- » Spinach Roll
Spinach Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach roll recipes.
Spinach And Cheese Roll
You must have tried spinach and cheese roll at a restaurant or café, but in this video Vikas has made it in such a simple way that it looks like the simplest snack you can ever bake. This recipe is simple and healthy and boy; is it delicious, yes, yes, yes... - 135.408
Maria's Spinach Rolls
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading.
2) Depending on the moisture in the flour and the size of... - 46.4405
Wash spinach in two or three changes of water.
Chop finely and place it in a pan on medium heat.
Cover for first five minutes for cooking.
Uncover and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until spinach is done.
Do not overcook or it will... - 45.904
1) In a bowl, place together beef, breadcrumbs, onions, egg, and seasonings.
2) Knead thoroughly to mix well.
3) Put 1 heaping tablespoon of the beef mixture on each spinach leaf.
4) Turn over the ends in center and roll tightly.
5) Tie a string to... - 45.5166
Spinach Roll Ups
1 Following the package directions, cook and drain the noodles.
2 Steam the spinach until it is limp.
3 Add the cheese, cottage cheese and nutmeg.
4 Spread the spinach filling on the noodles, roll up.
5 Arrange on the edge of a greased... - 44.4008
Remove mushroom stalks, drain and slice.
Heat oil, stir-fry mushrooms, green onion and garlic 3 minutes.
Add ginger, cabbage, celery, carrot, bean sprouts and water chestnuts.
Cook 5 minutes.
Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and sherry; blend in cornstarch and... - 43.0206
Cold Spinach Roll With Chicken Mayonnaise
If using fresh spinach, wash well in lukewarm water (this removes the dirt more easily) and remove stems.
Place in large saucepan without any water, except that clinging to the leaves, cover tightly and wilt down over medium heat (this takes only a very few... - 42.1081
Veal And Spinach Roll Ups
Use a meat mallet to pound steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut into 4 serving-size pieces.
In a mixing bowl stir together onion and 1 tablespoon water.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) about 1 minute or till done; drain.
Drain spinach, pressing out... - 42.0524
Sift the 1 cup of flour into a bowl.
Beat in half the salt, the egg and half the milk, then the cream and 1 tablespoon oil.
Heat a little oil in a crepe pan.
Pour in one-eighth of the batter.
Cook for 1 minute, then turn over and cook for 30 seconds.
Cook the... - 42.039
Wash spinach well, drain, and dry thoroughly on paper toweling.
Cut into small pieces.
Dice mozarella cheese.
Add to spinach along with the Romano, butter, salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
Brush two sheets of phyllo pastry with melted butter, and place... - 41.8884
Spinach Ricotta Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. In a food processor or using a knife, chop finely the spinach. Transfer it to a bowl.
3. Take a small saucepan and mix the oil with flour and cook about 2 minutes on medium flame. Keep stirring. Remove... - 39.3859
These Spinach Rolls are yummy ! I make them easily for brunch or for a light dinner ! Make these Spinach Rolls for your family and see them lap them up eagerly ! Feel free to suggest about this dish here ! - 38.32
Spinach And Ricotta Rolls
Wash the spinach and remove tough stalks and discoloured leaves. Put it in a roasting or boiling bag, tie loosely and cook for 6 minutes, shaking the bag once. Allow to cool.
Chop the spinach, draining away excess moisture. Mix it well with the ricotta and... - 38.2819
Spinach Fish Rolls
Put spinach leaves in saucepan of boiling water, cook 1 minute, drain, cut away stalks.
Pat leaves dry with kitchen paper.
Beat butter until light and creamy, add crushed garlic, parsley, salt and pepper, mix well.
Remove skin and bones from fillets.
With... - 35.5104
Spinach Bean Roll Ups
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine chopped spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, and allspice. Mix well; set aside.
2. Drain beans, reserving liquid. Rinse beans well, place in another medium-size bowl, and add - 33.2651
Spinach Roll Appetizer
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Melt 4 tablespoons butter.
3. Unroll phyllo leaves, brush each evenly with melted butter and stack. Immediately cover phyllo with a damp towel to keep moist.
4. Steam spinach until tender. Drain, squeezing out most of the wate - 29.0861
Spinach Roll Recipes By Category