- » Spinach Toast
Spinach Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach toast recipes.
Leftover Creamed Spinach Toast
If you have some leftover creamed spinach which you don’t want to throw away but you are tired of eating it as a side dish, then this is what you must do with it. Chef John shows an easy way to turn leftover spinach into a delicious and healthy dish that... - 92.8545
Palak On Toast
1. First take out the leaves of palak. Then boil them in hot water.
2. Cool, grind them and keep aside.
3. Then boil potatoes and mash them. Mix all the ingredients (masalas) well.
4. Also mix the palak paste with the potatoes.
5. Take one slice of bread.... - 38.1777
You May Also Like!
Toasted Spinach Rotis
Toasted spinach rotis are healthy and nutritious indian flatbreads made with whole wheat and spinach stuffing. With added cottage cheese and onions and green chilies for taste, the spinach rotis are toasted to a crispy crust served by cutting in strips.This... - 46.009
Spinach Salad With Berries & Toasted Walnuts
Super nutritious and ultra delish salad for you to have as a light meal or on the side. Yum! BTW, I changed my mind on the mint as soon as I added cinnamon to my walnuts! Thanks for watching! - 0
Toasted Spinach Sandwiches
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine spinach and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spread spinach mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread; sprinkle evenly with cheese, and top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Transfer... - 37.6008
Toast seeds in 350° oven until brown.
Combine with remaining ingredients and heat just until hot in saucepan.
Do not overcook. - 22.6862
Provencale Spinach Dip With Herb Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, warm 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and thyme; reduce the heat to low. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, until softened but not browned, about 10 minutes. Set... - 36.1262
Spinach Soup With Ravioli And Parmesan Toasts
1 Cut the carrots into 2-inch-long matchsticks. Cut the onion into thin wedges.
2 In a large saucepan, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about... - 38.8731
Spinach Baked Eggs With Parmesan & Tomato Toasts
1. Mix the soft butter with the Parmesan, tomatoes and basil. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Wash the spinach, put into a large pan, then cover and cook until the spinach is wilted, about 2-3 mins. Drain well, pressing out all water, then return to the pan... - 30.7004
Bacon Spinach Junior Club Sandwiches
1 Fry bacon until crisp in large skillet; drain on paper toweling. Remove all but about 1/4 cup fat from pan. Break eggs, 1 at a time, into hot fat; fry until firm, breaking yolks with a pancake turner, and turning them over. Transfer to warm platter. Remove... - 35.1741
Spinach And Peanuts
This easy to make Spinach And Peanuts recipe makes you remain yearning for more! I never have enough of my Spinach And Peanuts dish. Give it a try! - 29.2856
Spinach Apricot Salad
If desired, remove stems from spinach.
In a large bowl combine spinach and apricots; set aside.In a 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir until golden 'brown.
Stir in the vinegar.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.Add spinach... - 37.6707