- » Spinach Seed Dressing
Spinach Seed Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spinach Seed Dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spinach Seed Dressing recipes.
Spinach Salad With Sesame Seed Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into bite-size pieces (you should have about 10 cups 2.5 L, lightly packed).
Place in salad bowl and set aside.
Sprinkle almonds on baking sheet and roast in 350°F/180°C oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown; set... - 38.9337
Spinach And Sesame Seed Salad
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Spread out the sesame seeds on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes set aside.
Combine the tahini, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil and ginger in a screwtop jar.
Close the lid tightly and shake well.
Tear the spinach... - 35.9064
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 38.5201
Japanese Spinach Salad With Sesame Seeds
1. Place spinach leaves in a colander and wash thoroughly in running cold water to remove grit.
2. Using kitchen thread, tie spinach leaves into small bunches.
3. In a large basin, fill water and chill with ice cubes.
4. Blanch the... - 40.4735
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1. Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds in a blender with the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Without trimming the roots and stems, wash the spinach in a large bowl of water; discard any wilted leaves.
2. Bring a large pot of... - 27.6666
Spinach Salad With Sesame Dressing
1) Wash and dry spinach well.
2) Break into bite-size pieces and chill.
3) In a pan, melt butter.
4) Add sesame seeds and brown lightly.
5) Just before serving, add buttered sesame seeds to French dressing and pour over the... - 40.5587
Sunflower Seed Dip
I tried this sunflower seed dip last week at a small get together of my childhood buddies and this juicy dip bagged many accolades. The unique flavor of the sunflower seeds is the taste factor of this recipe. Try this with fresh vegetables. - 28.8926
Spinach Ricotta And Pecan Roulade With Sun Dried Tomato Dressing
Lightly grease two 18 X 28 cm/7 X 11 in Swiss roll tins (jelly roll pans) and line with non-stick baking parchment standing 2.5 cm/1 in above the rim.
Thoroughly wash the spinach and shake off the excess water.
Place in a saucepan with no extra water, cover... - 39.1911
Spinach Salad With Homemade Dressing
So, you eat a lot of spinach in parathas, pakoras and curries? How about a Spinach salad with homemade dressing? Your very own Indian Chef Manjula has come up with a healthy spinach salad with a tangy dressing to suit Indian taste. It’s a low fat dish with... - 127.101
Warm Pork And Spinach Salad
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork strips; stir-fry about 4 to 5 minutes until pork is tender and cooked through.
Set aside; keep warm.
Toss spinach, watercress, celery, grapes, green onions, water... - 37.6482
Pineapple Chicken With Poppy Seed Noodles
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; saute in 1 tablespoon butter in large frying pan until browned.
Cover; cook over low heat until tender, about 25 to 30 minutes.
While chicken is cooking, cook noodles in boiling salted water seasoned with bouillon cube... - 40.5983
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1) In a large pot of boiling, salted water,dip the spinach and cook briefly for a minute or till the leaves shrink and turn bright green.
2) Drain soon after and cool in a colander under cold running water.
3) Squeeze the liquid out of the spinach, a... - 42.1945
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
1. In a small bowl carefully mix in yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint and set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds and mix well.
3. On 2 individual salad plates arrange spinach mixture evenly; top with red onion... - 38.8559
Spinach Salad Dressing
1) Add all ingredients into blender.
2) Blend on high for a few seconds.
3) Keep chilled till time to serve.
4) Blend once more just before using.
5) Serve over fresh spinach salad. - 33.9957
Crunchy Spinach Salad Dressing
1.Take a jar and put sugar, mustard, salt, celery seeds, onion, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2.Shake the jar well after covering and refrigerate it for few hours.
3.Shake and toss over the salad and serve. - 36.6212
Spinach With Japanese Sesame Dressing
1. Put the washed spinach into a large bowl or saucepan, pour boiling water over the leaves and blanch for 1 minute. Drain immediately and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain well, then chop roughly.
2. Put the sesame seeds and caster... - 32.0306
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
Carefully combine yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint in small bowl; set aside.
Combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds in medium bowl; mix well.
Arrange spinach mixture evenly on 2 individual salad plates; top with red onion rings.
Drizzle yogurt dressing... - 32.8689
Spinach Salad With Oriental Dressing
Combine spinach, tomatoes, red pepper and water chestnuts in a salad bowl.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, sesame seeds, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
Beat with Mini-Whipper until combined.
Pour over salad, toss and serve. - 34.9873
Party Spinach Salad
Dressing: Mix dressing and pour over mushrooms to marinate overnight or a few hours ahead.
Salad: Break up lettuce and spinach into bite-sized pieces.
Sprinkle on Swiss cheese, cottage cheese and bacon.
Pour dressing over salad and mix just before... - 32.9414
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 47.507
Surprise Spinach Salad
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and toss together lightly.
Refrigerate until just ready to serve.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in a small jar with a tight lid (or in a bowl with a whisk) and shake to blend completely.
Pour the desired... - 34.1379
Poppy Seed Salad
Wash lettuce and spinach thoroughly and tear into bite-sized pieces.
Combine with cucumber, pepper and scallions in a salad bowl and refrigerate while preparing the dressing.
Mix together sugar, mustard, lemon juice, poppy seeds and vinegar.
Gradually beat in... - 34.5866
Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad
This Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad tastes incredible ! This amazing turkey and orange platter orange juice seasoning tastes good with pasta to me ! Just try this Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad and see what you like it with ! - 35.053
Light And Lemony Spinach Salad
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
Place spinach in large bowl.
Pour dressing over spinach; toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds. - 37.2977
Grapes And Spinach Salad
Prepare Chutney Dressing.
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
Toss with grapes, apple, peanuts, green onion and sesame seeds in bowl.
Toss with Chutney Dressing to coat well. - 30.1152
Tossed Green Salad With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, rinse and separate the lettuce leaves; now, tear both of them into large pieces
2. In a bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, artichokes, carrots and sprouts
3. In a small skillet, toast the sesame seeds over a... - 34.6652
Tropical Spinach Salad
For salad dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover jar and shake well.
Chill for several hours Before serving, in a salad bowl combine torn spinach, mandarin orange sections, fresh... - 39.7441
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
Spinach Salad has a Different taste. The mushrooms and eggs white give the Spinach Salad Inconceivable taste. - 31.3397
Oriental Spinach Salad
Place sesame seeds in a small saucepan.
Toast over medium heat, stirring constantly until seeds are a golden color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour the seeds into a bowl.
Stir in sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and dashi.
Cook the spinach in boiling salted... - 38.6386
Spinach Salad Supreme
In a small saucepan over medium heat steam potatoes in a small amount of water until tender.
Wash and dry spinach.
In a plastic bag chill spinach in refrigerator until crisp.
On a serving platter place spinach.
Over spinach arrange... - 41.3789
Spinach And Grapefruit Salad
Wash spinach; pat dry and discard stems.
Peel and section grapefruit; cut into bite-sized pieces.
In an ungreased skillet over medium heat toast sesame seed until golden brown, tossing frequently.
In a blender container combine broth, oil, vinegar, lemon... - 44.2965
Roasted Winter Veg With Goats Cheese And Sesame Seeds
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 38.0601
Roasted Winter Veg With Chevre And Sesame Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 37.6989
Sesame Seed Tossed Green Salad
Trim salad greens; tear into bite-sized pieces.
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Combine salad greens, tomato wedges, onion rings and sesame seed; toss well.
Combine salt, pepper and dry mustard in small mixing bowl; stir in vinegar and honey.
Add oil... - 39.2901
1) Rinse spinach and dry them gently with paper toweling.
2) Into a salad bowl, shred spinach.
3) Dice lettuce into small pieces.
4) Mix spinach and lettuce with onion.
5) Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, and honey for the... - 44.174
Spinach Salad With Pike
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and dash salt.
If necessary, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk to make dressing of desired consistency.
Cover and chill the dressing while... - 33.423
Vidalia Onion Spinach Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, bacon, onion rings and croutons.
Serve with croutons and dressing.
Croutons: In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion and parsley.
Stir in butter and egg, mix well.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
In an electric skillet, heat 1... - 47.3293