- » Spinach Pasta With Salmon And Cream Sauce
Spinach Pasta With Salmon And Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spinach Pasta With Salmon And Cream Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spinach Pasta With Salmon And Cream Sauce recipes.
Spinach Pasta With Salmon And Cream Sauce
Bring the cream and half of the butter to a simmer in a small saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon of the salt, and the nutmeg, continue to simmer until cream is reduced by about one third.
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot, add remaining 2 tablespoons of... - 34.4371
Spinach Pasta & Salmon In Champagne Cream Sauce
In a wide frying pan, combine champagne, water, allspice, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add salmon, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until just opaque but still moist in thickest part; cut to test (about 7 minutes).
Lift out salmon, reserving... - 43.8319
You May Also Like!
Green Tagliatelle With Salmon Sauce
Prepare noodles, from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough.
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add prosciutto and salmon.
Stir over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes.
If salmon sticks together, break it apart with a fork.
Stir in... - 36.2363
Salmon And Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Cook pasta in large pan of boiling water, uncovered, until just tender; drain.
Remove any skin and bones from salmon.
Heat half the oil in large pan; cook salmon both sides, uncovered, until just tender.
Remove from pan; flake salmon with fork.
Heat remaining... - 41.3664
Fettuccine And Salmon
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a large skillet bring 2 cups water to boiling. Measure thickness of fish. Add fish to skillet. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, till fish flakes easily, allowing 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness. Drain; keep... - 34.2564
Fettuccine With Smoked Salmon And Fresh Peas
1. Cook pasta in a large kettle of lightly salted boiling water until it is al dente, or to taste. Drain and toss lightly with olive oil. Set aside in a warm place.
2. Blanch the peas in a pot of lightly salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and plunge... - 32.1031
Fettuccine With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook scallops and garlic until just barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
3. Stir... - 39.1269
Blend the ingredients in a food processor or blender.
When the batter is smooth, fry in butter in a non-stick pan to make 6 crepes.
The crepes should be cooked in advance and allowed to cool so that they are easier to handle.
For the pasta filling use... - 34.9502