- » Spinach Sausage Manicotti
Spinach Sausage Manicotti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach sausage manicotti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach sausage manicotti recipes.
Spinach And Sausage Manicotti
1. Discard sausage casings. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, stir and crumble sausage until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Discard any fat. Let cool 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a 5- to 6-quart pan over high heat, bring 3 quarts water... - 36.2816
You May Also Like!
You'll simply love this Stuffed Manicotti recipe. A rare combination of veal, sausages, and cheese will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 41.0644
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook manicotti, cooking oil and salt for about 6 minutes.
3) Drain out and rinse with cold water.
4) Drain again.
5) To prepare the filling, remove... - 45.6583
Pork And Spinach Manicotti
Cook manicotti according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Drain well, pressing out excess liquid.
Crumble sausage into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 9... - 42.4247
Manicotti With Tomato Sauce
Cook spinach in water following package directions.
In a large skillet, brown ground beef, sausage and onion, stirring to break up meat.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and salt.
Add cooked spinach and meat... - 42.9916
Cheese & Sausage Stuffed Shells
Remove casings from sausages.
Crumble meat into a wide frying pan and cook over medium heat until brown; pour off pan drippings.
Beat egg into ricotta, then combine with sausage, Parmesan, salt, and parsley.
Following package directions, cook giant shells or... - 42.2238