- » Spinach Pear Salad
Spinach Pear Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach pear salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach pear salad recipes.
Nutty Pear Spinach Salad
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pear, pecans, cherries and blue cheese.
In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper.
Gradually whisk in the oil.
Pour over salad and toss to coat. - 36.1619
Spinach, Pear, And Shaved Parmesan Salad
Place the spinach and pears in a large serving bowl.
Scatter the cheese on top.
TO MAKE THE DRESSING In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper to taste.
Cover tightly and shake vigorously to... - 35.7661
Warm Spinach Pear & Sausage Salad
1. Trim and discard ends of onions. Cut onions into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths; then cut each piece lengthwise into slivers. Tear spinach into bite-size pieces. Place onions, spinach, and bell pepper in a large serving bowl, cover, and set aside.
2. Peel and core... - 29.3305
You May Also Like!
Spinach Salad With Pears And Walnuts
ln a food processor or blender, whirl the yogurt, garlic, oil, and mustard for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the spinach, pear, and walnuts.
Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until coated. - 28.8235
Baby Spinach, Pear And Pecan Salad
Grabbing lunch amidst the brouhaha that goes on when you have little kids at home can be a real challenge for moms. In this recipe, Peekaboo mom shows a perfect salad that takes no time to make and is replete with complementing flavors, texture and taste of... - 89.9233
Pear Salad Noel
Pear Salad Noel is definitely a keeper. Pear Salad Noel is a very good pear and spinach recipe. Anyone will love it! - 25.9365
Warm Blue Cheese And Pear Salad
1. Use kitchen scissors or a sharp knife to snip bacon crossways into fat matchsticks. Heat a small frying pan on a medium heat, add the bacon, then dry-fry for about 10 mins, until the fat has run and the bacon is crisp. Tip into a large bowl.
2. To make the... - 34.4252
Salmon Salad With Pears
In small bowl using wire whisk, blend all dressing ingredients.
Cook lima beans as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with cold water.
Arrange lima beans, zucchini, pears and salmon on each of 4 to 6 spinach lined plates.
Spoon dressing... - 40.3656
Minted Pear Green Salad
Combine spinach, Romaine, and iceberg lettuce in a large bowl, and toss gently.
Cover and chill.
Divide salad greens among individual serving plates.
Dip pear wedges in lemon juice, and arrange over salad greens.
Serve with 1 1/2 tablespoons Creamy Mint... - 28.9193
Grilled Goat's Cheese And Pear Salad
1. Place the hazelnuts in a small non-stick frying pan, then dry-fry over a gentle heat until lightly browned. Remove from the pan. When cool, remove the skins, then roughly chop.
2. Heat grill. Halve and core the pears, then cut into wedges. Brush with a... - 38.2914
Fruits And Spinach Salad
In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, apples or pears, grapes and celery; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, honey and lime peel.
Drizzle over the spinach mixture.
Gently toss until lightly coated - 28.1948
Cracked Wheat Spinach Salad
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil. Add the shallots and garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, for 1 minute. Add the cracked wheat and continue to cook, stirring, until the kernels are covered with oil and the... - 37.099