- » Spinach Mushroom Square
Spinach Mushroom Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach mushroom square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach mushroom square recipes.
Easy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash and carefully remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for other uses.
Dip caps in melted butter and place them slightly apart, hollow side up, in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Stir bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the cheese into souffle; blend well.
Fill... - 35.7057
Spinach And Mushroom Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp and all liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When butter has... - 45.6789
Spinach Mushroom Lasagne
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan, cook the spinach in just the water clinging to its leaves, covered, over moderately high heat, stirring once or twice, until wilted but still bright green, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and let cool to room temperature. Squeeze... - 37.9272
You May Also Like!
1 ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
Raise the heat to moderately high and add the mushrooms.
Cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mushrooms are... - 43.5793
Put spinach in strainer and rinse under hot water to thaw.
Press out water.
Melt butter, add onion and mushrooms.
Cook until onion is limp.
In bowl beat eggs, then stir in bread crumbs, soup, 2 tablespoons cheese, pepper, basil, oregano leaves, spinach and... - 43.6442
Place spinach in a wire strainer, rinse under hot water to thaw, then press out all water; set aside.
Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat; add onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
In a bowl, beat eggs with a fork; then stir in... - 37.6704
Florentine Omelette Breakfast Squares
1. Lightly saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat. Add water and spinach, cover. Let steam for 1 minute. Drain on paper towels.
2. Beat the eggs and cream. Mix other ingredient except cheeses and paprika, blend well.
3. Using a lightly greased (olive oil is... - 38.7254
Mix spinach with egg yolks, salt, and pepper.
Add flour and mix until blended.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough 1/16 inch thick.
Cut into 4-inch squares.
Add squares one at a time to boiling salted water and cook about 2 minutes, or until... - 40.3374
Creamed Spinach Bake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl combine spinach and egg; mix well with a fork.
In a skillet heat margarine and broth over medium heat.
Saute until tender but not brown.
Add mushrooms and carrots.
Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until... - 44.6347
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 41.9724
Mushroom And Vegetable Strata
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the foam subsides, add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid they release evaporates, 8 to 10 minutes. Add scallion and spinach and cook until spinach... - 39.0158
Lasagna Spinach Casserole
Brown the onion, garlic and ground beef in 1 tablespoon salad oil in a skillet and season with 1 teaspoon salt.
Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and mushrooms in a saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Cook the lasagna according to package... - 43.4265
Remove mushroom stalks, drain and slice.
Heat oil, stir-fry mushrooms, green onion and garlic 3 minutes.
Add ginger, cabbage, celery, carrot, bean sprouts and water chestnuts.
Cook 5 minutes.
Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and sherry; blend in cornstarch and... - 42.7981