- » Spinach Sauce
Spinach Sauce Recipes
Spinach sauce is a green sauce which is basically prepared using ingredients like spinach, garlic, onion and salt. The sauce can easily be prepared by simply combining all the ingredients and pressure cooking them. ... More »
Chickpeas In Spinach Sauce
Chickpeas in Spinach Sauce is a fiber rich dish, flavored with a mix of spices. The protein-rich, yummy chickpeas make an excellent addition to this curry. It is finished with a touch of cream. Watch and learn how to make this from this video. Bon Appétit! - 100.978
Spinach Pancakes With Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour and salt into it to start preparing the batter.
3) Stir in the egg and half the milk and whip to a smooth paste.
4) Add in the left over milk.
5) Take a frying... - 49.5398
Sorrel And Spinach Sauce
1) Rinse the sorrel and spinach thoroughly under cold water and shake off the excess water.
2) In a large pot, cover and cook the sorrel and spinach leaves with a pinch of salt over a low heat, until the leaves are wilted and tender.
3)... - 45.772
Mussels With Spinach Sauce
1) Discard mussels that are not tightly closed.
2) Wash the remaining ones under cold running water to remove sand and seaweed.
3) Using a sharp knife cut off the beard around edges.
4) Soak in cold water for 1 to 2 hours.
5) To prepare... - 45.5036
Salmon Mousse With Bell Pepper And Spinach Sauces
1. Wash and dry the red bell peppers.
2. Brush them with 1 tablespoon oil and arrange them on a baking sheet
3. Place under a grill or broiler and roast, turning frequently until charred evenly on all sides.
4. Put them in a zip lock plastic... - 45.4991
No Cook Spinach Sauce
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta.
2) Drain well and keep warm in a serving bowl.
3) In a food processor, process spinach and basil and then chop finely using a sharp knife or by hand.
4) Transfer this to a bowl and marinate... - 45.0963
Calamari In Spinach And Cream Sauce
1)Set potatoes for baking in hot oven.
2)Wash squids in cold water and dry on kitchen towels. Cut them into ¼ inch rings and set aside.
3)When potatoes are almos baked, take a frying pan and saute chopped onions in it. Onions would... - 44.6943
Spinach Ring Mold With Cream Sauce
Put the frozen spinach and sorrel in a casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 7 minutes.
Add the sugar and tarragon.
Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Melt the butter in a bowl for 30 seconds on HIGH.
Add the flour and mix well.
Pour in the... - 44.4092
Eggplant Mozzarella Grinders With Tomato Spinach Sauce
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat, sautÃ© the onion stirring often, until it is soft and then sautÃ© in garlic stirring constantly, until it is fragrant.
3. Raising... - 44.2517
Orange Roughy With Spinach Sauce
1) Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium flame.
2) Once the skillet is hot, add in the red pepper, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots and garlic clove. Saute till the vegetables have softened.
3) Take the skillet of the heat.
4)... - 44.2358
Spinach Balls In Tomato Sauce
Spinach balls in tomato sauce is a vegetable balls recipe. Combined with breadcrumbs and shaped into spinach balls, it is cooked with an herbed tomato sauce. The basil and garlic in the sauce adds the main flavor to this neat recipe. - 44.075
Spinach Cheese Calzones With Tomato Sauce
Thaw bread dough; set aside.
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist; set aside.
Coat a medium skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 3 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; add ricotta cheese and... - 43.3842
Fresh Tomatoes With Spinach Sauce
1) In a 1-quart casserole, place the spinach.
2) With heavy-duty plastic wrap, cover the casserole, vent, and microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
3) Drain the spinach thoroughly.
4) In the container of an electric blender or food processor, combine... - 40.2426
Asian Spinach Sauce
Wash spinach, leaving stems on leaves.
Place spinach, tamari, garlic and basil in large saucepan.
Steam-stir in water that has clung to the washed leaves until spinach is wilted.
Add a tablespoon or two (15-30 ml) of water, if necessary, to prevent sticking... - 40.0919
Salmon With Spinach Sauce
In a small bowl, combine the spinach, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and garlic salt; cover and refrigerate until serving.
Pour water into a pressure cooker.
Place salmon on rack; sprinkle with lemon-pepper and top with lemon slices.
Close cover securely;... - 39.765
Place half of the spinach, parsley, garlic and lemon juice in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed, stopping blender frequently to scrape sides, until spinach leaves are finely chopped, about 3 minutes.
Repeat with remaining spinach, parsley,... - 39.7539
Bow Ties With Ham And Spinach Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the shallots (or onion) and coarsely chop.
3 In a large skillet, warm the butter in the oil over medium heat until the butter is melted. Add the garlic-shallot... - 38.9608
Pasta With Spinach Sauce
In a large kettle, cook the spaghetti according to package directions, omitting the salt.
While the spaghetti is cooking, heat the olive oil in a small heavy saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and garlic and cook, uncovered, until the... - 38.8355
Spinach Meatballs With Tomato Sauce
Defrost spinach, drain by pressing through a wire strainer; chop finely.
Combine spinach with onion, garlic, beef, cheese, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix until well blended.
Form into balls about the size of golf balls and arrange in a single layer... - 38.8161
Spinach In Sour Cream Sauce
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat, Add green onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add spinach or turnip greens and mushrooms.
Reduce heat; cover and cook over low heat for 4 minutes.
Stir flour into sour cream; stir in milk.
Add sour cream mixture... - 36.3982
1. Wash the spinach stems
2. Leave the leaves on the stems and clean them to remove old dead leaves
3. In a large saucepan, tip in the spinach, tamari, garlic, and basil.
4. Cook this mixture by steam-stirring the mixture on high heat. The water... - 35.8045
Pork Rolls In Spinach Sauce
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Chop bacon in food processor, add ground pork and soda biscuits, and season with salt and pepper.
– Stir in the egg and milk. Roll mixture in flour and shape into rolls.
– Place rolls in a baking dish and... - 35.7435
Spinach In Sour Cream Sauce
Cook spinach in boiling salted water until tender; drain thoroughly.
Turn into a blender the sour cream, soup mix, and salt, and blend until smooth (or beat with a mixer until well blended).
Mix together the cooked spinach and sour cream mixture, and turn... - 35.0175
Pork Croquettes With Spinach Sauce
Combine pork mince, soft butter, cream, garlic and half the thawed drained spinach; mix well, refrigerate 30 minutes.
Shape mixture into 6 sausage shapes with floured hands, dip in beaten egg, then breadcrumbs.
Barbecue gently on oiled plate, turning... - 34.3434
Beef With Spicy Spinach Sauce
1. Spoon 2 teaspoons of the vegetable oil into a large heavy nonstick Dutch oven or saucepan over moderately high heat. Add half of the beef, stir once to distribute in an even layer and cook without stirring, for about 3 minutes, until deep golden brown.... - 34.0552
Fillets Of Sole Flounder With Spinach Sauce
First make the sauce. Put 3 tbsp / 40 g / 1 1/2 oz of the butter in a bowl and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute. Pour on the milk and cook for 3 minutes, whisking after every minute. Stir in the egg yolk and spinach and season to... - 32.8944
1. Combine the oil and garlic in a nonreactive small skillet and sizzle over moderate heat for about 30 seconds. Do not let the garlic brown. Add the spinach and basil and toss for 1 minute to warm and blend flavors.
2. In a food processor or blender, combine... - 30.0903
1. Put the butter into a medium ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until the butter is melted.
2. Add the frozen spinach to the melted butter and three-quarters cover the bowl with cling film. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the... - 29.916
Fusilli With Glorious Green Spinach Sauce
1. Cook pasta according to pack instruction Meanwhile, put half the spinach in a food processor with the garlic, mascarpone, lemon juice and Parmesan, then whizz to a smooth sauce.
2. Drain the pasta thoroughly, then return to the pan over a low heat. Stir in... - 27.8119
Spinach In Cream Sauce
Stir together cream cheese, margarine, milk, salt and hot pepper sauce over low heat until smooth.
Add spinach; heat thoroughly.
Top with egg - 27.7518
Tomato Ricotta And Spinach Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and cook garlic, shallot and tomatoes until soft but not browned. Add shredded spinach and ricotta. Season with salt and pepper. Heat for a few minutes. Pour mixture over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve. - 26.7856
Spinach Sauce Recipes By Category