- » Spinach Triangle Pie
Spinach Triangle Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach triangle pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach triangle pie recipes.
1. Preheat the oven at 520 degrees F. Grease the baking pan and keep aside.
2. For filling – In a small bowl take onion, salt, black pepper, sumac, cumin powder and olive oil. Mix well.
3. In a large bowl take spinach and mix onion... - 92.613
Easy Crescent Spinach Pies
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium skillet, cook onion in oil until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in spinach, cheese, egg and pepper.
Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Roll each to 12x4-inch rectangle.
Cut each rectangle into... - 39.9772
Mediterranean Spinach Pie
Spinach pies are found in almost every country along the Mediterranean but in various forms and names. This is just one of the versions of spinach pie that is very popular and can be served as a main dish or appetizer. This wonderful video for Mediterranean... - 108.357
Spanakopita Greek Tofu Spinach Pie
1) With a roller pin, roll the phyllo dough into paper like thin.
2) Cut this in to rectangular shaped strips having dimension 5 1/2 inch x 10 inch. Use melted butter to brush on.
3) In a steamer, steam the chopped spinach.
4) In a fry... - 40.7936
Greek Spinach Spanokopita
For a special springtime treat, try out these spinach spanokoitas. Watch Chef John Maxwell in this video as he shares this appetizing recipe with great tips. This video is here to make this excellent dish a super duper hit in your party or get together. Check... - 106.671
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take 9 inch non stick skillet and spray it with non stick cooking spray. 3.Heat the skillet and add scallions, spinach and garlic and cook for about 3 minutes until moisture evaporates.
4. Transfer... - 46.9886