- » Spinach With Brown Butter
Spinach With Brown Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach with brown butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach with brown butter recipes.
Spinach With Brown Butter
Place spinach in pan with water that clings to it.
Stir over medium heat with a wooden spoon until it wilts.
Melt the butter in a pan and cook until brown but not burned.
Add to spinach with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Stir well and serve. - 27.266
Greens In Brown Butter
1 Leave the stems, if the leaves are small, if large, remove them.
2 In a large pot of boiling water,put the greens.
3 Boil for 2 minutes and about, 3 to 5 minutes longer for older, larger greens.
4 Drain well.
5 Refresh the leaves by placing... - 36.2837
Vegan Spinach Dip, Creme Brulee & Butter Tarts
Squeeze out any excess liquid from the spinach. Place in a bowl
and set aside.
Place tofu in a blender or food processor and puree until it is
smooth and creamy.
Pour the tofu into the bowl with the spinach, add the soup mix and
stir to... - 40.8197
You May Also Like!
Brown Rice And Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Put the spinach in a large kettle with just the water clinging to the leaves. Cover and cook until wilted. Drain well, squeeze out the excess water, and chop.
3. Melt the butter, stir in the flour, and gradually blend in... - 32.1983
Spinach And Brown Rice Greek Style
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Heat oil in a large skillet.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook until onion is tender, but not brown.
Add spinach and salt; stir.
Cook until spinach is tender, about 5... - 36.8548
Browned Butter With Nuts
Brown butter lightly.
Mix with nuts.
Serve with broccoli, asparagus, string beans, cauliflower, spinach and other vegetables - 13.6259
Creamed Spinach Puree
Brown butter in medium saucepan over medium heat, being careful not to burn.
Mix in remaining ingredients except salt and pepper and heat through, stirring constantly.
Season to taste. - 25.7036
1. Press the spinach between two plates to extract all the moisture.
2. Mix the spinach with the ricotta cheese, half the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Gradually add the egg, beating well until the mixture holds together when shaped.
3. With... - 35.1188
Spinach With Sesame
1) Preheat oven moderate at 350°.
2) Cut tough stems of spinach and wash carefully.
3) Sprinkle sesame seeds on cookie sheet and toast.
4) Bake in oven till brown but do not let it burn.
5) In a saucepan place spinach with water... - 37.8141
1. Blanch the spinach, following package instructions.
2. Drain well squeezing out as mush water as possible and pat dry between layers of paper toweling
3. In an oven proof frying pan with, melt the butter over medium heat
4. Sauté... - 44.6523
Spinach Quesadillas With Avocado Salsa
1. To prepare the salsa, in a mixing bowl, combing all the ingredients for the salsa and mix well. Place the bowl in the refrigerator or leave outside for 1 hour to allow all the flavors to blend together.
2. In a small bowl, blend together the butter... - 44.9144
Buttered Fettuccine Spinach Toss
1. Take a 10-inch non-stick skillet and combine oil and butter in it.
2. Heat the pan until butter is melted.
3. Add spinach, mushroom, tomatoes, and garlic and fry these ingredients against high heat until mushrooms are turned light brown in color.... - 41.8657
Toasted Spinach Sandwiches
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine spinach and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spread spinach mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread; sprinkle evenly with cheese, and top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Transfer... - 34.9796