- » Spinach Noodles Parmesan
Spinach Noodles Parmesan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach noodles parmesan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach noodles parmesan recipes.
Spinach And Noodles Parmesan
Spinach noodle parmesan is a easily microwaved egg noodle recipe. Made with cheese and sour cream for flavor along with creamy celery soup, the spinach is spiced with nutmeg, red and black pepper to taste. Tossed with noodles, it is ready to eat. A bit of... - 41.0008
Spinach And Noodles Parmesan
1. Place onion in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Add spinach. Cover; microwave on high 5 minutes or until spinach is thawed, stirring twice during cooking. Stir... - 29.8157
You May Also Like!
Cook noodles in boiling salted water until just ten- der.
Drain well; place in large bowl.
Add butter and cheese; mix gently by tumbling with two forks until butter and cheese, have been absorbed by noodles.
Serve with additional grated cheese sprinkled over... - 23.4331
Sausage & Spinach Noodle Casserole
Cook spinach noodles conventionally while microwaving sausage.
Combine sausage, onion and celery in 2-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 7 to 9 minutes, or until sausage loses its pink color and vegetables are tender, stirring to break up meat after half the... - 38.2877
Baked Spinach Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles and spinach separately according to package directions; drain.
Combine sauce mix and mustard; stir in water.
Cook and stir till bubbly; remove from heat and stir in sour cream.
Set aside 1/4 cup spinach.
Stir remaining spinach, noodles, 1/2 cup... - 43.8963
Spinach And Noodle Kugel
1. Cook the noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain and return to the pot.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except for the Parmesan, to the noodles, and toss gently to mix. Coat an 8-x-l2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer... - 32.167
Microwaved Spinach Noodle Casserole
In 2-quart casserole combine onion, butter and garlic.
Cook at HIGH for 3 minutes till onion is tender, stirring once.
Add noodles and hard-cooked eggs.
In a blender container combine cottage cheese, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper... - 43.2027
Spinach Noodle Salad
1) In a large pan boil salted water. Follow package directions to cook noodles until tender. Do not overcook the noodles.
2) Drain cooked noodles and keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, add dressing, mushrooms, and garlic.
4) Transfer the noodles and toss... - 40.2564
Oysters With Spinach Noodles
Place oysters in 15-oz casserole [22-oz casserole].
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (550 watts) until edges of oysters begin to curl, 1 to 2 min [3 to 4 min, stirring after 2 min]; drain.
Mix in noodles, sour cream, milk, salt, pepper and... - 38.2527
To make the filling, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the turkey and onion and cook over moderate heat for about 8 minutes until the meat loses its pink color.
Add the garlic and continue to cook for about 2 minutes until the meat is cooked through and... - 41.7272
Spinach Noodle Casserole
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
Gradually add milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Arrange... - 44.7564
Spinach Noodle Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter 3-quart casserole or baking dish.
Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl and blend thoroughly
Turn into prepared dish and bake until top is golden brown and sauce is bubbly 25 to 30 minutes. - 31.5818