- » Spinach Seed Dressing
Spinach Seed Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spinach Seed Dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spinach Seed Dressing recipes.
Spinach Salad With Sesame Seed Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into bite-size pieces (you should have about 10 cups 2.5 L, lightly packed).
Place in salad bowl and set aside.
Sprinkle almonds on baking sheet and roast in 350°F/180°C oven for 5 minutes or until golden brown; set... - 41.0216
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1) In a large pot of boiling, salted water,dip the spinach and cook briefly for a minute or till the leaves shrink and turn bright green.
2) Drain soon after and cool in a colander under cold running water.
3) Squeeze the liquid out of the spinach, a... - 43.098
Spinach With Japanese Sesame Dressing
1. Put the washed spinach into a large bowl or saucepan, pour boiling water over the leaves and blanch for 1 minute. Drain immediately and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain well, then chop roughly.
2. Put the sesame seeds and caster... - 31.7651
Spinach And Sesame Seed Salad
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Spread out the sesame seeds on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes set aside.
Combine the tahini, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil and ginger in a screwtop jar.
Close the lid tightly and shake well.
Tear the spinach... - 37.0306
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 38.8129
Japanese Spinach Salad With Sesame Seeds
1. Place spinach leaves in a colander and wash thoroughly in running cold water to remove grit.
2. Using kitchen thread, tie spinach leaves into small bunches.
3. In a large basin, fill water and chill with ice cubes.
4. Blanch the... - 42.2952
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1. Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds in a blender with the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Without trimming the roots and stems, wash the spinach in a large bowl of water; discard any wilted leaves.
2. Bring a large pot of... - 29.2182
Spinach Ricotta And Pecan Roulade With Sun Dried Tomato Dressing
Lightly grease two 18 X 28 cm/7 X 11 in Swiss roll tins (jelly roll pans) and line with non-stick baking parchment standing 2.5 cm/1 in above the rim.
Thoroughly wash the spinach and shake off the excess water.
Place in a saucepan with no extra water, cover... - 40.903
Spinach Salad With Sesame Dressing
1) Wash and dry spinach well.
2) Break into bite-size pieces and chill.
3) In a pan, melt butter.
4) Add sesame seeds and brown lightly.
5) Just before serving, add buttered sesame seeds to French dressing and pour over the... - 41.128
Sunflower Seed Dip
I tried this sunflower seed dip last week at a small get together of my childhood buddies and this juicy dip bagged many accolades. The unique flavor of the sunflower seeds is the taste factor of this recipe. Try this with fresh vegetables. - 30.9519
Crunchy Spinach Salad Dressing
1.Take a jar and put sugar, mustard, salt, celery seeds, onion, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2.Shake the jar well after covering and refrigerate it for few hours.
3.Shake and toss over the salad and serve. - 34.752
Pineapple Chicken With Poppy Seed Noodles
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; saute in 1 tablespoon butter in large frying pan until browned.
Cover; cook over low heat until tender, about 25 to 30 minutes.
While chicken is cooking, cook noodles in boiling salted water seasoned with bouillon cube... - 41.6833
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
1. In a small bowl carefully mix in yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint and set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds and mix well.
3. On 2 individual salad plates arrange spinach mixture evenly; top with red onion... - 40.4818
Spinach Salad With Homemade Dressing
So, you eat a lot of spinach in parathas, pakoras and curries? How about a Spinach salad with homemade dressing? Your very own Indian Chef Manjula has come up with a healthy spinach salad with a tangy dressing to suit Indian taste. It’s a low fat dish with... - 125.547
Spinach Salad With Raspberry Dressing
Carefully combine yogurt, raspberries, milk and mint in small bowl; set aside.
Combine spinach, mushrooms and sesame seeds in medium bowl; mix well.
Arrange spinach mixture evenly on 2 individual salad plates; top with red onion rings.
Drizzle yogurt dressing... - 34.1606
Spinach Salad With Oriental Dressing
Combine spinach, tomatoes, red pepper and water chestnuts in a salad bowl.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, sesame seeds, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
Beat with Mini-Whipper until combined.
Pour over salad, toss and serve. - 37.273
Spinach Salad Dressing
1) Add all ingredients into blender.
2) Blend on high for a few seconds.
3) Keep chilled till time to serve.
4) Blend once more just before using.
5) Serve over fresh spinach salad. - 37.3473
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 45.4566
Warm Pork And Spinach Salad
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork strips; stir-fry about 4 to 5 minutes until pork is tender and cooked through.
Set aside; keep warm.
Toss spinach, watercress, celery, grapes, green onions, water... - 39.3144
Party Spinach Salad
Dressing: Mix dressing and pour over mushrooms to marinate overnight or a few hours ahead.
Salad: Break up lettuce and spinach into bite-sized pieces.
Sprinkle on Swiss cheese, cottage cheese and bacon.
Pour dressing over salad and mix just before... - 34.4626
Poppy Seed Salad
Wash lettuce and spinach thoroughly and tear into bite-sized pieces.
Combine with cucumber, pepper and scallions in a salad bowl and refrigerate while preparing the dressing.
Mix together sugar, mustard, lemon juice, poppy seeds and vinegar.
Gradually beat in... - 36.5826
Surprise Spinach Salad
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl and toss together lightly.
Refrigerate until just ready to serve.
Combine all the remaining ingredients in a small jar with a tight lid (or in a bowl with a whisk) and shake to blend completely.
Pour the desired... - 35.7798
Tossed Green Salad With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, rinse and separate the lettuce leaves; now, tear both of them into large pieces
2. In a bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, artichokes, carrots and sprouts
3. In a small skillet, toast the sesame seeds over a... - 36.9553
Oriental Spinach Salad
Place sesame seeds in a small saucepan.
Toast over medium heat, stirring constantly until seeds are a golden color, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour the seeds into a bowl.
Stir in sugar, soy sauce, garlic, and dashi.
Cook the spinach in boiling salted... - 40.3531
Light And Lemony Spinach Salad
In small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients; shake well.
Place spinach in large bowl.
Pour dressing over spinach; toss lightly to coat.
Sprinkle with sunflower seeds. - 39.9516
Tropical Spinach Salad
For salad dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover jar and shake well.
Chill for several hours Before serving, in a salad bowl combine torn spinach, mandarin orange sections, fresh... - 40.0684
Grapes And Spinach Salad
Prepare Chutney Dressing.
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces.
Toss with grapes, apple, peanuts, green onion and sesame seeds in bowl.
Toss with Chutney Dressing to coat well. - 31.3029
Roasted Winter Veg With Goats Cheese And Sesame Seeds
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 40.4368
Roasted Winter Veg With Chevre And Sesame Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Peel the squash, remove the seeds and cut the flesh into 3cm chunks. Peel and cut the celeriac into equal-sized chunks. Put the squash, celeriac, onions and parsnips into a bowl, pour over the oil, then season well. Tip... - 38.849
Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad
This Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad tastes incredible ! This amazing turkey and orange platter orange juice seasoning tastes good with pasta to me ! Just try this Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad and see what you like it with ! - 37.4023
Sesame Seed Tossed Green Salad
Trim salad greens; tear into bite-sized pieces.
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Combine salad greens, tomato wedges, onion rings and sesame seed; toss well.
Combine salt, pepper and dry mustard in small mixing bowl; stir in vinegar and honey.
Add oil... - 38.9183
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
Spinach Salad has a Different taste. The mushrooms and eggs white give the Spinach Salad Inconceivable taste. - 32.5473
Spinach And Grapefruit Salad
Wash spinach; pat dry and discard stems.
Peel and section grapefruit; cut into bite-sized pieces.
In an ungreased skillet over medium heat toast sesame seed until golden brown, tossing frequently.
In a blender container combine broth, oil, vinegar, lemon... - 43.7553
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.234
Fruit And Spinach Salad
Cook sesame seed over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown; reserve.
Mix spinach, bananas, pineapple and orange segments; toss with dressing.
Sprinkle with reserved sesame seed. - 32.4448
Spinach Salad Supreme
In a small saucepan over medium heat steam potatoes in a small amount of water until tender.
Wash and dry spinach.
In a plastic bag chill spinach in refrigerator until crisp.
On a serving platter place spinach.
Over spinach arrange... - 41.2292
Spinach Mushroom Salad
1. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly with water
2. Wipe the mushrooms with a wet paper towel; cut stem ends, and slice.
3. In a small, heavy skillet, toast sesame seeds over medium heat until they begin to turn golden; stir constantly... - 40.2339
Potato Spinach Salad
Why not try out something different from your plain potato salad. Watch this video for a dairy free yet creamy recipe. Serve this amazing healthy salad packed with vitamins and minerals too to keep your stamina up. Check it out.... - 107.671
Oriental Spinach Salad
Cover four salad plates with 1 cup spinach each. Place 1/4 cup bean sprouts in center of each. Arrange mushrooms, water chestnuts, tomatoes and pea pods around sprouts.
Toast sesame seeds in an ungreased skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until... - 31.7188
Quick Spinach And Strawberry Salad
It is a great-tasting and healthy salad. This can be made in few minutes without much effort. Your family will enjoy eating this vegetables and fruits salad! - 95.7723
1) Rinse spinach and dry them gently with paper toweling.
2) Into a salad bowl, shred spinach.
3) Dice lettuce into small pieces.
4) Mix spinach and lettuce with onion.
5) Mix together olive oil, lemon juice, and honey for the... - 44.9273
Spinach And Cucumber Shreds In Sweet Pepper Cups
To Make Salad: Cut a slice off top of each pepper to make a lid.
Scoop out pulp and seeds to form a shell.
(Hollowed peppers may be refrigerated, covered with plastic wrap, overnight.) Place spinach strips in medium bowl.
Using a vegetable peeler, shave... - 37.9853
Spinach Salad With Pike
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, mustard, sugar, hot pepper sauce, and dash salt.
If necessary, stir in 1 to 2 tablespoons milk to make dressing of desired consistency.
Cover and chill the dressing while... - 35.1776
Vidalia Onion Spinach Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, bacon, onion rings and croutons.
Serve with croutons and dressing.
Croutons: In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion and parsley.
Stir in butter and egg, mix well.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
In an electric skillet, heat 1... - 47.3072
Chefs Spinach Salad
1) Wash and rinse the spinach in cold water.
2) Pat dry with paper towel.
3) Break the spinach into bite-sized pieces.
4) In a bowl, add spinach with chick peas, mushrooms, beets, and crumbled farmer cheese.
5) Toss well.
6)... - 43.807
Spinach And Orange Toss
1) Take a jar and add the orange juice, peels, sugar, lime juice, vinegar and oil to it.
2) Mix well and cover the jar.
3) Shake the jar vigorously until the dressing blends properly.
4) Take a bowl of large size and add the cucumber,... - 46.8796
Pomegranate Spinach Salad
I often prepare this pomegranite spinach salad recipe. It is the favorite side dish of my mother. Whenever I want to delight my mother, I prepare this salad. So try this pomegranite spinach salad recipe to make your family members delighted. - 39.3424
Wilted Spinach Salad With Oranges
With scissors, snip bacon into 1-in pieces into 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High (10) 3 Minutes, until crisp.
With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain.
To drippings in casserole add vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and tarragon.
Microwave at... - 43.8419
Spinach And Banana Salad
1) In a bowl, combine yoghurt, sesame seeds and lemon juice, all together for preparing the dressing. Keep it aside.
2) In a large salad bowl, add banana chunks and spinach leaves.
3) Spread the dressing on top and toss... - 38.2246
Spinach Japanese Style
Spinach Japanese Style tastes great and is an easy to make recipe. Spinach Japanese Style tastes better with sesame seeds and must be tried at home. - 41.3026
Tossed Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. Toss together spinach, romaine, green or red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, and red onion.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar, oregano, sherry, and water.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 30.3187
Salad With Almond Dressing
1) Tear the lettuce and endive and place in a bowl with the cucumber.
2) Tear the spinach into pieces and add to the bowl with the green pepper, watercress and nasturtiums.
3) Add the avocado and mustard and cress and toss well.
4) Fold in the... - 42.576
Bacon Vinegar Dressing
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 1-qt casserole, place the bacon.
3) Cover with paper towel.
4) Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until crisp, rotating dish 1/2 turn after half the time.
5) Remove bacon to paper towels to drain... - 42.4181
Tossed Salad Vinaigrette
1. Wash the spinach in a large amount of water to remove the grit
2. Set the spinach to drain in a colander
3. Wash the lettuce and break it into smaller bite-sized pieces
4. Remove the stems from the spinach and tear into pieces.
5. Add the... - 40.1124
Spinach Mushroom And Egg Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, lime peel, lime juice, sesame seed, mustard, and salt.
Cover; shake well.
For salad, in a salad bowl combine spinach, mushrooms, radishes, and egg.
Shake dressing well.
Add dressing to salad; toss. - 35.2806
Grapefruit And Spinach Salad
In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients with wire whisk.
Cover; set aside.
In large serving bowl, combine all salad ingredients; toss gently.
Just before serving, beat dressing again.
Pour over salad; toss gently. - 36.3055
Strawberry Spinach Salad
An unusual salad combination that pairs very well with a tangy dressing -- this salad looks very good on the dinner table, especially if you are hosting a party. Roasted sesame and poppy seeds and crunchy blanched almond slivers introduce a nice crunch to the... - 0
Blend dressing ingredients in blender and pour it over salad ingredients. - 29.6576
German Spinach Salad
1. Tear spinach into bite-sized pieces, place in a large bowl. Add onion and mushrooms,- set aside. Combine sesame seeds and remaining ingredients in a jar. Cover jar tightly, and shake vigorously. Pour dressing over salad,- toss well. - 31.1164
Spinach Salad Toss
For dressing, in small screw-top jar combine oil, sesame seed, lime peel, lime juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover and shake well; chill. - 32.1836
Classic Fresh Spinach Salad
1 Remove the stems from the spinach.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
3 Pat dry using a kitchen towel.
4 Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces.
5 In a large bowl, combine spinach, onion, eggs, and bacon.
6 For the dressing: ... - 44.9964
Spinach And Lettuce Salad
Dressing: Place in blender; blend well.
Pour over salad just before serving.
May not need all of the dressing. - 30.8335
Wash the spinach under cold running water, drain and pat thoroughly dry with paper towels.
Strip the leaves from the stems and discard the stems along with any tough or discolored leaves.
Peel the cucumber and slice it in half lengthwise.
Run the tip of a... - 43.7246
Spinach Salad With Crisp Red Chiles
Discard tough spinach and watercress stems; wash greens separately and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels and refrigerate in plastic bags for at least 30 minutes or for up to 2 days.
With scissors, cut chiles crosswise into thin strips; discard seeds and... - 40.4902
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 37.8782
Wilted Spinach Salad
This wilted spinach salad is a flavorful spinach salad recipe. Prepared with bacon for taste along with red onions and pepper, the wilted spinach salad is dressed with a warm white wine and vinegar mix. Toss and serve this yummy salad! - 41.2885
Egg And Spinach Salad
In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, cayenne and mustard.
Slice the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
Rub the yolks through a strainer into the mustard mixture and stir in the garlic.
Chop the egg whites and set them aside.
In a small bowl, beat the... - 42.4427
Royale Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, oil, mustard and salt.
2. Further, add vinegar and celery seed and bet until well combined.
3. Chill the mixture.
4. Now, mix spinach, onions, bacon and walnuts.
5. Pour chilled dressing to taste over salad and toss... - 43.1657
Spinach, Rice And Bell Pepper Salad
1) Take a medium size bowl and combine all ingredients in it. Toss nicely. Cover and refrigerator.
2) Take out from the refrigerator and serve immediately. - 37.5574
Spinach Salad With Crisp Red Chiles
Discard spinach stems and any yellow or wilted leaves; wash spinach and pat dry.
Wrap in paper towels, enclose in plastic bags, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Also discard tough watercress stems and yellow leaves; wash and crisp... - 44.0851
Lamb Neck Cinnamon And Spinach Parcels
1. In a large bowl, combine half the lemon juice, salt, chilli and thyme leaves.
2. Toss the lamb in the marinade and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 190 degree C
4. Grease a baking tray with butter.
5. Layout 2 sheets of... - 44.8639
Strawberry Spinach Salad
Dressing: Mix dressing ingredients in a blender.
Place dressing on salad just before serving. - 29.659
Turkey Spinach Salad
Cut turkey into strips.
In bowl combine turkey, spinach, citrus sections and cucumber.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine orange juice, oil, grapefruit juice, corn syrup, poppy seed, garlic salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; cover and shake well.
Gently toss... - 33.4702
Spinach Salad has a great taste. The top dressing over the Spinach Salad gives a pleasant look and nice taste. The Salad lovers must try this Spinach Salad. - 33.9527
Combine spinach, orange sections, and sliced onion in a large salad bowl, tossing well.
Drizzle dressing over spinach mixture, toss gently. - 18.0011
Toss the spinach with the green onions, bacon, mushrooms, and mung bean sprouts.
Toss with the fennel dressing, and top with the parmesan or romano cheese, salt, and pepper.
My mother adds fresh sunflower seeds to this dish and creates a great hit - 29.7431
Spinach Chickpea Salad
For dressing, combine vinegar, water, oil, soy sauce and sugar in small bowl; whisk until well blended.
Place spinach, carrots and chickpeas in salad bowl.
Pour dressing over salad mixture; toss until well coated.
Sprinkle with sesame seeds. - 26.0019
Swiss Spinach Salad
In salad bowl arrange spinach, lettuce, Swiss cheese, hard-cooked eggs, cucumber, and green onion.
Combine salad dressing or mayonnaise, honey, lemon juice, and caraway seed.
Pour over salad.
Toss lightly to coat.
Garnish with orange slices. - 40.8978
Seafood Spinach Pasta Salad
To make dressing, blend oil and vinegar in a bowl.
Mix in remaining dressing ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Mix before serving.
Place pasta in bowl.
Toss with red onions and set aside.
Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
Brush cut side of... - 43.4977
Spinach And Ruby Red Grapefruit Salad
1) Combine all the dressing ingredients and mix thoroughly.Chill until ready to use.
2) Wash and snap the stems of spinach and dry it well .
3) In a large salad bowl, add the spinach.
4) Remove the peel of grapefruits and cut into small... - 45.0436
Spinach Salad With Enoki Mushrooms
Divide the spinach leaves among four salad plates.
Cut the cucumber lengthwise into thin slices, pat dry with paper towels, and set aside for about 5 minutes.
Roll up the cucumber slices and "plant" 5 or 6 mushroom stems in one end of each roll.
Arrange the... - 24.4223
Pasta Spinach Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
In a bowl combine pasta, tomatoes, cheese, salad dressing, green onion, and olives.
Toss gently to coat.
Cover and chill.
Arrange spinach on a serving platter; spoon on pasta. - 37.7906
Spinach And Orange Salad
1. The evening before, heat a frying pan and dry-fry the peanuts, if using, and pumpkin seeds over a medium heat for 1 minute, continuously stirring, until you can smell the aroma. When they are cool, pack into an airtight container.
2. Mix together the oil,... - 34.3089
Strawberry Spinach Salad
1. Wash and drain the baby spinach and keep them in the salad bowl.
2. In a small bowl combine sesame seeds and poppy seeds, organic cane sugar, olive oil, organic wine vinegar, dehydrated onion, vegetarian wostershire sauce and lastly paprika.
3. Stir... - 0
Spinach And Strawberry Salad
Trim spinach; tear into pieces and place in salad bowl.
Halve strawberries; add to bowl.
Peel oranges; with sharp knife, cut off thin outer membrane.
Slice thinly crosswise, discarding any seeds; add to bowl.
Chop pecans coarsely if desired; add to... - 37.6747
Spinach Blue Cheese Mold
If you like cheese in your recipe then tries Spinach Blue Cheese Mold. The blue cheese gives Spinach Blue Cheese Mold a velvety taste. - 44.139
Strawberry Spinach Salad
In a large skillet, cook and stir almonds and sugar over low heat until the sugar is dissolved and the almonds are coated.
Spread on foil to cool; break apart.
In a large salad bowl, combine spinach, strawberries and almonds.
In ajar with a tight-fitting lid,... - 38.1984
German Style Potato And Spinach Salad
1) Peel a strip from the center of each potato.
2) Halve the large potatoes.
3) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole add potatoes, onion, and water.
4) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 7 to 9 minutes stirring once.
5) Keep aside covered for... - 45.8584
Strawberry Spinach Salad
This strawberry spinach salad is not only delicious, it’s packed with nutrients. There’s protein in the almonds, tons of iron in the spinach, vitamin C in the strawberries and the poppy seeds are a good source of calcium. - 101.096
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 104.816
Nutritious Spinach Cottage Cheese Cranberry Salad
Spinach is one green leafy veggie that can be used in numerous dishes - omelettes, sandwiches, burgers, pastas soups stir fry's and so on. However, if you really wish to enjoy the natural taste of this nutrient packed ingredient, make it the star in your... - 0
Toasted Spinach Sandwiches
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine spinach and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Spread spinach mixture evenly over 4 slices of bread; sprinkle evenly with cheese, and top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Transfer... - 37.6008
Spinach Salad With Raspberries And Papaya
1) Tear spinach into bite-size pieces
2) In a large bowl add the first five ingredients with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Whisk all the ingredients together.
4) Add spinach to the dressing along with raspberries.
5) Toss the salad... - 42.937
Aloo Palak / Spinach Potato Fry
Learn how to make popular North Indian dish called Aloo Palak (Potato- Spinach) using Indian spices and dress it up with yogurt This dish is best enjoyed with Roti or Naan. - 0