- » Spinach Tomato Gratin
Spinach Tomato Gratin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach tomato gratin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach tomato gratin recipes.
Spinach And Red Pepper Gratin
1) In lots of cold water, wash the spinach well and then shake off the excess moisture.
2) In a roasting bag, put the spinach.
3) With an elastic band, seal loosely, leaving a gap so that steam can escape.
4) In the microwave, place the... - 45.5869
Beef And Spinach Gratin
1) In a non-stick pan, saute the minced beef and onion for a while.
2) Stir in the tomato puree, water, herbs, salt and pepper to the pan and allow to the boil; stir in the spinach and simmer for further 2-3 min until the spinach shrinks; pour the... - 38.4695
Floreten Beef Gratin
A fairly grand title for a dish that would make an excellent family supper, or could be made when you have guests coming.
Vermicelli is thin spaghetti; you can use this or ordinary spaghetti in the recipe.
You can also use fresh instead of frozen spinach in... - 39.21
Mushrooms And Noodles Au Gratin
Mix sauces, sherry, noodles, and sliced mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole.
Place whole mushrooms on top.
Mix Parmesan cheese and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
Sprinkle with paprika.
variations: Rice or spinach can be substituted for the noodles... - 39.0674
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a shallow baking dish about 13 x9 1/2 x 2 inches.
Wash spinach and cook 5 minutes in water clinging to leaves.
Drain and chop.
Add 1/2 tsp.salt, 1/4 tsp.pepper, cream and 1/4 cup butter and toss lightly.
Spread in baking... - 39.2007
Spinach Stuffed Angler
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a food processor, chop angler flesh and spinach into fine pieces; season with salt and pepper. Add eggs, one by one and stir well after each addition. Dribble the cream over this, then spread mixture over... - 35.6193
Cheese And Spinach Casseroles
In a blender container or food processor bowl combine cottage cheese and egg whites.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Stir together flour, basil, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add cottage cheese mixture and mix well.
Stir in spinach, half of the mozzarella cheese,... - 47.076
Roast Pumpkin & Spinach Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Halve the pumpkin or squash, peel, deseed, then slice into 1cm slices. Toss with the oil in a roasting tin, season, then roast until tender and slightly charred at the edges. This can take up to 40 mins.
2. Meanwhile, make... - 40.7484