- » Spinach Ring
Spinach Ring Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach ring recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach ring recipes.
Remove outer wrapper from package of spinach.
Place unopened carton in dish in microwave and cook 5 minutes on high.
Turn out into strainer and drain well, pressing out excess moisture with back of spoon.
Combine all remaining ingredients, except... - 45.4906
1. In a saucepan of boiling water, add the spinach and blanch for 5-6 minutes until the stems are tender.
2. Drain in a colander and refresh immediately under cold tap water. Leave to drain.
3. Squeeze out as much moisture as possible from the... - 45.4737
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly butter and flour a 1/2-quart ring mold.
Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter in a heavy 3- or 4-quart saucepan, remove from heat and stir in the 2 tablespoons of flour.
Then pour in the milk and stir with a whisk until the flour... - 44.0159
In a large mixing bowl, combine the spinach, cucumber, spring onions [scallions], marjoram, salt, pepper and mustard.
Rinse a 2 pint [l 1/4 quart] ring mould with cold water.
Spoon the spinach mixture into the prepared mould and mix thoroughly.
Pour the... - 41.2416
Easy Sour Cream Spinach Ring
In a saucepan, combine thawed chopped spinach, onions, chicken stock base and ground pepper.
Cook according to directions on spinach package.
Soak gelatin in cold water and dissolve over hot water.
Add gelatin to spinach and cool Combine sour... - 39.6785
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Drain the cooked spinach very thoroughly. Chop it very fine or put through a puree strainer. Reserve.
3. Melt the butter in a large skillet and saute the onion until golden. Blend in the flour and slowly add the... - 37.1823
Spinach Ring is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Spinach Ring recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 35.5897
Easy Spinach Ring
1. Drain spinach in a colander squeezing out as much water as possible
2. Place between paper towels and pat dry.
3. Add spinach to a bowl and mix in butter, salt, pepper and nutmeg
4. Spoon into a 1-quart ring mold lightly greased with butter. Pack... - 34.9138
Cook spinach as directed above, chop finely, and combine, with Medium White Sauce, eggs, salt, and pepper.
Pour into greased ring mold, place in pan of hot water, and bake in moderate oven (350 F.) 30-40 minutes. - 22.8387
Spinach Ring Recipes By Category