- » Spinach Salad
Spinach Salad Recipes
Spinach Salad is just like any other variety of salad dishes that comprises of green and vegetable salads. It is a mixture of spinach, legumes, grains and other flavored salad dressing. Spinach salad is a combination ... More »
Easy Spinach Salad
If spinach is your favorite vegetable, you must try this easy spinach salad. The chef here shows how to make an easy spinach salad by mixing spinach with goat cheese and walnuts. A balsamic vinegar dressing adds zest to the salad and makes it flavorful. If... - 149.501
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon And Eggs
Warm Spinach Salad with Bacon and Eggs is a great combination of nutrition and taste. Take a look at this beautiful salad in this video. It is so colorful and delicious that you are bound to get charmed. - 140.897
Hot And Sweet Strawberry And Spinach Salad
Eating strawberries can never be so interesting. This impressive video is a great way to enjoy your salad. The chef here has perfectly blended the sweet and spicy flavors to make an incredible salad that would surely be your all time favorite! - 138.147
Traditional Spinach Salad With Bacon And Eggs
All the health watchers pay attention. Here is a healthy spinach salad with some bacon, eggs and an awesome dressing. The chef in the video is making spinach salad in a traditional way. Watch the video, try the recipe and decide if you like it? - 137.293
Spinach Salad With Homemade Dressing
So, you eat a lot of spinach in parathas, pakoras and curries? How about a Spinach salad with homemade dressing? Your very own Indian Chef Manjula has come up with a healthy spinach salad with a tangy dressing to suit Indian taste. It’s a low fat dish with... - 127.101
Simple Vegetable Salad With Spinach, Beetroot And Carrots
Missing some healthy salad in your food and searching for a new and but recipe? This is a video which will help you make a healthy salad with beetroot, spinach and carrots. Isn’t it healthy. Watch the video for the recipe. - 118.187
Classic Beans & Greens Spinach Salad
Chef John shows us his favorite Holiday dressing in this video. He believes that this will bring a lot of good luck to the person cooking it and to the person eating it. Watch and learn how to make this Beans & Greens Spinach Salad from this video. Enjoy! - 117.878
Seasoned Spinach And Arugula Salad
A highly, flavoury salad that is incredibly simple yet deliciously elegant ! A video to prepare a quick and easy throw-together salad with spinach and arugula which will do wonders in giving you all the vitamins and nutrients you need. Serve it as a side to a... - 117.033
Cucumber And Mango Over Spinach
Do you think cucumber and mango make a good combination? Apparently they do! Not only do they taste great together, but are both great in fighting cancer! Watch the video to learn how to make this delicious looking salad. - 115.426
Sweet Chili Pork Medallions With Baby Spinach Salad
Feel like eating a healthy salad and getting your meat, too? Here is a delicious way to enjoy both! Lean pork loin is spiced with a chili garlic sauce and is pan seared to tender perfection, and served over a bed of fresh, spinach greens tossed with red... - 114.364
Tossed Spinach From Foodland Ontario
Emily Richards and Foodland Ontario bring you this simple recipe for a great Tossed Spinach side dish or salad, that you can enjoy with any number of main dishes. - 113.741
Dahl's Healthy Spinach Salad
Salad is one of the healthiest dishes available. The combination of different vegetables mixed with the delicious dressing makes this salad completely irresistible. Watch Kim Shields prepare this healthy salad step by step and treat your family to this bowl... - 110.226
Warm Spinach Salad With Bacon Vinaigrette
For those who want to make their meals memorable, spinach salad with bacon vinaigrette dressing is a way to go! High in nutrition and easy to make, everyone is going to love it. Make it fresh and make a wonderful treat at home. - 109.484
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 106.609
Low Fat Spinach Salad
Looking for a low fat salad recipe that promises to yield a tasty dish guaranteed to pleasantly surprise everyone? This is the perfect treat and will please everyone's taste buds. Then you must watch this video. Watch now to know more! - 88.0226
Strawberry Spinach Salad
This video is a creation of maninthekitchen. You can visit maninthekitchen for complete recipes, and more videos. - 82.1508
Roast Chicken And Spinach Salad
An easily roasted chicken with not much ingredients. Tangy as it is! The presentation of this video loses points! But the recipe is something to be kept. See the video for more! - 79.0176
Sweet And Sour Spinach Salad
1) Cook the beets in water for 35-40 minutes until tender. Drain, allow to cool then peel and refrigerate.
2) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the beets until shredded remove from the bowl and set aside.
3) In the processor bowl... - 49.2691
Hot Spinach Salad
For sauce, stir together apple juice, wine vinegar, brown sugar, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry onion in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add apple and... - 48.8616
1) In a large salad bowl, mix together spinach, onion and cherry tomatoes and keep it aside.
2) In a skillet, cook bacon until tender-crisp and drain well on paper towels to remove the excess fat.
3) Now crumble into small fragments and... - 48.7967
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.7332
1) Snap stems from spinach and tear leaves into large bite-sized pieces.
2) Take a salad bowl,mix torn pieces of spinach with cheese and celery.
3) Make Vinaigrette dressing by mixing all the remaining ingredients in bottle and shake... - 48.5605
Asian Spinach Salad
1) In cold water, wash the spinach well, removing the thick stems.
2) In a roaster bag, place the leaves along with the water sticking to them.
3) With a rubber band, loosely seal the bag. Leave a gap on top for the steam to escape.
4)... - 47.47
Vidalia Onion Spinach Salad
In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, bacon, onion rings and croutons.
Serve with croutons and dressing.
Croutons: In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, onion and parsley.
Stir in butter and egg, mix well.
Shape into 1/2 inch balls.
In an electric skillet, heat 1... - 47.3293
Classic Fresh Spinach Salad
1 Remove the stems from the spinach.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
3 Pat dry using a kitchen towel.
4 Tear the leaves into bite-size pieces.
5 In a large bowl, combine spinach, onion, eggs, and bacon.
6 For the dressing: ... - 47.0731
Warm Spinach Salad With Chicken And Apples
1. Sprinkle about an eighth of a teaspoon of salt over the chicken and rub it well
2. Apply a coat of cooking spray over a skillet and heat it over a medium to high flame
3. Add the chicken and cook for about five minutes or less on each side; slice it... - 46.9663
Spinach Fusilli And Zucchini Salad
1. Place zucchini in a strainer, sprinkle a little salt, and keep aside for half an hour.
2. Add Fusilli in boiling salted water and cook until pasta is just al dente. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again. Add to a salad bowl,... - 46.9397
Spinach Salad With Blue Cheese Bacon Dressing
1) In a salad bowl, combine together the carrot, spinach, bell pepper, beans, cabbage and onion.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Combine together the yogurt, bacon, bluw cheese mayonnaise and vinegar in a different small mixing bowl. Stir well to... - 46.2864
Watercress And Spinach Salad With Apples And Almonds
1) In a salad bowl, combine lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper, and sugar.
2) Steadily pour in olive oil and whisk the mixture thoroughly.
3) In the same bowl, add watercress, spinach, and romaine.
4) Place apple slices and onion on top... - 46.1718
Warm Spinach Salad With Crispy Onions And Boar Bacon Dressing
1)For preparing the dressing, mix together vinegar, garlic, parsley and bacon.
2)Gradually add in the oil and stir to incorporate well. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
3)For making salad, add salt and pepper to flour.
4)Coat onion slices with... - 46.0897
Spinach Salad With Croutons
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach and discard the thick stalks. Pat dry the spinach with paper towels.
2) In a large saucepan, add olive oil to heat up.
3) Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice to the olive oil.
4) Add garlic and grated rind of 1... - 46.0456
Shrimp Kabobs And Warm Spinach Salad
1. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for atleast 30 minutes beforehand to prevent them burning during the cooking process
2. In a large shallow glass bowl or a food grade cooking bag, tip the wine, oil, lemon peel, lemon juice, garlic and... - 45.9314
Layered Spinach Salad
1) Take a bowl and add spinach to it.
2) Sprinkle with salt, sugar, and pepper.
3) Stir in bacon.
4) Add hard cooked eggs over the spinach and layer with peas, onion, celery.
5) Spread mayonnaise and drizzle salad dressing.
6) Sprinkle grated cheese... - 45.9293
1. Clean spinach leaves by washing and dry them.
2. Take a bowl, add all salad ingredients.
3. Take a screw-top jar, and add all dressing ingredients, and combine by shaking it.
4. Spoon the dressing over the salad and toss it.
5.... - 45.6993
Chefs Spinach Salad
1) Wash and rinse the spinach in cold water.
2) Pat dry with paper towel.
3) Break the spinach into bite-sized pieces.
4) In a bowl, add spinach with chick peas, mushrooms, beets, and crumbled farmer cheese.
5) Toss well.
6)... - 45.5428
Two Way Spinach Salad
1) In a shallow salad bowl, line the bottom with 2 or 3 lettuce leaves.
2) In a bowl, mix together spinach, cheese, onions powder, chives, parsley and dill weed.
3) Taste the cheese mixture and adjust the seasoning.
4) Toss the cheese mixture... - 45.4043
Warm Pasta And Spinach Salad
1. In a large serving bowl, toss spinach, mushrooms, pasta and red onion and keep aside.
2. Into a medium – sized skillet over medium high heat cook bacon such that it gets crisp and transfer it using a slotted spoon to a bowl or a... - 45.3888
Prawns And Spinach Salad
Cut down back of each prawn almost but not completely through.
Rinse and pat dry.
In a small bowl, combine sherry, vinegar, oil, ginger, sugar, soy sauce, and orange zest.
Place prawns in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl.
Add 2... - 45.3129
Cottage Cheese And Spinach Salad
For the dressing
Mix together sour cream, sugar, prepared horseradish, dry mustard, and salt in a small bowl.
Gradually stir in the herb-flavored vinegar using a wire whisk.
Cover and chill.
Place the torn spinach in a large bowl.
Spoon the... - 45.1873
Spinach Salad With Golden Door Dressing
1) Press the garlic through a garlic press or mince with a knife
2) Mix together the vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, pepper and the garlic
3) Shake well to mix well
4) Using a sharp knife, deseed the pepper and cut into julienned strips
5) Using a knife,... - 45.1434
Spinach Salad Recipes By Category