- » Spinach Seed Salad
Spinach Seed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach seed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach seed salad recipes.
Spinach Salad With Sesame Seed Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into bite-size pieces (you should have about 10 cups 2.5 L, lightly packed).
Place in salad bowl and set aside.
Sprinkle almonds on baking sheet and roast in 350°F/180°C oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown; set... - 38.9337
Spinach And Sesame Seed Salad
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Spread out the sesame seeds on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes set aside.
Combine the tahini, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil and ginger in a screwtop jar.
Close the lid tightly and shake well.
Tear the spinach... - 35.9064
Spinach Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine orange juice, vinegar, sugar, olive oil, orange peel, poppy seeds and salt in small bowl until well blended.
2. To prepare salad, combine spinach, orange segments, mushrooms, onion and egg whites in large serving bowl. Pour... - 34.3604
Japanese Spinach Salad With Sesame Seeds
1. Place spinach leaves in a colander and wash thoroughly in running cold water to remove grit.
2. Using kitchen thread, tie spinach leaves into small bunches.
3. In a large basin, fill water and chill with ice cubes.
4. Blanch the... - 40.4735
Western Spinach Salad
Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup liquid; reserve remainder for another use.
Combine peaches, spinach, egg, tomato and croutons in large bowl; toss to mix well.
Top with cheese; set aside.
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion;... - 31.3907
Light And Lemony Spinach Salad
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
Place spinach in large bowl.
Pour dressing over spinach; toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds. - 37.2977
Warm Pork And Spinach Salad
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork strips; stir-fry about 4 to 5 minutes until pork is tender and cooked through.
Set aside; keep warm.
Toss spinach, watercress, celery, grapes, green onions, water... - 37.6482
Vidalia Onion Spinach Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, bacon, onion rings and croutons.
Serve with croutons and dressing.
Croutons: In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion and parsley.
Stir in butter and egg, mix well.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
In an electric skillet, heat 1... - 47.3293
Sunflower Seed Dip
I tried this sunflower seed dip last week at a small get together of my childhood buddies and this juicy dip bagged many accolades. The unique flavor of the sunflower seeds is the taste factor of this recipe. Try this with fresh vegetables. - 28.8926
Tropical Spinach Salad
For salad dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover jar and shake well.
Chill for several hours Before serving, in a salad bowl combine torn spinach, mandarin orange sections, fresh... - 39.7441
Poppy Seed Salad
Wash lettuce and spinach thoroughly and tear into bite-sized pieces.
Combine with cucumber, pepper and scallions in a salad bowl and refrigerate while preparing the dressing.
Mix together sugar, mustard, lemon juice, poppy seeds and vinegar.
Gradually beat in... - 34.5866
Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad
This Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad tastes incredible ! This amazing turkey and orange platter orange juice seasoning tastes good with pasta to me ! Just try this Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad and see what you like it with ! - 35.053
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 38.5201
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
Spinach Salad has a Different taste. The mushrooms and eggs white give the Spinach Salad Inconceivable taste. - 31.3397
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roast walnut pieces on baking sheet for 5 to 8 minutes or until fragrant.
Place spinach in salad bowl.
Toss with mixture of apple wedges and lemon juice.
Add walnuts; mix well.
Whisk walnut oil and canola oil in bowl.
Stir in... - 44.9599
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.47
Spinach And Grapefruit Salad
Wash spinach; pat dry and discard stems.
Peel and section grapefruit; cut into bite-sized pieces.
In an ungreased skillet over medium heat toast sesame seed until golden brown, tossing frequently.
In a blender container combine broth, oil, vinegar, lemon... - 44.2965
1) Rinse spinach and dry them gently with paper toweling.
2) Into a salad bowl, shred spinach.
3) Dice lettuce into small pieces.
4) Mix spinach and lettuce with onion.
5) Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, and honey for the... - 44.174
Pomegranate Spinach Salad
I often prepare this pomegranite spinach salad recipe. It is the favorite side dish of my mother. Whenever I want to delight my mother, I prepare this salad. So try this pomegranite spinach salad recipe to make your family members delighted. - 40.9984
Sesame Seed Tossed Green Salad
Trim salad greens; tear into bite-sized pieces.
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Combine salad greens, tomato wedges, onion rings and sesame seed; toss well.
Combine salt, pepper and dry mustard in small mixing bowl; stir in vinegar and honey.
Add oil... - 39.2901
Fruit And Spinach Salad
Cook sesame seed over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown; reserve.
Mix spinach, bananas, pineapple and orange segments; toss with dressing.
Sprinkle with reserved sesame seed. - 32.4062
Spinach Health Salad
Toss the spinach with the cauliflower, mushrooms, and sunflower seeds.
Top with the grated egg. - 20.1176
Spinach Salad Supreme
In a small saucepan over medium heat steam potatoes in a small amount of water until tender.
Wash and dry spinach.
In a plastic bag chill spinach in refrigerator until crisp.
On a serving platter place spinach.
Over spinach arrange... - 41.3789
Spinach Chickpea Salad
For dressing, combine vinegar, water, oil, soy sauce and sugar in small bowl; whisk until well blended.
Place spinach, carrots and chickpeas in salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss until well coated.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds. - 24.3772
Grapes And Spinach Salad
Prepare Chutney Dressing.
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
Toss with grapes, apple, peanuts, green onion and sesame seeds in bowl.
Toss with Chutney Dressing to coat well. - 30.1152
Easy Spinach Salad
Cook the spinach in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain well and cool.
Lightly brown the sesame seeds in a skillet.
Pound in a mortar with pestle or run in a blender until pulverized.
Mix with the soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the spinach.
Toss until blended. - 27.9902
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 106.609
Tossed Green Salad With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, rinse and separate the lettuce leaves; now, tear both of them into large pieces
2. In a bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, artichokes, carrots and sprouts
3. In a small skillet, toast the sesame seeds over a... - 34.6652
Green Bean Salad With Sunflower Seeds
Steam the beans until just crisp-tender, about 3 or 4 minutes.
While the beans steam, place the oil in a small skillet with the sunflower seeds and cook, stirring, over medium heat until the sunflower seeds are golden brown.
Do not overcook.
Remove from... - 33.0456
Spinach Salad Toss
For dressing, in small screw-top jar combine oil, sesame seed, lime peel, lime juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well; chill. - 30.6206
Chefs Spinach Salad
1) Wash and rinse the spinach in cold water.
2) Pat dry with paper towel.
3) Break the spinach into bite-sized pieces.
4) In a bowl, add spinach with chick peas, mushrooms, beets, and crumbled farmer cheese.
5) Toss well.
6)... - 45.5428
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
1. In a small bowl carefully mix in yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint and set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds and mix well.
3. On 2 individual salad plates arrange spinach mixture evenly; top with red onion... - 38.8559
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
Carefully combine yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint in small bowl; set aside.
Combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds in medium bowl; mix well.
Arrange spinach mixture evenly on 2 individual salad plates; top with red onion rings.
Drizzle yogurt dressing... - 32.8689
Oriental Spinach Salad
Place sesame seeds in a small saucepan.
Toast over medium heat, stirring constantly until seeds are a golden color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour the seeds into a bowl.
Stir in sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and dashi.
Cook the spinach in boiling salted... - 38.6386
Spinach Salad With Sesame Dressing
1) Wash and dry spinach well.
2) Break into bite-size pieces and chill.
3) In a pan, melt butter.
4) Add sesame seeds and brown lightly.
5) Just before serving, add buttered sesame seeds to French dressing and pour over the... - 40.5587
Spinach Mushroom And Egg Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, lime peel, lime juice, sesame seed, mustard, and salt.
Cover; shake well.
For salad, in a salad bowl combine spinach, mushrooms, radishes, and egg.
Shake dressing well.
Add dressing to salad; toss. - 33.4488
Wilted Spinach Salad With Oranges
With scissors, snip bacon into 1-in pieces into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High (10) 3 Minutes, until crisp.
With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
To drippings in casserole add vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and tarragon.
Microwave at... - 42.2792
Spinach Salad With Pike
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and dash salt.
If necessary, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk to make dressing of desired consistency.
Cover and chill the dressing while... - 33.423
Classic Fresh Spinach Salad
1 Remove the stems from the spinach.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
3 Pat dry using a kitchen towel.
4 Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces.
5 In a large bowl, combine spinach, onion, eggs, and bacon.
6 For the dressing: ... - 47.0731
Egg And Spinach Salad
In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, cayenne and mustard.
Slice the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
Rub the yolks through a strainer into the mustard mixture and stir in the garlic.
Chop the egg whites and set them aside.
In a small bowl, beat the... - 40.8447
Party Spinach Salad
Dressing: Mix dressing and pour over mushrooms to marinate overnight or a few hours ahead.
Salad: Break up lettuce and spinach into bite-sized pieces.
Sprinkle on Swiss cheese, cottage cheese and bacon.
Pour dressing over salad and mix just before... - 32.9414
Surprise Spinach Salad
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and toss together lightly.
Refrigerate until just ready to serve.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in a small jar with a tight lid (or in a bowl with a whisk) and shake to blend completely.
Pour the desired... - 34.1379
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1. Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds in a blender with the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Without trimming the roots and stems, wash the spinach in a large bowl of water; discard any wilted leaves.
2. Bring a large pot of... - 27.6666
Roasted Winter Veg With Goats Cheese And Sesame Seeds
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 38.0601
Toss the spinach with the green onions, bacon, mushrooms, and mung bean sprouts.
Toss with the fennel dressing, and top with the parmesan or romano cheese, salt, and pepper.
My mother adds fresh sunflower seeds to this dish and creates a great hit - 28.3556
Blend dressing ingredients in blender and pour it over salad ingredients. - 27.284
Spinach And Banana Salad
1) In a bowl, combine yoghurt, sesame seeds and lemon juice, all together for preparing the dressing. Keep it aside.
2) In a large salad bowl, add banana chunks and spinach leaves.
3) Spread the dressing on top and toss... - 38.1728
Wilted Spinach Salad
This wilted spinach salad is a flavorful spinach salad recipe. Prepared with bacon for taste along with red onions and pepper, the wilted spinach salad is dressed with a warm white wine and vinegar mix. Toss and serve this yummy salad! - 39.193
Spinach And Lettuce Salad
Dressing: Place in blender; blend well.
Pour over salad just before serving.
May not need all of the dressing. - 29.8188
Cranberry Spinach Salad
"Everyone I have made this for RAVES about it! It's different and so easy to make!" - 39.6536
Grapefruit And Spinach Salad
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients with wire whisk.
Cover; set aside.
In large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss gently.
Just before serving, beat dressing again.
Pour over salad; toss gently. - 36.1817
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.0143
Spinach Mushroom Salad
1. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly with water
2. Wipe the mushrooms with a wet paper towel; cut stem ends, and slice.
3. In a small, heavy skillet, toast sesame seeds over medium heat until they begin to turn golden; stir constantly... - 40.0028
Oriental Spinach Salad
Cover four salad plates with 1 cup spinach each. Place 1/4 cup bean sprouts in center of each. Arrange mushrooms, water chestnuts, tomatoes and pea pods around sprouts.
Toast sesame seeds in an ungreased skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until... - 29.062
Spinach, Roasted Pepper, Onion, And Mache Salad
1. On the griller, place the peppers and roast them, and grill, rotate the peppers on all sides, for about 10 minutes until the skins are black and well roasted
2.In a bowl, transfer the peppers, and take plastic wrap to cover the bowl, later set aside... - 44.2149
Spinach Salad has a great taste. The top dressing over the Spinach Salad gives a pleasant look and nice taste. The Salad lovers must try this Spinach Salad. - 32.4536
1) In a saucepan, bring water to boil and cook spinach for 3 minutes.
2) Drain well and rinse in chilled water.
3) In a skillet, dry roast the sesame seeds until light brown.
4) Pound in mortar with pestle or run in a blender until... - 38.6154
German Spinach Salad
1. Tear spinach into bite-sized pieces, place in a large bowl. Add onion and mushrooms,- set aside. Combine sesame seeds and remaining ingredients in a jar. Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour dressing over salad,- toss well. - 30.082
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE, combine the oil, vinegar, basil, and mustard in a small bowl and whisk to mix.
Add salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
FRY THE PANCETTA in a small skillet until crisp.
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, beans, feta, pine nuts,... - 39.5567
Strawberry Spinach Salad
1. Wash and drain the baby spinach and keep them in the salad bowl.
2. In a small bowl combine sesame seeds and poppy seeds, organic cane sugar, olive oil, organic wine vinegar, dehydrated onion, vegetarian wostershire sauce and lastly paprika.
3. Stir... - 0
Potato Spinach Salad
Why not try out something different from your plain potato salad. Watch this video for a dairy free yet creamy recipe. Serve this amazing healthy salad packed with vitamins and minerals too to keep your stamina up. Check it out.... - 133.327
Molded Cottage Cheese And Spinach Salad
Mix all ingredients and pack into a lightly oiled 5-cup ring mold.
Cover and chill 3-4 hours.
Unmold and garnish, if you like, with tomato wedges and parsley or watercress sprigs. - 33.6431
Spinach Salad Mold
Oil a 6-cup ring mold.
Simmer spinach 2-3 minutes in 1 1/4 cups unsalted water in large saucepan; rinse in cold water and drain thoroughly (use absorbent paper to assist in draining) and cool.
Combine 3/4 cup of the sour cream, celery, onion, vinegar,... - 36.4049
Royale Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, oil, mustard and salt.
2. Further, add vinegar and celery seed and bet until well combined.
3. Chill the mixture.
4. Now, mix spinach, onions, bacon and walnuts.
5. Pour chilled dressing to taste over salad and toss... - 41.469
Spinach Salad With Homemade Dressing
So, you eat a lot of spinach in parathas, pakoras and curries? How about a Spinach salad with homemade dressing? Your very own Indian Chef Manjula has come up with a healthy spinach salad with a tangy dressing to suit Indian taste. It’s a low fat dish with... - 127.101
Spinach Salad With Crisp Red Chiles
Discard tough spinach and watercress stems; wash greens separately and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels and refrigerate in plastic bags for at least 30 minutes or for up to 2 days.
With scissors, cut chiles crosswise into thin strips; discard seeds and... - 39.0697
Wash the spinach under cold running water, drain and pat thoroughly dry with paper towels.
Strip the leaves from the stems and discard the stems along with any tough or discolored leaves.
Peel the cucumber and slice it in half lengthwise.
Run the tip of a... - 41.9372
Spinach Salad With Crisp Red Chiles
Discard spinach stems and any yellow or wilted leaves; wash spinach and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Also discard tough watercress stems and yellow leaves; wash and crisp... - 42.4204
Golden Apple-spinach Salad
Wash and drain spinach.
Coarsely tear into salad bowl.
Thinly slice unpeeled apple; add to bowl with sunflower seeds and green onions.
Blend lemon juice, olive oil and salt; toss with salad.
Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper. - 26.8606
#1074 Sunday Salad
There is nothing more hearty and healthy than a light salad that is perfect when you don't feel like putting in an arduous meal together on a lazy Sunday. Very easy to make, this no-fuss vegetable salad barely takes more than 15 minutes to put together. - 91.2957
Swiss Spinach Salad
In salad bowl arrange spinach, lettuce, Swiss cheese, hard-cooked eggs, cucumber, and green onion.
Combine salad dressing or mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, and caraway seed.
Pour over salad.
Toss lightly to coat.
Garnish with orange slices. - 39.5818
Spinach And Avocado Salad
1) Trim spinach, discard the damaged leaves and wash thoroughly.
2) Put washed leaves into a pan with no extra water, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes till tender.
3) Meanwhile, wash, trim and dry lettuce.
4) Reserve six medium-size lettuce... - 44.8333
Combine spinach, orange sections, and sliced onion in a large salad bowl, tossing well.
Drizzle dressing over spinach mixture, toss gently. - 16.8287
Spinach-Radicchio Salad is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Spinach-Radicchio Salad; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 34.7458
Sweet Spinach And Bean Sprouts
Whether you are health conscious or not! Here is a recipe you will enjoy this. A great salad with bean sprouts and spinach and some lovely sauces too! Some tips on how to personalize your salad. - 104.261
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1) In a large pot of boiling, salted water,dip the spinach and cook briefly for a minute or till the leaves shrink and turn bright green.
2) Drain soon after and cool in a colander under cold running water.
3) Squeeze the liquid out of the spinach, a... - 42.1945
Spinach And Orange Salad
1. The evening before, heat a frying pan and dry-fry the peanuts, if using, and pumpkin seeds over a medium heat for 1 minute, continuously stirring, until you can smell the aroma. When they are cool, pack into an airtight container.
2. Mix together the oil,... - 33.1772
Spinach And Ruby Red Grapefruit Salad
1) Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly.Chill until ready to use.
2) Wash and snap the stems of spinach and dry it well .
3) In a large salad bowl, add the spinach.
4) Remove the peel of grapefruits and cut into small... - 45.54
Strawberry Spinach Salad
This strawberry spinach salad is not only delicious, it’s packed with nutrients. There’s protein in the almonds, tons of iron in the spinach, vitamin C in the strawberries and the poppy seeds are a good source of calcium. - 34.7376
Spinach And Cucumber Salad
1. Clean the spinach by washing it. Dry it thoroughly.
2. Cut the spinach stems and chop them coarsely. This makes 4 cups of spinach.
3. Take cucumbers, peel and dice them, and scrape their seeds.
4. Take a large bowl and add the... - 47.39
Spinach Salad With Raspberries And Papaya
1) Tear spinach into bite-size pieces
2) In a large bowl add the first five ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Whisk all the ingredients together.
4) Add spinach to the dressing along with raspberries.
5) Toss the salad... - 43.018
Spinach And Strawberry Salad
Trim spinach; tear into pieces and place in salad bowl.
Halve strawberries; add to bowl.
Peel oranges; with sharp knife, cut off thin outer membrane.
Slice thinly crosswise, discarding any seeds; add to bowl.
Chop pecans coarsely if desired; add to... - 34.9227
Turkey Spinach Salad
Cut turkey into strips.
In bowl combine turkey, spinach, citrus sections and cucumber.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine orange juice, oil, grapefruit juice, corn syrup, poppy seed, garlic salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cover and shake well.
Gently toss... - 31.7123
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Dressing: Mix dressing ingredients in a blender.
Place dressing on salad just before serving. - 27.8862
Spinach Japanese Style
Spinach Japanese Style tastes great and is an easy to make recipe. Spinach Japanese Style tastes better with sesame seeds and must be tried at home. - 41.4479
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 138.147
Pasta Spinach Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
In a bowl combine pasta, tomatoes, cheese, salad dressing, green onion, and olives.
Toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill.
Arrange spinach on a serving platter; spoon on pasta. - 38.2881
Spinach Salad With Fruit And Beef
1) Discard any extra fat from the steak.
2) Broil the steak, keeping it 6-inches fron the source of heat. Cook for about 6 to 7 minutes on each side for rare cooked and longer for medium rare.
3) Make diagonal slices across the steak to get thin... - 43.9917
Spinach Salad With Enoki Mushrooms
Divide the spinach leaves among four salad plates.
Cut the cucumber lengthwise into thin slices, pat dry with paper towels, and set aside for about 5 minutes.
Roll up the cucumber slices and "plant" 5 or 6 mushroom stems in one end of each roll.
Arrange the... - 22.6672
Spinach Salad Dressing
1) Add all ingredients into blender.
2) Blend on high for a few seconds.
3) Keep chilled till time to serve.
4) Blend once more just before using.
5) Serve over fresh spinach salad. - 33.9957
Spinach, Rice And Bell Pepper Salad
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine all ingredients in it. Toss nicely. Cover and refrigerator.
2) Take out from the refrigerator and serve immediately. - 36.1614
Strawberry Spinach Salad
In a large skillet, cook and stir almonds and sugar over low heat until the sugar is dissolved and the almonds are coated.
Spread on foil to cool; break apart.
In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and almonds.
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid,... - 36.561
Crunchy Spinach Salad Dressing
1.Take a jar and put sugar, mustard, salt, celery seeds, onion, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2.Shake the jar well after covering and refrigerate it for few hours.
3.Shake and toss over the salad and serve. - 36.6212