- » Spinach Salad Dried Tomato Dressing
Spinach Salad Dried Tomato Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach salad dried tomato dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach salad dried tomato dressing recipes.
Pasta With Spinach And Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
For all the pasta lovers, here's a must try recipe. Watch the Chef prepare Pasta with Spinach and Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, that can be simply made at home. Surprise your family with this Italian delicacy today. - 100.246
Ravioli With Spinach And Sun-dried Tomatoes
This dinner has a combination of sweet, spicy and savory that I love. It may look like a lot of spinach at first, but it melts away to practically nothing once it's cooked, so the kids probably won't even mind it--ours didn't. Serve it with a green salad... - 36.9769
Spinach Salad With Homemade Dressing
So, you eat a lot of spinach in parathas, pakoras and curries? How about a Spinach salad with homemade dressing? Your very own Indian Chef Manjula has come up with a healthy spinach salad with a tangy dressing to suit Indian taste. It’s a low fat dish with... - 125.547
Dressed Spinach Salad
Combine ingredients for dressing, mix well and refrigerate.
Thoroughly rinse spinach in cold water.
Remove and discard stems and bruised or tough leaves.
Tear spinach into bite-size pieces, place in a large salad bowl and top with remaining salad... - 36.302
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 46.2771
Spinach Salad With Creamy Italian Dressing
Combine tomato and water in a small bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes.
Drain; coarsely chop tomato, and set aside.
Holding cucumber in one hand, run a citrus stripper or vegetable peeler lengthwise down the sides of cucumber to create strips about every... - 38.7824
Spinach Raisin Salad With Pepper Jelly Dressing
Combine the spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, raisins, bleu cheese, nuts and olives in a salad bowl and toss.
Just before serving, melt the pepper jelly and stir in the vinegar.
Drizzle over the spinach mixture.
Toss and serve. - 32.3147
Spinach Salad With Oriental Dressing
Combine spinach, tomatoes, red pepper and water chestnuts in a salad bowl.
In 1-Quart Batter Bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, sesame seeds, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper.
Beat with Mini-Whipper until combined.
Pour over salad, toss and serve. - 37.273
Warm Vegetable Salad With Tomato Shallot Dressing
Trim, wash and dry spinach; tear into large pieces.
Separate endive leaves.
On 6 salad plates, arrange spinach and endive leaves.
Tomato-Shallot Dressing: In food processor or mixing bowl, combine oil, water, lemon juice, shallots, basil and mustard; mix... - 45.7916
Greek Salad With Mild Red Chili Dressing
1) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for 20-30 minutes until soft.
2) In a food processor mix water and tomatoes and process till blended.
3) Mix all the remaining dressing ingredients. Continue to process till... - 45.4566
Traditional Spinach Salad With Bacon And Eggs
All the health watchers pay attention. Here is a healthy spinach salad with some bacon, eggs and an awesome dressing. The chef in the video is making spinach salad in a traditional way. Watch the video, try the recipe and decide if you like it? - 115.749
Cracked Wheat Spinach Salad
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Add the shallots and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add the cracked wheat and continue to cook, stirring, until the kernels are covered with oil and the... - 37.099
Spring Green Salad With Mint Vinaigrette
Wash and dry lettuce and spinach leaves; tear into bite size pieces.
In large salad bowl, combine lettuce, spinach, tomatoes and green onions; refrigerate up to 1 hour.
In jar with tight fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, mint, salt, pepper and... - 34.6303
Tossed Salad With Balsamic Dressing
1. Toss together spinach, romaine, green or red leaf lettuce, tomatoes, green pepper, cucumber, and red onion.
2. Combine balsamic vinegar, oregano, sherry, and water.
3. Toss dressing with salad. - 30.3187
Spinach And Sesame Seed Salad
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Spread out the sesame seeds on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes set aside.
Combine the tahini, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil and ginger in a screwtop jar.
Close the lid tightly and shake well.
Tear the spinach... - 37.0306
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together spinach, onion and cherry tomatoes and keep it aside.
2) In a skillet, cook bacon until tender-crisp and drain well on paper towels to remove the excess fat.
3) Now crumble into small fragments and... - 47.1479
Spinach Sausage Salad
GETTING READY 1) Wash spinach thoroughly. MAKING 2) In a large salad bowl, toss toghether the spinach and shredded carrot. 3) Arrange cheese,... - 34.3576
Hot Spinach Salad
Combine spinach, onion and cherry tomato halves in salad bowl.
Place bacon in 2-qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 to 8 minutes, or until crisp, stirring every 2 minutes.
Remove bacon and drain on paper towels.
Pour off all but 3... - 43.698
Bistro Pasta Spinach Salad
For dressing, in small bowl, cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water; let stand 20 minutes.
In food processor, process tomatoes, water, tomato juice, soup, vinegar, oil, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth.
In large bowl, combine pasta, spinach,... - 36.854
Spinach And Pecan Salad
Combine spinach with tomatoes, onion and rinsed beans.
Add Dressing, sprinkle with pecans just before serving.
Dressing: Whisk egg yolks with lemon juice, vinegar and honey, place in screw top jar, add remaining ingredients, shake well. - 32.6789
Spinach Fusilli And Zucchini Salad
1. Place zucchini in a strainer, sprinkle a little salt, and keep aside for half an hour.
2. Add Fusilli in boiling salted water and cook until pasta is just al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Add to a salad bowl,... - 46.7507
Royale Spinach Salad
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, oil, mustard and salt.
2. Further, add vinegar and celery seed and bet until well combined.
3. Chill the mixture.
4. Now, mix spinach, onions, bacon and walnuts.
5. Pour chilled dressing to taste over salad and toss... - 43.1657
Tossed Spinach Salad
Tear spinach into bowl; sprinkle with garlic salt.
Place tomatoes on spinach; sprinkle with cheese.
Garnish with onion rings.
Serve with French dressing.
NOTE: If dry cottage cheese is not available, rinse creamed cottage cheese with cold water; drain. - 26.7659
Company Tomato Mozzarella Salad
Tomatoes, cucumber, mozzarella cheese - I never knew that together they would make such a wonderful Company Tomato Mozzarella Salad. You will like the look of this Company Tomato Mozzarella Salad while preparing. Enjoy! - 31.837
Orzo Salad With Spinach, Feta And Roasted Pumpkinseeds
1. In a large pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil cook the pasta, until it is tender but still a bit firm. The lemon juice in the dressing will continue to cook the pasta.
2. Then drain the pasta and rinse it under cool water.
3. In a large... - 39.6556
Spinach, Blueberry & Walnut Salad
Here’s a super healthy salad – full of antioxidants and flavor! The balsamic vinegar enhances the berried beautifully and the toasted walnuts really make a difference. - 125.713
Salmon Spinach Salad From Rosalie Serving Italian Cookbook
1. Prepare a foil and place it on the pizza stone, lightly grease the foil with extra virgin olive oil.
2. Rinse the spinach three times under cold water, drain the excess water and keep the spinach in a colander.
3. Quarter the roma tomatoes... - 111.26
Greek Spinach Salad
Into a small bowl, drain marinade from artichoke hearts (reserve hearts).
To marinade, add oil, lemon juice, basil, mustard, and pepper; blend well and set aside.
Remove and discard tough spinach stems; break leaves into bite-size pieces.
Place in a salad... - 37.4114
Spaghetti Squash Pasta Salad With Basil Dressing
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Cook the fettuccine at a rapid boil for 8 to 9 minutes until al dente.
Drain well.Combine the chopped tomatoes, olive oil, lemon juice, basil, chives, garlic and salt and pepper to taste in a large... - 41.1115
Hot Oriental Salad
In large salad bowl combine lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, green pepper, radishes, and green onion.
In saucepan combine salad oil, vinegar, dry dressing mix, sugar, and soy sauce.
Stir in chop suey vegetables.
Heat to boiling; pour over salad mixture.
Toss... - 38.4922
Wash greens thoroughly, pat dry and place in wooden bowl rubbed with garlic.
Add tomatoes and all remaining ingredients.
Toss together lightly but thoroughly with dressing.
Note: For a good chef's salad choose at least 3 of the following greens: leaf or head... - 32.2693
Florentine Pasta Salad
1. If using a microwave oven, place the sun-dried tomatoes and water in a glass bowl, and microwave uncovered at high power for 2 minutes. If using a conventional stove top, place the tomatoes and water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and boil for 20... - 31.6023
14 Vegetable Salad Bowl
1) With the chopped garlic clove, thoroughly rub a large mixing bowl.
2) Then, in cold water wash all the vegetables.
3) Using clean towels, dry them well.
4) Then, gently tear the spinach, chicory and lettuce leaves.
5) In the mixing... - 48.6707
How To Make Super Food Salad With Pork Rib & Bbq Balsamic Vinaigrette
1. Wash spinach, remove the stems and pat it dry.
2. For dressing, in an airtight container, combine BBQ sauce, honey, vinegar, black pepper, chili powder, and olive oil. Shake to combine.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add super food salad,... - 0
Grilled Lamb And Tabbouleh Salad
1. Cut horizontally through thickest portion of lamb, cutting to, but not through, other side, open flat as you would a book (lamb should be close to an even thickness on each side to cook evenly). Combine dressing and 1/4t cup lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup... - 35.5564
In a mixing bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and cream cheese until well blended.
Add the cucumber.
To assemble, lightly oil a 12x18 inch pyrex dish and arrange the eggs all around the edges in an attractive manner.
Cover with the... - 40.7754
Spicy Chicken Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse it, then pat dry and cut into bite-size strips.
2. In a shallow bowl combine cornmeal, thyme, onion powder, garlic salt, red pepper and 14 teaspoon ground black pepper.
3. Dip chicken strips in melted... - 47.9648
Sesame Seed Tossed Green Salad
Trim salad greens; tear into bite-sized pieces.
Cut tomatoes into wedges.
Combine salad greens, tomato wedges, onion rings and sesame seed; toss well.
Combine salt, pepper and dry mustard in small mixing bowl; stir in vinegar and honey.
Add oil... - 38.9183
Raw Organic Detox Salad For Weight Loss Diet
One can not emphasis enough the benefits of eating raw, green leafy vegetables and raw colorful food everyday. Try this delicious raw salad for total health and longevity as it has a plethora of nutrients. - 108.814
Blackened Chicken Salad
Preheat oven to 375°F.
To make croutons, spray bread cubes lightly with cooking spray; place in 15x10-inch jelly-roll pan.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally.
Combine paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, thyme,... - 47.1203
A Salad with fresh raw vegetables is the foundation of a healthy diet. It is an integral part of every meal and and should be had everyday of the week. In this episode Ed shows us how he makes a Simple Salad. He shows us some great tips on how to make a... - 123.272
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 39.2585
1. Prepare Tarragon Dressing.
2. Place spinach, mushrooms, zucchini, onions and alfalfa sprouts in large bowl; toss lightly. Arrange chicken and tomatoes over spinach mixture. Pour dressing over all. - 28.9142
Combine ingredients, except for tomatoes, just before serving time.
Either toss in a dressing and decorate with tomatoes, or arrange with tomatoes on top and serve dressing separately. - 24.9176
Rinse and wash greens.
Break into large pieces; place in plastic bag or tightly covered container.
Store in refrigerator 4 to 6 hours or overnight to crisp.
Score cucumber with tines of fork.
Cut into 1/8 in. (3-mm) slices.
Cut green pepper... - 33.5735
This salad is loaded with zucchini, cucumbers, spinach and tomatoes. It is then tossed in a sweet vinaigrette dressing. The final result is a delicious salad that can be served as a side or eaten as is. It is great for lunchboxes as well. - 137.072
1. Add pasta to boiling salted water and cook until al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Add to a salad bowl, add a little peanut oil, and stir with pasta. Allow to cool.
2. Mix in sesame seeds and chicken.
3. Meanwhile, prepare... - 41.5787
Combine greens, onion rings, and sesame seeds; toss and refrigerate until just before serving.
Make salad dressing by combining salt, pepper, and mustard in small mixing bowl; stir in vinegar and honey.
Slowly add salad oil while beating with rotary beater or... - 32.8718
Orzo And Summer Squash Salad
1. Cook orzo according to package directions for 7 minutes. Add squash to orzo; return to a boil. Cook 1 to 2 minutes more or until orzo and squash are tender. Drain well; rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
2. Place mixture in large bowl; stir in tomato.... - 33.8005
Warm Cioppino Salad
1. To prepare lemon dressing, in a small bowl, stir together lemon juice, basil, oregano, and garlic; set aside.
2. Place spinach in a wide serving bowl, cover, and set aside.3. Heat oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is... - 33.2336
Ham Vegetable And Noodle Salad
1) In a stockpot or a large saucepan, bring 4 quarts of water to a quick boil.
2) In the meantime, take out and discard any bruised or discoloured leaves from the spinach. Wash the leaves left behind under various changes of cold water and... - 45.9227
Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, fennel seeds, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Set aside to allow the flavours to blend while making the rest of the salad.
Mix the olives and vegetables together in a large salad bowl.
Add the feta... - 35.5368
Seafood Tortellini Salad With Jalapeno Lime Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: In a medium skillet over high heat, bring wine to a boil.
Add scallops and cook, turning, 1 to 2 minutes, until opaque; do not overcook.
Remove with slotted spoon to large bowl.
Add shrimp and simmer, turning, until they turn pink; remove to... - 44.9969
Finlandia Potato Tower
1. In a shallow baking pan arrange potato slices in a single layer and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the seasoned salt.
2. In a medium-size frying pan saute bacon such that crisp, remove and drain on paper toweling.
3. Into a 1-cup measure, pour bacon... - 45.0519
Tossed Mixed Greens
In salad bowl combine lettuce, spinach, watercress, tomato wedges, celery, and chives.
To make dressing, in small mixer bowl combine sugar and white wine vinegar; blend in onion, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, bottled hot pepper sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 37.5884
Supper A La Provencale
1) Let the Frozen Orange Cake and Crescent Rolls thaw.
2) In a pot, add in 2 cups of water. Let boil. Cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the instant minced onion and 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley to the rice while... - 42.4238
A Pretty Patio Supper
1. Allow the sherbet to soften by removing from freezer to refrigerator.
2. Reserve 4 berries for each serving then place the remaining in a liquidizer along with sherbet and blend into a puree.
3. Pour into an 9-inch square pan and freeze.
4.... - 40.0599
The Italian Touch
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Add 1 cup oat cereal into a 1-quart shallow baking dish. Add in a mixture of cherry pie filling, almond extract and cinnamon. Sprinkle 1 cup of oats around the sides of the baking dish. Spoon 2 tablespoons of... - 40.1253
Spaghetteroni And Cheese
I wanted Mac and Cheese, but I also wanted Spaghetti. So I combined them. I’m so glad I did. - 113.479