- » Spinach Scoop
Spinach Scoop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach scoop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach scoop recipes.
Baked Spinach Topped Tomatoes
You will thank me for this Baked Spinach Topped Tomatoes. My friend really liked this Baked Spinach Topped Tomatoes recipe. You will savor it! - 26.4993
Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
Slice top off each tomato. Using small spoon, scoop out seeds and pulp; reserve for another use. Cut skin all around middle of each tomato to prevent splitting when baked. Sprinkle cavities lightly with salt; set upside down on rack or paper towel to drain... - 37.915
In a 1-quart casserole cook spinach, covered, on 100% power (high) for 7 minutes, stirring once.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
Set spinach aside.
In the same dish crumble ground turkey.
Cook, covered, for 3 to 5 minutes or till meat is no longer pink,... - 40.7754
Tasty Oven-roasted Spinach And Cheddar Tomatoes
Raw or cooked, spinach are powerhouse of essential nutrients. And what better way to make the most of it then roast it with tomatoes and some cheddar cheese. A gourmet delicacy, even you can prepare this simple dish at home following the instructions as... - 104.395
Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Wash tomatoes and cut a thin slice from top of each.
2. Scoop out the pulp leaving ¼ inch thick shell and reserve the pulp.
In a small skillet, heat tomato pulp with onion flakes, vinegar, seasoned salt and oregano.
3. Stir in spinach.
4.... - 42.2445
Egg And Spinach Salad
In a small bowl, combine the pepper, salt, cayenne and mustard.
Slice the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
Rub the yolks through a strainer into the mustard mixture and stir in the garlic.
Chop the egg whites and set them aside.
In a small bowl, beat the... - 40.8447
Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
Insert metal blade.
Grate cheese; set aside.
Place spinach in work bowl, half at a time (or all at once in a large-capacity processor); process, using on-off pulses, until chopped.
Chop onion; set aside.
Cut a slice off the top of each tomato,... - 38.8689
Twice Baked Spinach Potatoes
Scoop out potato pulp.
In a medium bowl combine potato pulp, milk, lemon juice and pepper; mash until smooth.
Add spinach; mix well.
Into potato shells spoon spinach mixture.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Broil for 10 minutes. - 31.903
Cheesy Spinach Potatoes
Boil or steam potatoes until tender; drain, cool slightly.
Cut top from each potato, scoop out inside pulp and mash well.
Place spinach in dry pan, cook until thawed and all liquid evaporated.
Add cheese, shallots, nutmeg and mashed potato to spinach, mix... - 24.7643
Quick Spinach Stuffed Zucchini
Slice zucchini in half lengthwise; steam until barely tender.
Scoop out pulp and reserve.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Steam spinach until thoroughly hot; drain.
Gently stir in white sauce and pulp from zucchini, adding nutmeg and salt and pepper, if needed.
Spoon... - 36.4483
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach & Sour Cream
Tomatoes stuffed with spinach is a cheesy stuffed tomato recipe made with cokked spinach. Combined with a sour cream, the spinach filling is seasoned and spiced with cayenne. Baked to finish, the spinach stuffed tomatoes are great with any casserole or even... - 44.5209
Spinach And Avocado Salad
1) Trim spinach, discard the damaged leaves and wash thoroughly.
2) Put washed leaves into a pan with no extra water, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes till tender.
3) Meanwhile, wash, trim and dry lettuce.
4) Reserve six medium-size lettuce... - 44.8333
Spinach Noodles (pasta Verde) Dough
1) Cool the cooked spinach and squeeze out excess liquid.
2) In the food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the spinach until finely chopped like a puree.
3) Add the flour, salt and eggs, then process until the dough forms a firm and elastic... - 32.6624
Spinach Stuffed Eggs
1. Cover eggs with cold water, bring to the boil stirring gently to keep the yolks centred, cook for 10 minutes. Drain and crack; cover with cold water.
2. Wash the spinach well, remove tough stalks and place in a pan with the water that adheres to the... - 36.7691
Potatoes With Spinach
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Take a cookie sheet and put the potatoes on it. Bake then for 1 1/2 hours, until they are tender.
3) Take a saucepan and add spinach in it. Add water just to cover leaves and sprinkle salt. Cover... - 39.4999
Spinach Stuffed Potatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 200C (400F/Gas 6). Scrub the potatoes and pat dry with kitchen paper. Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes, until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh into a bowl. Mash thoroughly.
2 Wash... - 28.983
Spinach In Zucchini Boats
Cook spinach according to package directions: let cool.
Squeeze out as much liquid as possible; transfer spinach to blender container.
Place zucchini in a medium saucepan with salted water to cover.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until zucchini skin yields to... - 43.3056
Spinach And Cream Cheese Souffle
1) Heat the oven.
2) Wash the spinach and let the water stay on it.
3) In the oven, set the potatoes for baking.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and fry the onion until tender.
5) Add the spinach with water clinging on its surface.
6) Cook... - 43.4275
Spinach Stuffed Spuds
Scrub potatoes thoroughly and prick with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 45 to 60 minutes or till done.
Meanwhile, cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain well; squeeze out excess liquid.
Cut a lengthwise slice from the top of each... - 40.4764
Spinach Stuffed Zucchini
Simmer the zucchini in a little water, salted, until barely tender, 8-10 minutes.
Drain' and cool.
Cut in half, lengthwise and carefully scoop out pulp and sesds, leaving an even shell.
Invert on paper towels and allow to drain thoroughly.
Drain the cooked... - 38.4631
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach
Not necessary to peel tomatoes.
Cut thin slice off top of each and scoop out center pulp (no need to save).
Turn tomatoes upside down to drain.
Thaw spinach, over heat if you like.
Drain spinach and press out liquid.
Combine with breadcrumbs,... - 36.7616
1. Cut off the top of the tomato and scoop out a small portion of the pulp.
2. Mix the pulp with seasonings and spinach.
3. Stuff tomatoes with this mixture. Top with bread crumbs.
4. Bake at 350° for 20 to 30 minutes or until tomatoes are tender. - 29.6032
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach
You'll simply love this Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach recipe. A delicious Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 34.9568
Spinach Supreme Vegan Anti Aging Ice Cream
Want an ice cream recipe that is quite different from the mainstream and has tons of benefits? Then watch this video by BlendItandMendIt and follow Jane's recipe for a spinach ice cream that is tasty, vegan, healthy and has anti aging properties! - 83.9068
Spinach-stuffed Baked Tomatoes
Slice off top of each tomato, scoop out some of the pulp, leaving shells intact. (Reserve pulp for other uses.)
Sprinkle shells with 1/8 teaspoon salt, invert on paper towels to drain.
Cook spinach according to package directions, drain well, pressing out... - 33.4411
Potatoes Stuffed With Crab And Spinach
Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Prick the skin of each potato with a fork, cover with foil, and bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until tender.
Remove the foil and let the potatoes sit until cool enough to handle.
Halve each potato lengthwise and scoop out the pulp,... - 42.5653
Zucchini Filled With Spinach And Ricotta
Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
Place the shells in a medium size saucepan with enough boiling water to cover.
Cook for 4 minutes or until just tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 42.1819
Lasagna Rolls With Spinach And Prosciutto
Italian cooking is made easy for you in this Lasagna Rolls with Spinach and Prosciutto vide recipe. Watch this video and learn some modern Italian cooking. These rolls are very easy to make and taste delicious. - 119.265
Potatoes Stuffed With Spinach And Broccoli
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) Pierce the potatoes 3-4 times with a fork, rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil and bake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes until tender.
3) Remove the potatoes from oven, halve them vertically... - 46.343
Spinach & Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spinach according to directions on package. Drain in colander and press out water with back of a wooden spoon. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 30.8112
Spinach And Cucumber Shreds In Sweet Pepper Cups
To Make Salad: Cut a slice off top of each pepper to make a lid.
Scoop out pulp and seeds to form a shell.
(Hollowed peppers may be refrigerated, covered with plastic wrap, overnight.) Place spinach strips in medium bowl.
Using a vegetable peeler, shave... - 35.3385
Spinach & Pine Nuts Stuffed Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Scoop out the pulp carefully from the tomatoes after cutting off the top part.
3) Place the tomatoes upside-down and allow draining.
4) Clean the spinach thoroughly in water and put into a... - 40.0097
Spinach Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cut a 52-inch slice from the top of each tomato.
Carefully scoop out pulp.
Chop pulp and set aside.
Place tomato shells upside down to drain.
Squeeze out as much liquid from spinach as possible; set aside.
In a skillet heat olive oil... - 38.7449
Tomatoes Stuffed With Spinach Souffle
1. Thaw the frozen spinach soufflÃ© before using.
2. Slice off the top of each tomato to make a cup.
3. Use a teaspoon to scoop out the seeds.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F
5. Sprinkle tomato cups lightly with salt.
6. In a bowl,... - 36.5228
Spinach & Olives Stuffed Tomatoes
In a small saucepan over high heat, bring the broth to a boil.
Add the millet.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 40 minutes, or until the broth is absorbed and the millet is tender.
Remove the pan from the heat.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to... - 40.3907
Spinach Filled Baked Potatoes
1) Wash the potatoes and slit them lengthwise.
2) Scoop the potatoes from inside, keeping the potato skin shells intact.
3) Take the potatoes and keep into the container of an electric mixer.
4) Put butter, salt, sugar, dill and pepper... - 43.1304
Tomatoes With A Spinach And Tofu Stuffing
1) Halve tomatoes horizontally, scoop out seeds with a spoon and discard the seeds.
2) With a sharp knife, cut out and reserve the tomato pulp.
3) Cut 1 tablespoon of the pulp to bite size pieces. Keep aside. Reserve the rest for later... - 42.6975
Potatoes Stuffed With Spinach
Wash and peel the potatoes.
Scoop out the insides so that you have about a one-third-inch-thick shell all around.
Use the inside pulp for another use.
To prevent darkening, drop the potatoes into a bowl of salted water while you prepare the filling.
For the... - 39.4386