- » Spiral Ham
Spiral Ham Recipes
Spiral Ham is a delicious food item and also a must have food item during Christams and Easter. Spiral Hams make a great Christmas dinner and Easter dinner. It seems, without these Spiral Hams recipes, Christams and ... More »
Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham For The Holidays
Just in time for the holidays, Jasmine teaches a fantastic recipe to impress your family and friends. This Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or any occasion when you eat with your loved ones. - 98.0717
Raisin Sauce For Spiral Ham
In 1 1/2 -quart bowl, stir together orange juice, water and cornstarch until blended.
Stir in rum, raisins, currant jelly and allspice. - 32.679
Fruit Glazed Spiral Ham
Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan.
Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
Combine the pineapple, apricot jam, mustard and horseradish; spread over the ham.
Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 140. - 27.456
You May Also Like!
Holiday Special Spiral-sliced Ham With Brown Sugar Crumb Glaze
Add flair and flavor to your ham with a delicious brown sugar crumb glaze. You can pull off a delicious holiday feast with this sweet tasting holiday ham. Perfect accompaniment with ham bread, this soul-satisfying dish is a cinch to make and clean up. Stream... - 95.9119
Cheese And Ham Spirals
Having homemade frozen appetizers in the freezer can be a host's secret weapon when guests drop by. Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a simple and delicious recipe for cheese and ham spirals that are easy to make and freeze beautifully. - 39.5672
Mustard And Pepper Coated Ham
1. Heat oven to 300°F. Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty foil.
2. Set ham face-down in roasting pan (this helps to keep slices intact). Bake until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part, not touching bone, registers 135°F to 140°F, 1 1/2 to 2... - 27.0169
Honey Baked Ham
Honey baked ham is one of my favorites. I love the glazed look and the delicious flavor that the fruit juices and honey add to this ham. An easy to make recipe that is fit for even beginners to make a start. - 25.8635
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Secure pineapple and cherries to ham with toothpicks.
Combine brown sug-ar and seasoned salt; rub over ham.
Gently pour pineapple juice over ham.
Bake, uncovered, at 325° for... - 32.7514
Honey Baked Ham - Copykat.com
If you are not finding the perfect ham recipe, you can check this video. In this video, the chef has given a unique flavour to the ham by adding granulated sugar to it. Do try this out. - 103.532
Ham And Cheese Cellentani
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
2. Preheat oven to 375°.
3. Place flour in a large saucepan. Gradually add 1/2 cup milk, stirring constantly with a whisk until blended. Stir in remaining milk. Place... - 34.2477
New Year’s Apricot Honey Glazed Ham
Baked ham is a wonderful holiday dinner staple, but why stick to the same recipe year after year? Turn up the volume and impress your guests with this delicious smoked ham coated with a delicious, sweet apricot honey glaze. - 27.901
Apricot Coconut Glazed Ham
1. Remove rind and trim of fat from the ham.
2. Score the surface of the ham with shallow diagonal cuts, in a diamond pattern.
3. Stud center of the diamonds with whole cloves.
4. Preheat the oven to 325°F
5. Place prepared ham on a... - 41.8258
Spiral Ham Recipes By Category