a medium bowl, combine the vinegar, Splenda, pepper, and orange peel.
Add the strawberries and toss to coat.
Cover and marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
Spoon the strawberries into dessert bowls and top each with the frozen yogurt. - 28.6476
So you always pounce upon those lovely doughnuts every time you see them? Now you can enjoy your favorite doughnuts without worrying about the carbs. This video is a detailed demonstration of how you can prepare them at home without the carbs. - 85.0911
Cherry Cheese Pie
This is a great alternative to your average cheesecake recipe. With less sugar and carbs, this pie is not only tasty, it is better for you. - 124.255
1) Crush mint leaves and the juice of the limes in a tall glass.
2) Cover with sparkling mineral water.
3) Add Splenda, stir well to incorporate.
4) Fill glass with ice.
5) Garnish with lime and mint sprigs.
Note: To make a Cuban Mojito, just add rum. - 36.0389
In large bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, SPLENDA® and dill.
Bring large saucepan of water to a boil; add green beans and cook until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
Add beans to dressing, tossing and stirring to coat beans.
Add salt... - 31.7459
1. Combine cider, Splenda, cloves, allspice, cinnamon sticks, cranberries and lemon juice in a medium pot. Heat over medium-low heat for 30-60 minutes. Do not boil.
2. Add orange and lemon slices 10 minutes before serving.
3. As a precaution, strain cider - 29.135
Bavarian Red Cabbage
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine red cabbage, onion, and apples.
In a small bowl, combine vinegar, Splenda, and bacon bits.
Drizzle mixture evenly over top.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8... - 32.2857
Splenda Recipes By Category