- » Spinach Yogurt
Spinach Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach yogurt recipes.
Spinach Carrot Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1. Wash the spinach well and trim their stems. Tear them in bite size pieces.
2. Spin in a salad spinner.
3. In a salad bowl place the salad. Add onion rings and grated carrots.
4. In another bowl whisk dressing.
5. Pour it on the salad.... - 48.2706
Persian Spinach Salad With Yogurt Dressing
Persian Spinach Salad With Yoghurt Dressing has a nice taste and must be tried by salad lovers. Persian Spinach Salad With Yoghurt Dressing is a an easy to make recipe, do try it out at home. - 47.1719
Yogurt Soup With Barley & Spinach
In traditional kitchens around the world, soup stock usually comes together with whatever scraps the cook happens to have on hand.
A liquid base to which more obvious ingredients are added later, stock is the heart of the soup's flavor.
Our two stocks are... - 45.9818
Yogurt Spinach Soup
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, add the frozen spinach and pour in the water and stock.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and pulse 2 to 3 times, in short bursts, until well blended.
4. Tip the liquid into a... - 44.8073
Spinach With Yogurt
Combine the spinach, onion and garlic in a saucepan.
Cook covered over medium heat, without additional water, for 5 minutes, tossing the pan frequently to prevent sticking.
Drain off any moisture.
Add the olive oil.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 more... - 44.1203
Spinach Soup With Yogurt
1) Wash spinach in a large bowl. Change the water a couple of times.
2) Discard the tough stems and bruised leaves. Pat dry spinach with paper towels and set aside.
3) Skin off onions and cut slices about 1/4 inch thick. Also, rinse dill and... - 44.0849
Spinach And Yogurt Soup
Can there be a soup that is delicious and healthy all at the same time; yeah this Spinach soup is something you should try, if you are looking for such a combination! Righly flavored and with a choice of desirable ingredients, this Spinach Soup is a healthy... - 43.8264
Yogurt With Spinach
Wash and trim the spinach.
Make sure no sand is left.
Bring 4 quarts of water to boil in large pot.
Add 1 teaspoon salt.
When boiling, drop spinach in it and cover., As soon as the spinach wilts, remove it and put it in a colander.
Run cold water over it... - 42.0505
Spinach And Yogurt
Heat oil over medium heat in heavy skillet.
Add onion; saute until golden, stirring frequently.
Add spinach and saute a few minutes.
Remove from heat.
Combine yogurt, garlic, mint, salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended.
Gradu-ally stir in spinach... - 37.0368
Spinach With Yogurt And Mint
Wash spinach; remove tough stems.
Drain and steam in the moisture that clings to the leaves.
Chop onion and heat oil.
Cook onion in hot oil until translucent.
Drain spinach thoroughly, pressing to remove any remaining moisture.
Mince garlic; chop mint and... - 36.812
Spinach Yogurt Dip
Place unopened spinach package on micro-proof plate.
Cook on HI, 5 min-utes.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Drain and squeeze dry.
Place spinach in medium bowl and add remaining ingredients.
Stir until well blended.
Chill several hours. - 36.812
This yogurt spinach soup is a healthy soup prepared with spinach and plain yogurt. Non cooked the yogurt spinach soup is made with chicken boillon and flavored with dill and chives and is best served with lemon slices as garnish. - 36.4571
Spinach And Yogurt Salad
Spinach Salad has a moist taste.The Garlic and Onion gives the Spinach Salad Energizing taste. - 33.939
Spinach Caramelized Onion And Yogurt Dip With Pita Crisps
1. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a saute pan, then caramelise the onions and garlic with some salt and pepper for about 20 mins, until golden. Remove from the heat, scrape into a bowl, then let cool in the refrigerator.
2. Cut the... - 31.9672
Low Fat Yogurt Spinach Dip
1. Combine yogurt, spinach, fresh parsley, scallions, dill leaves, and garlic.
2. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 31.841
Spinach And Yogurt Salad
In a deep bowl combine the spinach, lemon juice, onion and salt.
Toss the mixture with a spoon.
Then stir in the yogurt and mix thoroughly.
Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. - 26.7752