- » Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach ricotta gnocchi recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach ricotta gnocchi recipes.
Spinach Ricotta Gnocchi
drain ricoota cheese
get the moisture out with help of weight
drain water and chop spinach
add grated parmeasan cheese
add 2 eggs
add salt and pepper
add a little flout to make it easier to make dough
chiil 30min to... - 42.4992
Gnocchi Di Spinach E Ricotta
Spinach And Cheese Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Spinaci E Ricotta) is a healthy brew and can be added to your party menu confidently. The dish combins the richness of cheese with spinach. Check out the recipe of Spinach And Cheese Dumplings (Gnocchi Di Spinaci E... - 40.702
Spinach, Green Pea & Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Steam or microwave spinach until tender. Drain and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Set aside.
2. Boil, steam or microwave peas until tender. Dram and combine with spinach. Chop mixture finely.
3. Place spinach mixture and ricotta in a saucepan. Season to... - 36.9321
You May Also Like!
Prepare fresh tomato sauce.
In a large bowl, beat egg.
Add ricotta and mix well.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg, and basil.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
Stir spinach into ricotta mixture.
Shape mixture... - 43.327
In a large bowl, thoroughly mix spinach, ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, crumbs, onions, basil, eggs, garlic, and nutmeg.
To shape malfatti, divide spinach mixture into 16 equal portions.
With floured hands, gently roll each portion into a... - 42.4507
Combine and cook in a heavy skillet for 5 minutes. - 27.112
Spinach Gnocchi For Kids
This is a recipe that Popeye would be proud of. Packed with spinach
and creamy ricotta, these little morsels are like soft pillows:
delicate and so easy to make. You could even serve them with a little
red sauce, but for easier cleanup, I highly... - 122.273
1. Press the spinach between two plates to extract all the moisture.
2. Mix the spinach with the ricotta cheese, half the Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Gradually add the egg, beating well until the mixture holds together when shaped.
3. With... - 35.1188
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter till tender.
Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or till spinach is tender and liquid is evaporated, stirring frequently.
Combine egg yolk, next 5 ingredients, and spinach mixture.
Use about 1 tablespoon... - 41.5574
Finely chop thoroughly drained (squeezed dry) spinach.
Frozen spinach, finely chopped, is very convenient.
Put through food grinder.
Mash spinach and ricotta or dry cottage cheese together with flour, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt and pepper until well blended it... - 44.649
1. Place a skillet over medium heat and heat butter.
2. Add spinach and saute for 4-6 minutes until the moisture has evaporated.
3. Add the ricotta cheese, pepper and nutmeg and stir to mix.
4. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Cool... - 46.5752
1. Cook spinach, squeeze and press all water out of the spinach; spread on paper toweling. Chop very fine.
2. Combine the spinach, ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook potatoes... - 40.0036
Potato Gnocchi Roll
1. Place pureed potatoes in a medium bowl and add half the butter; mix until melted. Add the whole egg, 1 cup flour, nutmeg, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and a pinch of pepper; mix well and form into a ball. Wrap and chill for about 1/2 hour.
2. In a bowl, mix... - 33.7073