- » Spinach Pinto Bean
Spinach Pinto Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach pinto bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach pinto bean recipes.
Retried Beans With Spinach
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir bacon until crisp, about 10 minutes. Lift out with a slotted spoon and drain on towels.
2. Add beans to drippings in pan; mash with a potato masher or beat with a mixer until creamy. Stir often over medium... - 29.3889
Bean Salads(three-bean Salad)
Toss together fava or lima beans, white beans, and pinto or cranberry beans with onion, pickles and parsley.
Pour on dressing made from salad oil, cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
Chill covered for about an hour in the refrigerator or for no more than 20... - 32.9172
Greens With Beans And Chile & Drunken Beans
Rinse the spinach in a lot of water two or three times to remove any grit.
Drain off the excess water and tear the leaves into smaller pieces, if necessary, and place them in a bowl.
In a saute pan over medium-high heat, quickly saute the onions in the oil... - 36.849
Soft Vegetable Tacos
Heat olive oil in heavy large saucepan over medium high heat.
Add onion, red bell pepper, garlic and chili.
Saute until vegetables soften, about 10 minutes.
Add chili powder, cumin and oregano and saute 2 minutes.
Add port and simmer until liquid reduces by... - 39.7285
Beef And Bean Burritos
1. Stack tortillas; wrap tightly in foil. Heat in a 350° oven for 10 minutes to soften.
2. Meanwhile, for filling, in a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till beef is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat. Stir in beans, salsa, chili... - 36.6717
Almost Bill's Rice-and-bean Special
Put the beans in a large saucepan and cover with water by 2 to 3 inches.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Remove from the heat.
Drain and rinse the beans.
Return the beans to the pan and cover with 2 to 3 inches of fresh water.
Add the dried chile peppers,... - 41.187
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
In a skillet, saute scallions and garlic in oil. Add mushrooms and olives or beans and cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
Squeeze out liquid from spinach with your hands. Add spinach and salt to skillet. Saute briefly.
Pour enchilada sauce into a wide... - 37.5932
Protein Packed Spicy Turkey Quesadilla
What could be more appealing than a tasty turkey quesadilla that simply sets your tongue on fire. So all those spice lovers, should surely have a go at this one. You could use any meat of your choice and just relish every spicy bite. - 0
Hot Pot Stew
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown pork over medium-high heat.
Add ham, green pepper, onion, celery and garlic.
Reduce heat to medium; cook for 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 38.1917
In a large kettle place dried beans, water, salt, and prosciutto bone or salt pork.
Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 3 hours.
Drain and save stock.
Force half the beans through a wire strainer (or whirl in a blender with some of the broth).
Combine... - 37.4147
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion or leek, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans,... - 47.6036
1. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, cook 3 minutes. Add turkey, cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Remove from heat,- stir in salsa, cumin, half the garlic, and beans.
2. Place ricotta in a food... - 27.7798
Garlic Southwestern Lasagna
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion, and saute 3 minutes. Add turkey, and cook until done, stirring to crumble. Remove from heat, and stir in salsa, cumin, half of garlic, and beans.
2.... - 36.7808
Showing you how to make a Persian soup called Ash-e Jo. - 119.551