- » Spinach Mushroom Frittata
Spinach Mushroom Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach mushroom frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach mushroom frittata recipes.
Homemade Spinach And Mushroom Frittata
Looking for a healthy, low-fat high protein breakfast recipe, then do try this out. The Chef shows how to make Spinach and Mushroom Frittata. The best part about a frittata is that there is no flipping! This is not only very simple to make but is super... - 137.388
Spinach Mushroom Scallion And Feta Cheese Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until well blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the oil until hot.
Add the mushrooms, and saute them over medium heat, stirring often, until just wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the scallions and continue... - 44.1653
How To Make Spinach, Mushroom And Carmelized Onion Frittata
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium sized oven proof skillet over medium high heat.
2. Add onion and sautée until caramelized and tender – approximately 15 minutes (this can be done in advance)
3. Add garlic, Asian mushrooms,... - 0
You May Also Like!
1. Blanch the spinach, following package instructions.
2. Drain well squeezing out as mush water as possible and pat dry between layers of paper toweling
3. In an oven proof frying pan with, melt the butter over medium heat
4. Sauté... - 45.5719
1. Lightly saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat. Add water and spinach, cover. Let steam for 1 minute. Drain on paper towels for just a minute.
2. Blend the cream cheese with the spinach while it's still warm so that the cheese melts. Mix in mushrooms and... - 37.8199
Spinach And Sausage Frittata
Brown sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat; remove and drain well.
Pour off grease from skillet.
Add oil and heat until light haze forms.
Add spinach, mushrooms and onion and saute until onion is translucent.
Remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 350°F... - 42.6264
Combine dried mushrooms and 2 cups water in a saucepan, and bring to a boil; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain; chop mushrooms, and set aside.
Remove stems from spinach, and wash leaves.
Place spinach in a large Dutch oven; cover with... - 41.6948
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat the butter and oil in a heavy 8-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft. Add the mushrooms and cook, tossing, for 1 minute, then add the... - 35.0426
Frittata Sandwiches is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Frittata Sandwiches, you will surely love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.6343
Thaw spinach and squeeze dry.
Mix with remaining ingredients.
Lightly grease miniature muffin cups (approximately 1 inch diameter).
Spoon in mixture.
Refrigerate if desired.
To serve, bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes, until mixture is firm and... - 39.4495
Hot Momma Fitness Frittata
Cook up something special for momma on Mother's Day. Charlie Q cooks up the mother of all frittatas. - 110.534
Joe's Special is a delicious side dish recipe which I always love to have on my dinner table. I bet, once you have this Joe's Special, you will always crave for some more. - 33.1843
Spinach Mushroom Frittata Recipes By Category
Spinach Mushroom Frittata Dish: