- » Spinach Salad Sweet Dressing
Spinach Salad Sweet Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spinach Salad Sweet Dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spinach Salad Sweet Dressing recipes.
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.3364
Spinach Salad With Sweet Parsley Dressing
1) Use a screw-top jar, to put sugar, vinegar, oil, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and pepper.
2) Cover the lid and shake thoroughly to blend the ingredients.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill for at least an... - 43.7071
You May Also Like!
German Spinach Salad With Sweet Sour Dressing
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces; place in a large salad bowl.
Fry bacon crisp; drain and crumble.
To bacon drippings, add vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
Heat to boiling.
Pour over spinach; toss lightly.
Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and... - 37.9951
Spinach Salad With Warm Bacon Dressing
One of my favorite things that my mom would make when we were growing up was her spinach salad. It’s insanely good. I added goat cheese and craisins to her original recipe to make it my own but you can play with the ingredients and leave things out if you... - 0
Spinach And Black Bean Salad
In a large bowl combine the black beans, apricots, sweet pepper, green onion, cilantro, and garlic.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine apricot nectar, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, 'and ginger.
Cover and shake well.
Pour the dressing over the bean mixture;... - 33.9481
Sweet And Sour Greens
Fry bacon in a large skillet until crisp.
Remove and drain on paper towels.
Pour off drippings except for 2 tablespoons.
Add vinegar, water, and sugar to drippings.
Bring to boil.
Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine romaine, spinach, and eggs in a... - 41.8273
Spinach And Sweet Potato Salad
1. Cook the sweet potato in boiling salted water until soft. Drain and slice, then set aside. Boil the carrot slices in the same way, drain and let cool.
2. On a serving plate mix the spinach leaves, sweet potato and carrot slices. Decorate with the red and... - 36.8383
Sweet And Sour Spinach Salad
1) Cook the beets in water for 35-40 minutes until tender. Drain, allow to cool then peel and refrigerate.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the beets until shredded remove from the bowl and set aside.
3) In the processor bowl... - 48.6438
Sweet And Tangy Raspberry Dressing
Now for a dressing with a difference! Here is s sweet and tangy dressing made from raspberries an mustard. This dressing is quick to make and combines the flavors of several different flavors. A great option to serve at your next party, so watch and then try... - 116.613
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 104.816
Traditional Spinach Salad With Bacon And Eggs
All the health watchers pay attention. Here is a healthy spinach salad with some bacon, eggs and an awesome dressing. The chef in the video is making spinach salad in a traditional way. Watch the video, try the recipe and decide if you like it? - 115.749