- » Spinach Parmesan
Spinach Parmesan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach parmesan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach parmesan recipes.
Creamy Parmesan Spinach Casserole
I think I am falling in love with almost all of Betty's recipes. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Parmesan Spinach. I am convinced that this would be a great dish for any meal and it will be a wonderful addition to your Thanksgiving table.... - 92.6114
Spinach Balls With Walnuts And Parmesan Cheese
Apparently, Robin can eat a billion of these spinach balls. This recipe makes about 75 balls. They are warm, puffy, eggy spinach balls with walnuts and Parmesan cheese. A very indulgent affair! - 79.1287
Spinach And Parmesan Frittata
Sauce: In small bowl, combine all ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
Frittata: Wash fresh spinach in at least 2 changes of lukewarm water; remove coarse stems.
In heavy saucepan, cook fresh spinach, covered, in water clinging to leaves just until wilted,... - 45.568
Parmesan Spring Salad
1) Into a salad bowl, mix the greens, radishes and onions
2) Blend together the oil, cheese, mint, vinegar, water, salt, sugar and pepper
3) Pour over the salad and toss to combine well
4) Sevre the salad as an accompaniment to a meat dish - 44.7527
Spinach And Parmesan Souffle
Butter sides and bottom of souffle dish.
When chilled, spread again with butter.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Shake off excess.
Replace spinach in saucepan and heat until all moisture disappears.
Spinach must be... - 44.5852
Spinach Parmesan Phyllo Triangles
SPINACH PARMESAN FILLING: Trim spinach and rinse under water; shake off excess water.
In saucepan, cover spinach and cook over medium-high heat, with just the water clinging to leaves, for about 5 minutes or just until wilted.
Drain well and squeeze dry; chop... - 43.9497
Spinach And Noodles Parmesan
Spinach noodle parmesan is a easily microwaved egg noodle recipe. Made with cheese and sour cream for flavor along with creamy celery soup, the spinach is spiced with nutmeg, red and black pepper to taste. Tossed with noodles, it is ready to eat. A bit of... - 43.0459
Chicken Spinach Parmesan
1) In a bowl, stir together spinach, boiling water, garlic and bouillon until well incorporated.
2) Heat the mixture until boil.
3) Simmer for 5 minutes until the spinach is just tender.
4) Drain the spinach mixture.
5) In a bowl, place the... - 42.2206
Parmesan Spinach Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In the pan, melt the butter over a low heat, sprinkle in the flour, stir continuously and cook for a few seconds.
3) Gradually stir in milk, stir continuously, until smooth and creamy.
4) Stir in... - 42.1235
Spinach And Parmesan Quiche
Combine bread crumbs (reserve 1/4 cup crumbs) with water, mix to a paste and press into the bottom of a pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 10 minutes to make crust.
In small saucepan, cook spinach according to package directions,... - 41.1415
Parmesan Spinach Omelette
In a small saucepan over medium heat combine spinach, broth, garlic and pepper; cover.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Cook for 1 minute or until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
In a bowl combine Egg Beaters and water; beat lightly.
Spray a... - 40.7427
Spinach Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cut a 52-inch slice from the top of each tomato.
Carefully scoop out pulp.
Chop pulp and set aside.
Place tomato shells upside down to drain.
Squeeze out as much liquid from spinach as possible; set aside.
In a skillet heat olive oil... - 39.9556
Even people who think they don’t like spinach will love this Greek-style pie! - 39.9498
Spinach Soup With Ravioli And Parmesan Toasts
1 Cut the carrots into 2-inch-long matchsticks. Cut the onion into thin wedges.
2 In a large saucepan, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about... - 38.8731
Baked Risotto With Asparagus Spinach And Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13 X 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir 4 minutes or until tender. Add rice; stir to coat with oil.
3. Stir in spinach, a handful... - 36.234
Cookin’ Greens Spinach And Tilapia Parmesan
Preheat oven to 350’F.
Place the filets in a greased pyrex dish with oil on the bottom.
Sautee the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper until tender.
Mix together the mayonnaise and wasabi powder and spread thinly onto filets.
Top filets with spinach and... - 35.9974
Mix together soup, eggs, onion, seasonings and cheese.
Combine with spinach.
Bake in greased casserole at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Do not overcook.
Serves 4. - 35.8816
Spinach, Pear, And Shaved Parmesan Salad
Place the spinach and pears in a large serving bowl.
Scatter the cheese on top.
TO MAKE THE DRESSING In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt, and pepper to taste.
Cover tightly and shake vigorously to... - 35.7661
Parmesan Spinach Puree
Wash spinach; remove stems.
Place in large pan.
Add 1/4 cup water; cover.
Cook over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, until spinach is tender; turn occasionally with fork.
Drain well; process in blender or food processor.
Add butter, lemon juice, and salt;... - 35.6948
Spinach & Parmesan Stuffed Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Cook spinach according to directions on package. Drain in colander and press out water with back of a wooden spoon. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 33.0809
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Add cheese, onion, cream, and 1/4 cup butter.
Spoon into a well-greased 4-cup ring mold.
Combine cracker crumbs and remaining 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle over spinach.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 15... - 32.0204
Spinach And Noodles Parmesan
1. Place onion in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Add spinach. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until spinach is thawed, stirring twice during cooking. Stir... - 31.5022
Baked Risotto With Asparagus, Spinach, And Parmesan
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion,- cook 4 minutes or until tender. Add rice,- stir well. Stir in spinach, broth, salt, and nutmeg. Bring to a simmer, cook 7 minutes. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese.
3. Cover and bake at... - 30.8027
Spinach Baked Eggs With Parmesan & Tomato Toasts
1. Mix the soft butter with the Parmesan, tomatoes and basil. Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Wash the spinach, put into a large pan, then cover and cook until the spinach is wilted, about 2-3 mins. Drain well, pressing out all water, then return to the pan... - 30.7004
Parmesan Scallops With Spinach Alfredo
1. Prepare sauce mix according to package directions using 2 cups fat-free milk, keep warm.
2. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray,- place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium. Add spinach,... - 29.2194
Spinach Parmesan Dip
This spinach parmesan dip is a cheesy green dip made with spinach and water chestnuts. Prepared with equal parts of sour cream and salad dressing, the spinach parmesan dip is spiced with a dash of red pepper and is utterly indulgent! - 28.366
Parmesan Spinach Roll Ups
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
Lightly grease cookie sheets or use ungreased baking stone.
Combine egg and contents of both containers of Parmesan spread from breadsticks. Beat well with wire whisk. Add spinach, cheese and lemon juice.... - 28.1734
Spinach Parmesan Sauce
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves.
Place in a large Dutch oven.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until spinach wilts.
Combine spinach and remaining ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with... - 27.9997
Spinach With Parmesan Cheese
In a 3 quart casserole combine onions, garlic, and water.
Cook on 100% power (high) for 30 to 60 seconds or till onions are tender.
Cook, covered, on high for 7 to 9 minutes or till spinach is tender, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 26.2385
Spinach And Pastina Parmesan
Combine spinach and pastina in small pan.
Over low heat, stir in grated cheese, hot sauce, celery salt, pepper and nutmeg. - 16.3973
Spinach Parmesan Recipes By Category