- » Spinach Tortilla Roll
Spinach Tortilla Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach tortilla roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach tortilla roll recipes.
Spinach Filled Tortilla Rolls
1. Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add tomato. Pulse 6 to 8 times or until tomato is coarsely pureed.
2. Transfer tomato to a medium saucepan; add basil. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Combine... - 32.4184
Spinach Filled Tortilla Rolls With Basil Tomato Sauce
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add tomato.
Pulse 6 to 8 times or until tomato is coarsely pureed.
Transfer tomato to a medium saucepan; add basil.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine spinach, ricotta... - 39.3973
Tortilla Rollups Or Tortilla Spring Rolls For Crowd
Those who are fond of making tortilla rollups should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make in bulk different types of tortillas. These are suitable for a small get together or can be taken for a picnic. They are easy to make and so tasty. Do... - 89.6646
Spinach Tortilla Bites
Mix together spinach, onions, dressing mix, mayonnaise, bacon bits, and sour cream.
Spread on tortillas; roll to enclose filling.
Place on cookie sheet, seam side down, wrap in plastic wrap and chill overnight.
Slice into bite-size pieces, about 1/2 inch.
Let... - 31.5701
Beefy Tortilla Rolls
In small bowl, combine mustard, cream cheese, horseradish and cilantro.
Spread each flour tortilla with half the mustard mixture.
Top each with half the spinach leaves, roast beef and tomato slices.
Roll up each tortilla jelly-roll fashion.
Wrap each roll in... - 34.8055
Ham Turkey Spinach Tortilla Wraps
Wraps are healthy and a favorite with all. Check out this video that shares an amazing spinach wrap with fresh spinach, cucumbers and bell peppers along with ham and turkey. Make these wholesome and delicious wraps for your family and amaze them with this... - 118.948
Turkey Tortilla Rollers
1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, extending the cheese to the outer edges. Lay 2 ounces of sliced turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin on each outer edge. Place 1 ounce of sliced Swiss cheese... - 29.6468
Veggies In A Tortilla Blanket
Thinking of a unique appetizer? This should help! Here is the recipe for veggies in a blanket. The recipe is basically a hummus smeared tortilla with vegetables. This literally takes only a few minutes to make. Watch the video, and surely this is going to be... - 111.246
Spinach Bean Roll Ups
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine chopped spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, and allspice. Mix well; set aside.
2. Drain beans, reserving liquid. Rinse beans well, place in another medium-size bowl, and add - 33.0509
I got this recipe from a co-worker after having them at a baby shower. They are absolutely wonderful, even if you're like me and NOT fond of spinach. - 31.9115
Picnic Tortilla Pinwheels
Cook bacon according to package directions. Lay out tortillas and spread each with 1 to 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
Layer 1 1⁄2 bacon slices, apple and spinach in each tortilla and roll tightly.
Cut into thirds and serve, securing with toothpicks, if... - 23.7145
Crab Roll Ups
In a bowl, combine the spinach, soup mix, mayonnaise and sour cream; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
In another bowl, combine the crab, cream cheese, chutney, garlic powder and onion powder; cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Spread the spinach mixture on... - 46.2409
Mix all of the ingredients until smooth.
Spread mixture thinly and evenly on open tortilla.
Roll tortilla up creating a pinwheel or spiral.
Chill at least one hour.
Slice on a diagonal, about 1/2 inch thick and serve.
Optional: add any of your - 25.9972
Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl, except the tortillas, and mix well.
Fill the tortillas with the mixture and roll.
Arrange the tortillas on a plate. - 29.0649
Homemade Flour Tortilla
What a treat! Try our home made flour tortilla recipe to delight your family with fresh tortillas hot off the griddle. - 102.246
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
Spinach Salad Wrap
1. Whisk oil and vinegar in a medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add spinach, mushrooms, Canadian bacon, and egg to dressing and toss to coat.
3. Place tortilla on a flat surface. Top with salad mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Roll or fold... - 30.6898
Here is a quick and nice idea for a breakfast. The chef in the video makes some burritos for his breakfast. Watch the video for the recipe. - 96.5273
High Rollers Appetizer
Easy-to-make and oh-so tasty, these High Rollers are perfect appetizers for any get-together, party, picnic or even tailgating. - 114.497
15 Minute Creamy Avocado Pasta And Quesadilla
FOR AVOCADO PASTA
1. In a pot on high heat, bring the water to a rolling boil and add the pasta once it starts boiling and cook for 8 minutes or until al dente. Once done, remove, drain and set the pasta aside.
2. In a food processor add garlic, lemon... - 0
Cookin’ Greens - Herbed Cheese And Greens Wrap
This wrap can be made with Cookin’ Greens™ Chopped Rapini, Chopped Spinach or Chopped Kale.Makes 2 large wraps to serve 2-4 people or can be cut in smaller pieces to serve as an appetiser - 38.8086
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
Set mixture aside.
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in 1/4 inch of hot oil about 5 seconds on each side or until softened.
Drain tortillas well on paper... - 33.5002
Heat salt in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add beef and cook until crumbly.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion, spinach, oregano, pepper, and Parmesan cheese; cover and cook until spinach is hot through.
Meanwhile, combine tomato soup... - 42.0022
Want a really easy and delicious make ahead meal? Try making this Creamy Spinach Enchiladas with Chef Scott who's recipe is one of the best for he has tried to replicate the most delicious Spinach Enchiladas he had ever had. This is probably the easiest of... - 117.885
Chicken Enchiladas With Spinach Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease baking pans.
Dip tortillas one at a time in very hot oil just long enough to slightly darken and soften.
Generously spread a one-inch central strip of each tortilla with shredded cheese, chopped onion, and shredded... - 33.7796
Steak Fajitas With Spinach
Today I make Steak Fajitas.
It is a quick and easy meal, with some healthy substitutions.
Bon appétit! - 100.754
Spicy Chicken And Spinach Enchiladas
In 4-quart saucepan, combine chicken, 3/4 cup of the picante sauce, 1/2 cup green onions, onion, red pepper, 1 can tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese, spinach, olives, green chiles, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
Simmer uncovered over medium-low heat... - 43.6383
How To Make Turkey Meatballs & Spinach Soup
Turkey meatballs is everyone's favorite and combine it with spinach soup to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick non vegetarian recipe of this exquisite dish. Now you no more have to worry if there is a party at home! - 90.3434
Southwestern Egg Rolls
"These aren't traditional egg rolls! Small flour tortillas are stuffed with an exciting blend of Southwestern-style ingredients, then deep fried until golden brown." - 32.2024
Chicken Florentine Roll Ups
Filled with a creamy chicken spinach and rice filling and topped with cheese before being baked to a gooey golden perfection, Chicken Florentine Roll Ups are a treat for the family. A easy Italian inspired chicken casserole recipe, it will become one of your... - 102.267
Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onions and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
Stir in salt; set pan aside.
In a small frying pan, heat a little oil over medium heat.
One at a time, dip tortillas in oil for a few seconds on... - 44.3521
Soft Vegetable Tacos
Heat olive oil in heavy large saucepan over medium high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, garlic and chili.
Saute until vegetables soften, about 10 minutes.
Add chili powder, cumin and oregano and saute 2 minutes.
Add port and simmer until liquid reduces by... - 39.7285
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
In a large saucepan combine chicken and enough water to cover.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 12 to 14 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170Â°F).
Remove from saucepan.
When cool enough to handle, shred chicken with a fork into... - 41.659
Mexican Style Corn Nachos
1. Prepare Lime Salsa and refrigerate.
2. Prepare Lean Refried Black Beans. Spoon beans onto a large, ovenproof rimmed platter; spread out evenly to make an oval. Top beans evenly with corn, then sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a 400°F (205°C) oven until hot... - 25.1361
Spicy Chicken And Bean Wrap
GETTING READY 1) In the microwave, warm the tortillas for approximately 10 seconds in order to soften them. MAKING 2) In the middle of the... - 25.252
Combine wild rice, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, mustard, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce in large bowl; blend well.
Spread evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch border around edge.
Place single layer of corned beef over rice mixture.
Top... - 40.1789
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 41.6132
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
Easy Breakfast Burrito
Sara Foster partners up with Mission Foods to show you the versatility of tortillas by making an easy breakfast burrito. - 104.013
Hearty Mexican Casserole
In skillet cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in ham, taco sauce, dry taco seasoning mix, 1 cup water, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Top with frozen spinach.
Cover and cook till spinach is thawed, break-ing up... - 40.902
Mexican Enchilada Filling
Brown onion in hot fat.
Stir in flour.
Make a sauce of medium thickness.
Then stir in rest of the ingredients.
Put a large spoonful of tortilla filling on each tortilla and roll up.
Arrange on serving dish.
Cover with steaming hot sauce and sprinkle with... - 35.5418
Turkey And Swiss Wraps
Peel cucumber; cut in half lengthwise, and remove seeds.
Cut each half into 1/8-inch slices.
Arrange 2 tortillas on a flat surface, overlapping edges to form a 12- x 8-inch surface.
Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons aioli over tortilla surface.
Place 2 slices Swiss... - 41.1998
Insert shredding disc; shred cheese and set aside.
With a knife, cut onions in chunks.
Switch to metal blade and process onion with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat the 1 tablespoon oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until... - 44.8138
Garden Style Burritos
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, mushrooms, and oil.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Stir in the peppers and zucchini.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until almost tender.
Add the tomatoes and broccoli.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or... - 43.1881
Vegetable Cheese Burritos
1. Combine the chopped greens, tomato, feta, onion, bell pepper, garlic and vinegar in a large bowl.
2. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon of the oregano over the surface of the skillet. When the oregano is fragrant and just beginning... - 28.0205
Green Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Cheese Enchiladas: Mix cheeses, onions, tostadas, olives and chilies; add salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable not crisp.
Drain and dip into Green Enchilada Sauce, coating both sides.
Place filling in center of tortillas and roll.
Place in... - 43.399
Wheat & Gluten Free: Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap
Those who eat gluten free or those who have left over barbecue chicken in the refrigerator or who likes wraps or chicken can try this recipe. Gluten free sweet chilli chicken wrap has many reasons to please millions. It has delicious barbecue chicken,... - 100.86
Beef And Bean Burritos
1. Stack tortillas; wrap tightly in foil. Heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, for filling, in a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till beef is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in beans, salsa, chili... - 36.6717
Hummus Pinwheels With Raw Veggie Crudites
1. Soak garbanzo beans in 6 cups of water with baking soda overnight.
2. Cook the beans in soaked water, covered, for 45 minutes or until they can easily be pierced using a fork.
3. Drain and keep aside ¼ cup water.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 43.8804
Thai Chicken Wraps
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Stir together the 4 cloves minced garlic, sugar, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; rub over chicken. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or till... - 38.224
Mexican Chicken Salad
Mexican Chicken Salad is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this salad recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 48.0717
Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta
Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Chicken Sacos With Jicama Pasta dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.0224
Halibut Santa Fe Wrap
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. Place halibut on a baking tray and bake in pre heated oven for 20 to 22 minutes or till crisp in texture.
3. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
4. Place a wrap on a working... - 39.1037