- » Spinach Tomato Sauce
Spinach Tomato Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach tomato sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach tomato sauce recipes.
Spinach Pancakes With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start preparing the batter.
3) Stir in the egg and half the milk and whip to a smooth paste.
4) Add in the left over milk.
5) Take a frying... - 49.5398
Spinach Balls In Tomato Sauce
Spinach balls in tomato sauce is a vegetable balls recipe. Combined with breadcrumbs and shaped into spinach balls, it is cooked with an herbed tomato sauce. The basil and garlic in the sauce adds the main flavor to this neat recipe. - 44.075
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 43.3842
Spinach Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Defrost spinach, drain by pressing through a wire strainer; chop finely.
Combine spinach with onion, garlic, beef, cheese, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended.
Form into balls about the size of golf balls and arrange in a single layer... - 38.8161
You May Also Like!
Tomato Ricotta And Spinach Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook garlic, shallot and tomatoes until soft but not browned. Add shredded spinach and ricotta. Season with salt and pepper. Heat for a few minutes. Pour mixture over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve. - 26.7856
Fresh Tomatoes With Spinach Sauce
1) In a 1-quart casserole, place the spinach.
2) With heavy-duty plastic wrap, cover the casserole, vent, and microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
3) Drain the spinach thoroughly.
4) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine... - 40.2426
Eggplant Mozzarella Grinders With Tomato Spinach Sauce
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion stirring often, until it is soft and then sautÃ© in garlic stirring constantly, until it is fragrant.
3. Raising... - 44.2517
Spinach Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1. Place half the spinach leaves in a shallow dish, cover, cook on HIGH for two minutes to soften. Repeat with remaining spinach leaves.
2. Combine cream cheese, rice, lemon rind, nutmeg and egg. Carefully separate spinach leaves &. place some of the mixture... - 36.3224
Spinach Potato Gnocchi With Uncooked Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large, nonmetal bowl mix all the sauce ingredients well, cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until they... - 44.179
Spinach Crepes With Tomato Sauce
To prepare the batter for 12 crepes, place the flour, milk, vegetable oil, egg.
1 egg white, and 1/3 of the spinach in an electric blender or food processor.
Blend for 10 to 20 seconds.
Cover and refrigerate the batter for 2 hours.
Cover and refrigerate the... - 43.464
Spinach Crepes With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Sauce : In a saucepan, saute the bacon over a medium heat until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2) In the same saucepan, add the onions, garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano, bay leaf and beef stock.
3) Bring to a... - 45.0281
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Calamari In Tomato Sauce
The secret behind perfect stuffed calamari is the consistency of the stuffing made. Often when at home you try this dish and end up in a messy dish you wonder if someone could help you out. Watch the video and see how the chef prepares the stuffing and then... - 94.0044
Cannelloni With Tomato Eggplant Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Rinse the spinach, but do not pat dry it.
3) In a small skillet, cook the spinach, covered, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or till the leaves start to wilt. Allow to cool for a... - 41.7019
Turkey Scallops With Tomato Sauce And Spinach
Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with olive-oil cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the spinach, working in batches if necessary, and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until the spinach is just wilted.
Remove to a large platter.
Wipe the skillet with a... - 45.5715