- » Spinach With Herb
Spinach With Herb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach with herb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach with herb recipes.
Provencale Spinach Dip With Herb Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and thyme; reduce the heat to low. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until softened but not browned, about 10 minutes. Set... - 33.7563
Spinach And Herb Dip For Raw Vegetables
1) Take a bowl and mix together all the ingredients in it.
2) Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.
3) Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with raw vegetables. - 35.0821
Herb 'n' Spinach Cakes
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add rosemary, nutmeg, and spinach; cook 2 minutes.
Place spinach mixture in a large bowl; let cool... - 35.7763
Spinach Herb Omelette
Combine first 4 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 2 minutes.
Add spinach, and saute 1 1/2 minutes or until spinach begins to wilt.
Stir in rice,... - 43.1568
Spinach Herb Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepan; add green onions and tops, parsley, chives, watercress, lettuce, spinach, salt, pepper, and tarragon; cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
Pour in consomme and continue cooking 15 minutes.
Before serving, stir in cream and bring... - 31.879
Spinach Herb Fettuccine
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook onion in margarine till tender.
Stir in cornstarch, basil, bouillon granules, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add milk and water.
Cook and stir till thickened... - 43.1756
Herb Tortellini With Spinach, Turkey Sausage & Feta
METHOD: Cook tortellini according to manufacturer’s instructions
in a pot of salted water. Drain and toss with 1 tbsp olive oil.
Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp of
olive oil, and sliced chicken sausage to pan. Cook,... - 39.0175
1) In a food processor, add tarragon, spinach, parsley, basil and fennel.
2) Process the items to form a puree with coarse consistency.
3) Gradually pour in olive oil and 1/3 cup water, while the machine is still running.
4) Stir in lemon... - 42.2732