- » Spinach Red Soup
Spinach Red Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spinach Red Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spinach Red Soup recipes.
Pea Pod Spinach Soup
A Pea Pod Spinach Soup is a simple, delicious, hot and refreshing soup. And the fact which makes me exalted is the fact that my kids love this Pea Pod Spinach Soup. Great to eat! - 30.816
Italian Spinach Soup
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In large saucepan, prepare vegetable-soup mix as label directs. To it add spinach, kidney beans, garlic, and water; simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Serve, topped with Parmesan cheese. - 25.9137
Spinach Sour Soup
Soak the barley and chick peas overnight in a pan with water to cover.
The next day rinse and add fresh water to cover.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and add the split peas.
Cover and simmer about one hour.
Add the spinach, tomato paste, garlic,... - 40.8129
Korean Spinach And Clam Soup
Try this healthy Spinach and Clam Soup made in the Korean style. This soup has good health of spinach and little or no fat. Also, it can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Watch the video for the recipe and directions. - 123.226
Spanakle (armenian Vegetarian, Spinach Soup)
Wash, stem and chop the spinach (it should equal about seven cups).
In a saucepan combine the spinach and onion with the seven cups water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer until cooked, about fifteen to twenty minutes.
Add the bulgur.
Cook... - 38.1123
Rice And Spinach Soup
Looking to keep warm in the winter time? Then this bowl of soup should do it for you. Watch Caryellis show you get this warming bowl done in this video! - 114.109
Spinach And Broccoli Soup
Here is an excellent way to incorporate plenty of fresh vegetables in your diet. Watch this impressive video that presents a super healthy soup recipe that is really easy to make and absolutely flavorful. If you want to feed lot of vegetables to your family,... - 133.703
1. In a blending jar pour in water and lemon juice, followed by garlic, green onions and red bell pepper.
2. Blend for a few minutes. Add in the cucumbers make a puree.
3. Stir in the spinach and avocados, blend again.
4. Sprinkle salt, black pepper... - 110.531
Spicy Chickpea And Spinach Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until golden, about 6 minutes.
Add the garlic, rosemary, crushed red pepper and salt; cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add the chickpeas, tomatoes... - 38.8423
Lentil Spinach Soup
1. Bring 4 cups of the water and the lentils to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat; lower the heat and simmer, partially covered, until the lentils are tender, 20-25 minutes.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the... - 35.4531
Rice & Spinach Soup
In a 3 to 4-quart pan, combine the broth, onion, rice, garlic, and chilies.
Cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Simmer, covered, until rice is very tender to bite, 20 to 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut spinach into thin shreds.
Core tomato and cut into about... - 39.7706
Spinach Soup With Ravioli And Parmesan Toasts
1 Cut the carrots into 2-inch-long matchsticks. Cut the onion into thin wedges.
2 In a large saucepan, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about... - 36.5482
Spinach And Bean Curd Soup
Are you looking for a lip smacking Spinach And Bean Curd Soup recipe? The first taste of this delightful dish from the Chinese cuisine is enough to addict you to it for life! The dish is made with spinach which is easy to procure from any grocery store.... - 53.8335
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 131.293
Corned Beef Brisket Sour Cream Spinach Soup
Wash corned beef well under cold running water, then place meat in a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Cover with 8 cups water and bring to a boil; drain and cover again with 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, chile, coriander,... - 40.6521
Simmer the spinach in the stock for 5 minutes.
Add garlic and lemon juice and refrigerate until cool.
Puree the spinach in a food processor or blender on medium to high speed.
Add cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and thyme.
Stir before... - 34.7704
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion, spring onions and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add the chilli, turmeric and thyme and stir over a low heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Stir in the okra, then add the callaloo or spinach... - 32.3061