- » Spinach Noodles Meat Sauce
Spinach Noodles Meat Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach noodles meat sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach noodles meat sauce recipes.
Soft Noodles With Crab Meat Sauce
1. In a large pot, prepare salt water and cook egg noodles for about 5-6 minutes.
2. Drain over a metal sieve and spread with a fork.
3. Transfer the noodles in a serving dish and keep it warm.
4. In a wok or a frying pan, heat oil.
5.... - 42.607
Beef And Spinach With Noodle Topping
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large saucepan over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft 5 minutes.
Transfer the onion to an ungreased 3-quart casserole.
Add the remaining oil to... - 44.0762
Veal Parmigiana With Spinach Noodles
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 oz Parmesan cheese and pepper together.
3) Dredge each veal cutlet into egg, then in cracker mixture, coat evenly and place on a plate.
4) In a 12-inch... - 45.4991
Spinach Egg Noodles Stroganoff
Heat oil in frying pan.
Add meat and cook 2 minutes over medium-high heat.
Turn over, season and cook 1 more minute.
Remove meat from pan.
Add butter, shallots and onion; cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Add mushrooms, parsley and thyme; cook 3 minutes over... - 39.6301
Egg And Spinach Pastas With Ham Mushrooms And Cream
1. Wipe the mushrooms clean and trim stems. Cut into 1/4 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter and saute the shallots over medium heat until they have turned pale gold. Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms. Cook... - 33.2111
Spinach Noodle Casserole
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, first amounts of cooking oil and salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain noodles from water.
4) Transfer the noodles back to the... - 44.9283
Spinach Noodle Lasagne
Cook noodles according to package directions until al dente; drain.
Microwave beef and onion in 1 1/2-quaft micro-proof bowl on medium-high (2/3 power) for 4 to 6 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, stirring halfway through cooking time; drain.
Add... - 41.8256
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.118
To make the filling, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the turkey and onion and cook over moderate heat for about 8 minutes until the meat loses its pink color.
Add the garlic and continue to cook for about 2 minutes until the meat is cooked through and... - 43.9827
Baked Beef And Noodles
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat butter in saucepan and saute shallots for 5 minutes, stirring.
Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Add bouillon and milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Butter a 2 1/2 qt. casserole.
Layer ingredients as follows: 1/2 the... - 41.3537
Green Lasagne With Two Sauces
Prepare Meat Sauce, Green Noodles, Cheese Filling and Creamy Sauce.
Reserve 1/2 cup of the Cheese Filling.
Spread 1 cup of the Meat Sauce in ungreased oblong baking dish, 13 1/2 x 9 x 2 inches.
Layer 3 lasagne noodles, 1/2 of the Creamy Sauce, 1/2 of the... - 27.1611
Thai Pork With Cellophane Noodles
Thai Pork With Cellophane Noodles is an interesting recipe. This Thai Pork With Cellophane Noodles is wonderful just like it is. Typically Thai! - 34.6973
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Heat oven to 375°.
Over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
Drain off drippings.
Season beef with salt; stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and pepper.
Simmer while preparing the cheese mixture.
Combine Ricotta cheese, well drained... - 40.4848
1. Heat a large casserole or skillet over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Tip in sauce and stir in cheese and pepper.
6. Bring to a boil, stirring to blend... - 40.5123
Classic Cheese Lasagna With Meat Sauce
CHEESE FILLING: Rinse spinach under water; shake off excess.
In saucepan, cover spinach and cook, with just the water clinging to leaves, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or just until wilted.
Drain well and squeeze dry; chop and place in bowl.
Stir... - 44.8058
Stir Fried Chicken Topping L For Basic Noodles N Soup
In addition to the already great chicken topping; mushrooms, spinach and ham do work their wonders on this Stir Fried Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup. This Stir Fried Chicken Topping For Basic Noodles n Soup proves that chicken toppings are one among... - 40.2612
Mongolian Fire Pot
Mongolian Fire Pot is a yummy and delicious dish that definitely brings a Chinese look to your dining table. This yummy noodle dish has also got an amazing flavor when eaten with the shrimps, pork, beef , tofu and sauce. Just try this flexible and delicious... - 48.2897
1. In a large pan of boiling salted water, cook noodles following instructions on packet.
2. Cook until just tender - do not overcook.
3. Drain and rinse with cold water.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Stir fry garlic, ginger and spring... - 45.5306
Sukiyaki With Tofu & Noodles
1) In a saucepan, add the ingredients for the broth, blend well, allow to boil and keep aside.
2) On a large platter, nice arrange the meat, green onions, shirataki, tofu, and chrysanthemum leaves.
3) In each serving... - 45.7703
Beef Noodle Soup
1. Break the mushrooms into small pieces, place in a bowl and pour over the boiling water. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
2. Shred the spring onions and carrots into 5cm/2 in-long fine strips. Trim any fat off the rump steak and slice into thin strips.
3.... - 36.0085
Spinach And Ham Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles in lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or till al dente.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
For sauce, in a medium saucepan... - 39.4205
Baked Duet Cheese & Noodles
1. In large bowl mix cottage cheese, sour cream, 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, salt and red-pepper sauce. Stir in olives, noodles and chicken.
2. Turn into a greased 2-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Cover and... - 26.8059
Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot
If there is heaven on earth it can be found when tasting the Chinese Chrysanthemum Pot ! The Chinese Chrysanthemum Pott is unique and extremely tasty. You just have to try it! - 45.1554
Manicotti With Tomato Sauce
Cook spinach in water following package directions.
In a large skillet, brown ground beef, sausage and onion, stirring to break up meat.
In a medium bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in Parmesan cheese and salt.
Add cooked spinach and meat... - 45.4722
Spinach Lasagna(e) With Homemade Ragu
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pan add in the beef and pork, break with spoon and cook for few minutes.
3. Add in celery, onion, and carrot. Stir in and cover the pan, cook for few minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper... - 0
Sherried Chicken With Green Noodles
1. Place the chicken in a heavy kettle and cover with the broth. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the meat can be easily removed from the bones, thirty to forty minutes. Remove the chicken parts. Strain the broth and return to a... - 36.4327
Italian-style Macaroni Casserole
Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is an irresistible side dish recipe. A delicious Italian-Style Macaroni Casserole is something you would never want to miss out on! - 46.9665
Beef And Spinach Casserole
Combine noodles with Meat Sauce and let cool.
Spread half the mixture over the bottom of a shallow 21/2 to 3-quart casserole.
Scatter half the spinach over noodles and dot evenly with half the sour cream, then spread gently to make an even layer.
Sprinkle... - 30.6954
Spinach And Chicken Soup
Wash and cut spinach.
Cut noodles into 2" lengths and soak in hot water.
Boil stock and add onion and ginger.
Add spinach and noodles to the soup, and cook for a little while.
Add shredded chicken, wine, salt, pepper, and sugar.
Cook till spinach is... - 42.4702
Spinach Beef Lasagna
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Cook ground round and onion over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from skillet with a paper... - 45.8889
Make the spaetzle dough and let it stand, covered with a damp cloth, while you prepare the filling.
Melt the butter in a frypan, add the onion, and cook until onion is soft.
Stir in the chicken, veal, or pork and cook 15 minutes, or until it darkens.
Remove... - 41.9977
Heat oven to 375°.
Brown ground beef in heavy skillet.
Sprinkle with 1 tsp salt.
Mix water with packet of tomato sauce mix from noodles Italiano; stir into meat.
Cook and drain noodles as directed on package; fold in eggs, cottage cheese, spinach, 1/2 tsp... - 37.4596
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167
Spinach And Sausage Lasagna
LASAGNA LOWDOWN Cook noodles, a few at a time, in large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, 2 minutes for fresh and 6 to 8 minutes for dried.
Refresh in cold water and arrange in single layer on wet tea towel until ready to use.
Assemble dish... - 41.5769
Wonton Soup With Noodles
Mix the pork with the seasoning and with the water chestnuts, onion, ginger and garlic.
Blend very thoroughly.
Place a teaspoon of the mixture in the centre of a wonton skin.
Fold in half to make a triangle.
Then fold the base of the triangle with the meat... - 44.6129
Noodles In Soup
1. Thinly shred the meat.
2. Squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
3. Thinly shred the mushrooms, bamboo shoots, vegetable and spring onions.
4. In salted boiling water cook the noodles according to the instructions on... - 45.1915
Sukiyaki With Shirataki Noodles
Arrange the steak pieces, shirataki noodles, spinach leaves, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions (scallions), bamboo shoot and bean curd cubes decoratively on a large serving platter.
Mix the dashi and sake together until they are well combined.
Set... - 44.9102
Dashi With Udon
Marinate chicken strips in soy, sake and sugar 15 minutes.
Combine with mushroom slivers, water chestnut slices and 1/2 cup of the dashi.
Bring to boil and cook, covered, 10 minutes.
Remove cover and let liquid boil away.
Set aside and keep warm.Cover udon... - 42.9451
Conchiglie With Three Fillings
1. For the cheese filling: in a large bowl, combine the ricotta, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, a liberal grinding of black pepper, and the egg yolks, 1 by 1, beating well after each addition. Then mix in the scallions, parsley, and mozzarella, and taste for... - 40.8234
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (firm), about 9 minutes. Drain, cover with damp paper towel, and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add turkey and onion. Cook over... - 36.6449
Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
Place the spinach in a 9" pie plate.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess... - 40.3221
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Thoroughly drain spinach, pressing out excess liquid.
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook spinach, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 7 to 9 minutes or till done, stirring once.
Crumble beef into a... - 43.5359
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large kettle, add in the ground beef and Italian sausages. Brown well. Remove the meat using a slotted spoon and set aside.
3) Retain 3 tablespoons of fat in the kettle while discarding the rest.... - 43.8966
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, black pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a large no-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Crumble the beef into the skillet.
Cook,... - 45.4092
Homemade Beef And Spinach Lasagna
My brother hit me up this last week and said to me "why don't you make a lasagna!" He was right because everyone loves lasagna! It is one of my favorite comfort foods and I just love an easy lasagna recipe! So this week I am making my beef and spinach... - 109.368
Italian Ham Lasagna
Italian Ham Lasagna has a fine taste. Italian Ham Lasagna gets its taste from noodles mixed with cornstarch and ham. Italian Ham Lasagna is cherished by many ham eaters around the world. - 44.991
Lasagna Roll Ups
1. Cook chicken with water, onion, salt and pepper 40 minutes, or until tender, in a large saucepan.
2. While chicken cooks, combine the spaghetti-sauce mix, tomato puree, sugar and butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 42.4003
Sukiyaki Special For Two
Soak noodles in cold water for 10 minutes, drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, noodles and individual heaps of vegetables in a colourful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavour consomme with Shoyu sauce, Sherry and sugar to taste and pour into... - 41.899
Pork Chow Mein
1. In a shallow bowl, mix pork with 2 teaspoons of corn flour.
2. Add soy sauce, sherry, salt, sugar and the remaining corn flour to the meat.
1. In a saucepan, boil water.
2. Add noodles and simmer for 5 minutes until it is just... - 49.2274
Mongolian Lamb Hot Pot
Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot has a fine taste. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot gets its taste from lamb mixed with noodles and cabbage. Mongollan Lamb Hot Pot is cherished by non vegetarian food lovers. - 34.0164
Zucchini Pad Thai With Citrus Ginger Dressing
1. Spiralize zucchini.
1. In a bowl, combine spiral zucchini, pepper, carrots, and lemon juice and put it aside.
2. For making the dressing – Combine orange juice, cilantro, scallions, sage leaves, ginger and tahini sauce in a blender.... - 118.606
This is a Japanese noodle dish. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish so patiently and nicely. Those who are fond of Japanese food will enjoy making this dish. - 107.419
Green Fettuccine With Red Clam Sauce
Prepare noodles from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough.
Soak clams in cold water 15 minutes.
Scrub clams with a brush and rinse thoroughly.
Put dams, wine and 2 tablespoons oil in a large saucepan.
Cook over high heat until clams open, 1 or 2... - 38.2647
Gluten Free Beef And Sausage Lasagne
All those who love meat and suffer from gluten allergies here is a recipe that meets those needs. Chef KC Pomering shows how to make Gluten Free Meat Lasagne using appropriate gluten free substitutes in the recipe. Enjoyment assured without worry! - 130.895
Brown onion in oil and add meat and garlic.
Drain excess rat, and simmer for 1 hour, until thick.
Cook noodles according to directions, drain and dry.
Spread half of meat sauce in a 9x13 pan, cover with half the noodles.
Add spinach mixture; 1 egg beaten with... - 46.2817
Chicken And Veggie Lasagna
Prepare Tomato-Herb Sauce.
Preheat oven to 350°F Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add zucchini and carrots; cook and stir about 5 minutes or until almost tender.
Remove from heat; stir in spinach and... - 43.5666
Chinese Pork has a fine taste. Chinese Pork gets its taste from pork mixed with vegetable soup and soy sauce. Chinese Pork is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 34.134
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, heat sausages and 1/4 cup water to boiling. Cover; simmer 5 minutes. Remove cover; cook, turning sausages frequently, until water evaporates and sausages are browned, about 20 minutes. Remove sausages to paper towels to... - 33.2602
Spicy Lasagne Roll Ups
Heat the olive oil in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion, basil, marjoram, bay leaf, half the garlic, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper; cook, uncovered, until the onion is soft about 5 minutes.
Remove 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1477
1. Add shiitake mushrooms to hot water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
2. Take a large platter and arrange spinach, beef slices, green onions, tofu, noodles, mushrooms and suet.
3. Take three small bowls, one each for mirin, soy sauce, stock or... - 46.4278
Chinese Hot Pot
1. Take platters and arrange sliced and prepared ingredients on them.
2. Arrange the place settings and place the hot pot on the table.
3. Add ginger slices to the stock and heat till the mixture starts boiling. Pour into the hot pot basin. Arrange... - 48.8982
Jackie Koh's Smoky Korean Meatballs
1. For meatball, in a large mixing bowl, add beef, pork, onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, soy sauce, sugar, pear juice, mirin, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili powder, and black pepper. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and pop it... - 98.72
Chinese Fire Pot
Using a sharp knife, slice the chicken and beef across the grain into very thin slices.
Arrange the slices on a platter.
In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, and sesame oil; brush the mixture over the beef and chicken.
Cover the platter with... - 42.1496
Layered Hamburger Bake
Layered Hamburger Bake is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Layered Hamburger Bake.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.7441
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray a 9-x-13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, combine onion, mushrooms, garlic and ground turkey.
Saute until turkey is no longer pink.
Cover pan and continue to cook until... - 43.4707
Meaty Lasagna Bake
1. Cook noodles from packages of lasagna dinner, following label directions; drain.
2. Cook spinach, following label directions; drain.
3. Shape ground beef or meat-loaf mixture into a patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side then break up into... - 32.6495
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add turkey, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; cook until turkey is browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain turkey mixture, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings... - 44.5065
Speedy Party Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2) Cook noodles according to package direction and drain.
3) Cook spinach and drain.
4) Shape ground beef into patty and brown in oil.
5) Stir in sauce from lasagna dinner.
6) Blend egg with cottage cheese,... - 42.0451
Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole
Cook noodles in boiling, salted water until tender.
Brown meats and onion in oil until crumbly.
Add tomato sauce, salt and oregano.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Mix in spinach.
Spoon half the noodles into a buttered crock... - 46.0415
Beef And Sausage Florentine
1. Follow the direction given on the package and cook spinach and noodles.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Take a 10 inch skillet and cook ground beef and sausage in it.
5. Once done, drain and keep aside.
6. Take a large bowl;... - 45.3915
Sausage And Broccoli Lasagne
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, sugar, oregano, marjoram, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Boil gently, uncovered, 10 minutes or till thickened; stir occasionally.
Cook broccoli or spinach... - 42.7935
Mediterranean Green And White Casserole
Cook noodles until tender, drain; set aside.
In skillet with the vegetable oil, cook onion and beef; stir until brown.
Put tomatoes, tomato paste, herbs, and garlic into a food processor, process thoroughly.
Pour over meat; heat completely.
Combine cheese,... - 43.8733
In large skillet, saute pork and all the vegetables, in oil until meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
Blend in soup, water, soy sauce, and spinach.
Heat, stirring occasionally.
Serve hot over chow mein noodles.
I have substituted beef for the pork and... - 37.4919
Italian Baked Lasagne
For the noodles, you may use either one pound ready-made lasagne noodles or prepare your own green noodles as follows:
Place the spinach in a saucepan with about half cup salted water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, about... - 42.2167
Mongolian Hot Pot
1. Remove the stalks from the spinach and wash them well.
2. For the bean thread (transparent) noodles, soak them in warm water for 5 minutes and then drain and cut into 5inch, 12-5cm length.
3. In a small bowl put all the ingredients for the dipping... - 44.7906
Vegan Lasagna Rolls
These are the most delicious Vegan Lasagna Rolls ever. So creamy, delicious, and yet it does not have the usual calories. This is a perfect dish to bake for a Sunday night dinner with friends. Watch and learn from this video. And Bon Appétit! - 129.528
In a large pan, cook onion and garlic in oil.
Add prepared pasta sauce.
Simmer 15 minutes.
In bowl, mix ricotta, spinach, and 1 cup mozzarella, all the Parmesan, and eggs.
In 15x9-inch baking dish (or smaller dishes as needed), layer 2 cups sauce, half the... - 43.9088
Sukiyaki With Bamboo Shoots
Arrange the steak, noodles, spinach, mushrooms, carrot, spring onions and bamboo shoot on a serving dish.
Pour the stock and sake or sherry into a small bowl.
Break an egg into each of four individual serving bowls and beat lightly with a fork.
Heat a chafing... - 44.5389
1) Heat oil and sauté onion in it until lightly browned.
2) Mix in celery, bouillon cubes and water and cook, covered for 5 minutes.
3) Add in rest of the ingredients except salt, pepper, soy sauce, cornstarch and chow mein noodles and bring to a... - 40.3165
In large fry pan, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Add water, tomato sauce and paste, mushrooms, garlic, basil, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; simmer 1 hour over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Cook lasagna noodles as... - 40.0259
Free-form Seafood Lasagna With Lobster Bisque
This freeform lasagna, with shrimp and scallops in a lobster bisque will transport you to a fancy restaurant and will “wow” your guest with its rustic elegance. It is nothing like the traditional Italian-American lasagna — with all of that long-cooked... - 122.049
Cook rice according to directions; keep it warm.
Beef tenderloin must be cut into paper-thin slices.
To achieve this, place meat in freezer for about 2 hours, or until partially frozen.
You then will be easily able to slice it thin.
Arrange meat slices on... - 41.5352
Vegetarian "chicken" Lasagna Alfredo
This totally vegetarian lasagna has become a welcome main course to all of my meat-eating friends. It has a rich "chicken" alfredo sauce that has great texture and flavor. - 44.5126
Vegan Lasagna Roll
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add noodles.
3. In a pan saute diced onion over medium heat.
4. For recipe 1 crumble up tofu drain, add to pan and cook for about 5-6 minutes adding salt and... - 109.027
Soak harusame in cold water for 10 minutes and drain.
Arrange overlapped beef slices, harusame and individual heaps of vegetables in a colorful pattern on a tray.
Refrigerate until needed.
Flavor consomme with shoyu sauce, sherry and sugar to taste and pour... - 42.0512
Chinese Hot Pot
Choose 2 meats or combination of meat and seafood and 3 vegetables from selections above.
Cut pork, beef or lamb across grain into 1/8 inch slices; cut chicken breast across grain into 1/4-inch slices.
Divide meat, seafood and vegetables among serving trays... - 42.1883
Soak mushrooms in water according to package directions.
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef across the grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Combine oil and garlic salt; marinate meat in oil mixture for a few hours.
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Sprinkle... - 44.2679
The tomato sauce
Place the bacon in a large pot over medium heat and saute until brown and crisp.
Add the ground round, breaking it up with a fork, cooking until browned, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add the onions, green peppers, carrots, celery, and garlic, and cook... - 47.7894
1) Arrange the sliced meat, tofu, and vegetables on a large platter attactively and place on the dining table.
2) Prepare the dipping sauces and transfer into individual serving bowls and place on the dining... - 42.0009
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
In large pot of boiling water, cook pasta until al dente (tender but firm); drain and set aside.
Tomato Seafood Sauce: In large bowl, combine onion, garlic, olive oil and hot pepper flakes.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 48.5294
In a mood to have some tasty lasagna then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this amazing recipe. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 112.366
Japanese shabu Shabu
1. Prepare a total of 8 1/2 cups bonito stock.
2. Blanch 4 whole cabbage leaves in boiling water until soft, then cool in cold water. Drain. Pare down thick veins so cabbage can be rolled. Blanch spinach in same manner as cabbage. Squeeze out... - 42.5652
Cannelloni Alia Genovese
(genoese Stuffed Pasta)
Beat eggs until frothy.
Add milk, flour and 1 teaspoon salt; mix with fork until dough comes together.
Knead on heavily floured board until dough loses stickiness and becomes smooth.
Cover, and let stand 30 minutes.
Divide dough in 1/2.
Roll each piece as... - 40.8716
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 119.371
Ravioli is a tasty and unique pasta that I serve quiet frequently at home. This Ravioli recipe has never failed me. Try it for yourself! - 41.0831
Cut meat into thin strips about 2 inches long.
Sprinkle with pepper, cover and let stand in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Place 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
Remove from skillet and set... - 42.9264
East West Sukiyaki
To piepaie and present ingredients, cut and arrange ingredients as directed following.
Arrange each food separately, side by side, on large trays or flat baskets.
Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
If you plan to serve the eggs as sauce, break each... - 41.831
Oriental Firepot is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Oriental Firepot for yourself! - 45.4604