- » Spinach Mushroom Orange Salad
Spinach Mushroom Orange Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach mushroom orange salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach mushroom orange salad recipes.
Spinach Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine orange juice, vinegar, sugar, olive oil, orange peel, poppy seeds and salt in small bowl until well blended.
2. To prepare salad, combine spinach, orange segments, mushrooms, onion and egg whites in large serving bowl. Pour... - 35.027
Spinach Orange Toss
For salad, in a large salad bowl place torn spinach, lettuce, or romaine. Add orange sections, sliced fresh mushrooms, and crumbled blue cheese. Toss lightly.
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, gingerroot, and orange peel. Cover... - 30.8493
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
This Spinach and Mushroom Salad tastes too good ! Don€™t be mislead by the name as this accompaniment has much more than the name reveals. Garlic flavoring, orange and lemon juices, egg, bacon and soy sauce are irresistible inclusions ! Just check this... - 40.6522
Orange & Spinach Salad
Measure out 1/4 cup of avocado cubes and set remainder aside. Puree the 1/4 cup avocado with 1 cup Italian Dressing in a blender.
Combine mushrooms, remaining avocado cubes and onion rings in a shallow dish. Pour dressing over top and chill for one... - 36.0494
Combination Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach, wash leaves, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Combine spinach, mushrooms, green onions, pineapple, artichoke hearts, and oranges in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with bacon, and serve with dressing. - 23.7067
Spinach Mushroom And Red Onion Salad
Add canned mandarins, fresh orange segments, or chopped hard-cooked eggs to the basic ingredients.
If there are real bacon bits, sprinkle them on, too.
Use the store's vinaigrette or make your own.
Two soups are a natural from the salad bar: - 21.1624
Orange Spinach Salad
Toss apple wedges in lemon juice; drain.
Combine apple wedges and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine orange juice concentrate and mayonnaise; stir until smooth.
Serve with salad. - 25.7527
Spinach Salad With Mandarin Oranges
1 package (10 ounces) spinach1 cucumber, sliced1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained1 or 2 green onions, chopped1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped1 large avocado, diced1/2 to 1 pound cherry tomatoes, cut in half 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel 1/2 cup... - 25.0539
Tropical Spinach Salad
For salad dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover jar and shake well.
Chill for several hours Before serving, in a salad bowl combine torn spinach, mandarin orange sections, fresh... - 40.0684
Tuna Spinach Salad With Peanut Dressing
1 Grate the zest from the oranges. Juice the oranges and measure out 2/3 cup.
2 In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter, soy sauce and ground ginger. Stir in the orange juice and zest, the vinegar, sesame oil and pepper.
3 Tear the spinach into bite-size... - 35.4405
Oriental Spinach Salad
To make the dressing: Place the cornstarch in a small saucepan.
Whisk in the broth until smooth.
Add the vinegar, soy sauce, honey, oil, ginger, and garlic.
Grate 1 teaspoon rind from the orange into the saucepan; cut the orange in half and squeeze... - 48.234
Citrus Spinach Salad
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges and grapefruit; lift out sections from each.
Place spinach in a large bowl; sprinkle over the oranges and grapefruit sections, water chestnuts, mushrooms, and bacon.
Prepare soy dressing and pour over salad; toss... - 28.2706
Chicken Spinach Salad With Bacon And Buttermilk Dressing
1. In a large bowl, toss together spinach, chicken, endive, red onion, mushrooms, orange sections, and crumbled bacon.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, buttermilk, and orange zest. Season with salt and pepper to... - 30.8074
Orange And Almond Salad
Tear the spinach into bite size pieces and place on chilled serving plates.
Top with mushrooms, cheese, grapes, orange sections and almonds.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the mayonnaise, juices and cinnamon.
Serve with the salad, to the side. - 35.4878
Tuna Spinach Salad With Peanut Dressing
1. In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter, soy sauce, and ground ginger. Stir in the orange juice and zest, the vinegar, sesame oil, and pepper.
2. Mound the spinach, mushrooms, carrots, onion, and bean sprouts on 4 individual salad plates or a single... - 36.049
Mediterranean Style Summer Salad
This is a great salad that pleases every taste. It is light, yet refreshing. Serves well with any main course. The mariage of the nuts and fruit really add a special touch. - 43.9521
Super Chef's Salad
1. Using a knife, make thin slits lengthwise on green portion of scallions and place in ice water for 1/2 hour. These will curl up in a while due to temperature change.
2. On a large round service/ salad platter, arrange all the... - 46.1404
Mache Salad With Oranges And Avocado
Mache is also known as lamb lettuce, corn lettuce, Swiss lettuce and field lettuce. It is very delicate in taste and grows in little clusters with short stems. It goes wonderfully with avocados, mushrooms, sprouts and red onion. Go ahead and replace the honey... - 126.112
Jade Crab Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread out the pine nuts on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the vinegar, red ginger syrup, oil, fresh ginger, orange zest, chili sauce and salt.
3. In a... - 37.5398
Peach And Almond Salad
Tear the spinach into bite pieces and place on chilled serving plates.
Top with mushrooms, cheese, grapes, peach slices and almonds.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the mayonnaise, juice and cinnamon.
Serve with the salad, to the side. - 34.7279
Three Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Allow House Salad Dressing to stand at room temperature for 2 hours or till used.
3. In a large bowl, place lima beans.
4. Pour dressing over them and keep aside for 1 hour for even marinating.
5. Add rest... - 41.7538
Santorini Salad With Feta
Santorini Salad With Feta is indeed filling as it is easy and quick too. Every addition to this Santorini Salad With Feta turned out to be a success. A good salad you can try! - 32.2301
Tossed Cusk Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon peel, juice, mustard, and garlic.
In another small bowl whip cream till soft peaks form.
Then fold whipped cream into mayonnaise mixture.
If necessary, stir in 1 to... - 38.6359
Mother's Day Brunch
Need a good recipe for mother’s day. This recipe for a mushroom and spinach frittata and a pecan nuts and fruit salad will dish up a delightful mother’s day brunch for you.
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat the oven to 375-400... - 39.3267
A Russian Delight
1) Cook the wild rice as per its packet instructions. Reserve 1/2 packet of the seasoning mix.
2) Slice the bacon into 1-inch pieces. In a heavy skillet, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of... - 42.3885
Supper A La Provencale
1) Let the Frozen Orange Cake and Crescent Rolls thaw.
2) In a pot, add in 2 cups of water. Let boil. Cook the rice as per its packet instructions. Add in the instant minced onion and 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley to the rice while... - 42.4238