- » Spinach Ricotta Dip
Spinach Ricotta Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach ricotta dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach ricotta dip recipes.
Garlicky Spinach Dip
Perfcet garlicky flavor and a beautiful green color makes this Garlicky spinach dip interesting to have it with any snack of your choice. Garlicky spinach dip gives a good company to all your meals. With taste it also provids nutrition and what else you can... - 40.5419
Hot Spinach Dip
In food processor, blender or electric mixer, combine Ricotta cheese and sour cream; process until smooth.
Stir in spinach, ham, Parmesan cheese and green onions.
Cut 1-inch slice off top of bread; reserve.
Remove bread from inside loaf, retaining a 3/4-i - 35.3298
1) In a large pot heat water, cover and steam the spinach over high heat left clinging to its leaves for 3 to 5 minutes till wilted.
2) Drain and rinse in cold water and squeeze the excess water with hands.
3) Using a food processor puree spinach with... - 40.3454
Hot Spinach Crabmeat Dip
Press ricotta cheese through a fme-mesh sieve into a large bowl.
Add skim milk, mayonnaise, and sherry; stir well.
Drain spinach; press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Add spinach and next 6 ingredients to cheese mixture; stir well.
Spoon... - 36.258
Vegan Ricotta Filling For Eggplant Parmesan- Part 1
If you have tried eggplant paremesan, you would agree that it is one of the appealing and irresistible vegan dish. But may be you have never tried making it for the lack of knowledge about preparing the dish. This video showcases a easy way to prepare this... - 108.321
Spinach Artichoke Calzone
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Stretch dough into an 8-inch circle and place on an oiled cookie sheet or pizza stone.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine dip, ricotta cheese and Parmesan. Spread this mixture over the dough, then coat with tomato sauce.
4. Heat 1 1 - 29.361
Curried Chickpea Dip With Vegetables
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add the garlic clove and cook for 5 minutes. Rinse the garlic under cold water and discard the peel.
2. Process the garlic and scallion in a food processor or blender until minced. Add the chickpeas, ricotta,... - 32.7196
Mini Spinach Calzones
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, ricotta, mozzarella, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough to 1/8" thickness.
Using a 3" round cookie cutter or glass,... - 43.22
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 32.5414
Spinach Artichoke Calzones
1) Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
2) In a bowl, add first 7 ingredients to prepare the filling.
3) Roll two tubes of pizza dough on 2 separate nonstick cookie sheets.
4) Halve the dough.
5) Spread 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 of filling on each... - 44.8731
Spinach And Cheese Dumplings With Sage Butter
Spinach And Cheese Dumplings With Sage Butter tastes nice. The cheese adds up the taste of Spinach And Cheese Dumplings With Sage Butter. Spinach And Cheese Dumplings With Sage Butter is easy to make recipe. - 41.7922
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat olive oil; add peppers, carrot and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat 6-7 minutes, until vegetables are very soft.
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low and... - 39.7828
Mini Mistletoe Turnovers
Mini mistletoe turnovers is a cheesy turnovers recipe. Prepared with spinach combined with ricotta and mozzarella cheese, the mixture is wrapped in crecent roll triangles. Sealed and baked to a lovely goldne brown these turnovers can be served as a side in... - 34.4429
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares his tips on how to make your own calzones at home. It is a fast and fabulous meal when paired with a green salad and pizza sauce for dipping every last crumb! Your kitchen will smell like a bakery, and attract the... - 130.919
Stuffed Eggplant Rolls
1. Dip a slice of eggplant in the flour to coat both sides. Shake off excess flour, submerge in egg wash, and shake off excess. Coat in bread crumbs, pressing to make sure they adhere well. Place on a holding tray, and repeat with remaining slices. Heat oil... - 33.3607