- » Spinach White Sauce
Spinach White Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach white sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach white sauce recipes.
Stuffed Spinach Leaves In White Sauce
Put the spinach leaves in salted hot water. After 10 minutes, remove from water.
For the stuffing
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
2. Add the green chillies and fry again for a few seconds.
3. Add the vegetables and salt and cook for 1... - 42.4721
Spinach Ring With White Bean Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat, cook the spinach, covered, in 2 teaspoons of the olive oil for 2 minutes.
Uncover and cook, stirring, until the spinach is completely dry about 2 minutes.
In a medium size... - 41.4096
Spinach Balls In Tomato Sauce
Spinach balls in tomato sauce is a vegetable balls recipe. Combined with breadcrumbs and shaped into spinach balls, it is cooked with an herbed tomato sauce. The basil and garlic in the sauce adds the main flavor to this neat recipe. - 42.4637
Artichoke And Spinach Madeline
If you thought dips all dips are decadent, think again. Beryl Stokes presents a luscious, creamy, palate-pleasing spinach and artichoke dip that pairs well with almost all vegetarian appetizers. You can make it in a crockpot well in advance if you wish to... - 107.624
Spaghetti With Spinach And Clam Sauce
Cook spaghetti according to package directions until just tender.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine clam sauce, spinach, oregano and garlic powder.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 5 minutes.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Drain... - 33.9454
Spinach Lasagna With Swiss Cheese Sauce
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of foil; set aside.
For filling, in a large bowl combine the egg whites, ricotta cheese,... - 45.5028
Fillets Of Sole With Spinach And Mornay Sauce
Lay the sole fillets in a baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour over the boiling fish stock and wine.
Cover the dish and bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for 8 to 12 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
Meanwhile, put the... - 40.849
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 41.7493
Bow Ties With Ham And Spinach Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the shallots (or onion) and coarsely chop.
3 In a large skillet, warm the butter in the oil over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic-shallot... - 37.8633
Spinach Pasta With Tuna Sauce
In 12-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add garlic and saute until golden.
Using slotted spoon, remove and discard garlic.
To same skillet add mushrooms, onion, and green pepper and saute until onion is lightly browned.
Sprinkle... - 36.8923
Sooke Trout Baked In Parchment With Spinach And Blackberry Sauce
PASS THE BLACKBERRIES through a food mill or press through a sieve to remove the seeds; you should have about 1/2 cup puree.
Combine the vinegar, shallot, and bay leaf in a small, heavy saucepan and boil until nearly all the liquid is evaporated.
Add the... - 41.5305
Spinach Souffle With Spicy Sauce
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Melt butter in small, heavy saucepan over medium heat; stir in 3 tablespoons cornstarch, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper until smooth.
Stir in milk gradually; bring to boil, stirring constantly.
Cook 1... - 39.8878
Spinach Sole With Pesto Sauce
Preheat oven to 400°F .
Pat fish dry with paper towels.
Place in single layer in two 9 x 13-inch baking dishes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cover with vermouth and lemon juice.
Bake, covered, until fish loses its translucency about 10 to 15... - 41.0489
Rolled Roast With Spinach Stuffing
Cover roast with clear plastic wrap; pound with a meat mallet to 1/2- to 3/4-inch thickness.
Spray a skillet with nonstick coating.
Cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic in the skillet till tender and all mushroom liquid has evaporated.
Stir in spinach, egg... - 44.5761
Spinach With Sesame Tofu Sauce
1 ln a food processor or blender, whirl the tofu and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds for 1 minute or until the seeds are crushed. Add the water, vinegar, sugar, and salt and whirl 30 seconds longer or until well combined.
2 In a steamer or metal colander set... - 25.174
Spinach Timbales With Ripe Olive Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a mortar, pound the salt and garlic to a paste.
3) To the chopped spinach, add the garlic paste.
4) Add the milk, beaten eggs, lemon juice, some fresh pepper and melted butter. Mix... - 45.9273
Spinach Dumplings With Pepper Sauce
1 ln a large bowl, combine the potatoes, eggyolks, ricotta cheese, spinach, flour, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
In a very clean medium-size bowl, usingan electric mixerseton high speed, beatthe egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
Stir... - 41.6209
Spinach Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1. Place half the spinach leaves in a shallow dish, cover, cook on HIGH for two minutes to soften. Repeat with remaining spinach leaves.
2. Combine cream cheese, rice, lemon rind, nutmeg and egg. Carefully separate spinach leaves &. place some of the mixture... - 34.0278
Spinach Crepes With Tomato Sauce
To prepare the batter for 12 crepes, place the flour, milk, vegetable oil, egg.
1 egg white, and 1/3 of the spinach in an electric blender or food processor.
Blend for 10 to 20 seconds.
Cover and refrigerate the batter for 2 hours.
Cover and refrigerate the... - 41.889
Mussels With Spinach Sauce
1) Discard mussels that are not tightly closed.
2) Wash the remaining ones under cold running water to remove sand and seaweed.
3) Using a sharp knife cut off the beard around edges.
4) Soak in cold water for 1 to 2 hours.
5) To prepare... - 45.7493
Spinach Crepes With Sour Cream Sauce
Make the crepes using the Spinach Crepe Batter or Basic Crepe Batter.
Set aside and keep warm.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from heat and stir in the flour until smooth.
Return to a low heat and cook for three minutes.
Gradually add the milk, sour... - 38.9456
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce
Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes great. The noodles lover should try Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce. Spinach Noodles With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cream - 42.2556
Spinach Sole With Pesto Sauce
For all fish lovers, Spinach Sole With Pesto Sauce is the perfect dish. This wonderful combination of sole and pesto sauce is sure to get you addicted to it! Try this excellent Spinach Sole With Pesto Sauce recipe! - 44.5639
Pasta Verde Spaghetti With Spinach Amd Almond Sauce
1. Wash spinach thoroughly, remove white stems, and chop leaves coarsely.
2. Cook spinach in small quantity of salted water until the leaves turn tender; Cook frozen spinach according to the direction written on the packet.
3. Drain the... - 45.7123
Shrimp With Honey Cream Sauce & Spinach Pasta
Shrimp With Honey Cream Sauce & Spinach Pasta has it all. Shrimp With Honey Cream Sauce & Spinach Pasta recipe has my favorite shrimp the way I like it-sweetened, and another one of my favorites-spinach fettuccini. You can't ask for anything more! - 37.1524
Spinach Roulade With Mushroom Sauce
Line the base and ends of a swiss roll tin 25 x 30cm with greaseproof paper, using enough paper to over hung by 5cm at both ends. Spray with non-stick spray and dust with flour. Preheat oven to 200C (400F). Trim thick stems from spinach and wash leaves. Pack... - 29.6792
Spinach Filled Pasta With Creamy Sauce
1. Place boiling water in large bowl, add pasta, cook on HIGH for ten to twelve minutes or until tender. Drain.
2. Squeeze excess liquid from spinach, combine with Ricotta cheese, egg, breadcrumbs and nutmeg. Season to taste. Fill pasta with spinach
mixture,... - 31.7626
Chicken Breasts In Spinach And Feta Sauce
Heat oil in large pan; cook chicken, uncovered, until browned both sides and cooked through.
Remove from pan; cover to keep warm.
Add onion and garlic to same pan; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in wine.
Bring to boil; simmer, uncovered, until... - 38.4661
Meat Tortellini With Creamy Spinach Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the tortellini.Heat the butter in a medium-large saucepan.
Add the garlic and cook over low heat for 1 minute.
Stir in the flour and cook, stirring over medium-high heat, for 2 minutes.
Gradually whisk in the milk... - 43.8624
Pappardelle With Spinach Mushroom Sauce
1. In a large pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil, add the pasta.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic, stirring it often, until it is soft and fragrant.
3. Raising the heat to high, sautÃ© the... - 44.3567
Spinach Frittata With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a saucepan mix all the sauce ingredients. Boil the mixture and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes till sauce is thickened.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil and cook the... - 44.725
Spinach Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Drain sun-dried tomatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Coarsely chop 1/4 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes for other uses.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add reserved 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place skillet... - 41.8246
Cannelloni With Tomato Eggplant Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Rinse the spinach, but do not pat dry it.
3) In a small skillet, cook the spinach, covered, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or till the leaves start to wilt. Allow to cool for a... - 40.9933
In a large saute pan or skillet, heat the water and wilt the spinach over medium-high heat for about 1 minute.
Let cool, chop, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Sprinkle the remaining ingredients in layers over the spinach, starting with the ginger, then the... - 29.0345