- » Spinach Pancake
Spinach Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach pancake recipes.
Spinach Pancakes With Canned Salmon
1. Melt butter, stir in the flour and cook, stirring vigorously, for 1 minute.
2. Slowly add milk and cook until the sauce thickens (3 minutes).
3. Take off heat, and beat in the chopped spinach, grated cheese and 3 eggs.
4. Pour into a frypan in a... - 45.5355
1. To make pancakes, boil or microwave spinach or silverbeet until wilted. Drain and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
2. Place flour in a bowl and make a well in the center. Add eggs and a little of the milk (a) and beat working in all the flour. Beat... - 41.0274
Crunchy Spinach Pancakes
1. Make the pancakes.
2. Mix together the walnuts and cream cheese and spread a little over each pancake.
3. Peel and chop the onion. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and cook until soft. Meanwhile, cook the spinach according to the instructions on... - 39.4204
Spinach Pancakes is a side dish recipe. Spinach Pancakes gets its taste from spinach with white sauce. Spinach Pancakes is liked by many across the world. - 38.5745
Cheese And Spinach Pancakes
1. Prepare the pancake batter: sift the flour into a bowl, make a well in the centre and break the eggs into the middle. Add the oil, pinch of salt and 60 ml (2 fl oz) milk. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add the remaining milk a little at... - 36.9695
Cover the bottom of a frypan with enough oil to spread evenly.
Defrost the spinach and add the grated onions in a mixing bowl.
Once the onion and creamed spinach is mixed very well, add 1 to 2 tbsp. flour, enough to hold the pancake together.
Add the two eggs... - 28.8399