- » Spinach Mushroom Dip
Spinach Mushroom Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach mushroom dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach mushroom dip recipes.
Spinach Mushroom Dip
Cook spinach and drain well.
Drain and pat dry mushrooms.
Blend spinach and mushrooms in food processor.
Add sour cream and Italian dressing and process until blended.
Stir in water chestnuts and chill well. - 26.1077
You May Also Like!
Hot Spinach Dip
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat oil in heavy skillet over medium heat; add onions and saute until softened, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes and chiles and cook 2 minutes.
Transfer mixture to large bowl and stir in spinach.
Make sure all... - 41.2933
Easy Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash and carefully remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for other uses.
Dip caps in melted butter and place them slightly apart, hollow side up, in a 9-inch-square baking pan.
Stir bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons of the cheese into souffle; blend well.
Fill... - 33.5991
Spinach And Mushroom Croquettes
Place wok over medium-high heat.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter.
When butter has melted, add onion, garlic, and mushrooms.
Stir-fry until vegetables are limp and all liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter.
When butter has... - 44.0245
Baked Spinach & Beef Dip
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Add the spinach, mushrooms, garlic salt, and basil.
Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Stir in the flour and salt until... - 34.5361
Mushrooms Stuffed With Spinach
1) De-stem the mushroom and set aside for another use.
2) Using a moist paper towel clean the caps of the mushrooms.
3) Set the temperature of the oven to 350°.
4) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and cook the garlic in it.
5) In... - 42.7992
Spinach Souffle Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine souffle with lemon-pepper, garlic powder and salt.
Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside.
Dip mushroom caps in melted butter and place on baking sheet.
Finely mince stems.
Add minced onion and blend well.
Melt remaining... - 41.4912
Curried Chickpea Dip With Vegetables
1. Bring a small saucepan of water to a boil. Add the garlic clove and cook for 5 minutes. Rinse the garlic under cold water and discard the peel.
2. Process the garlic and scallion in a food processor or blender until minced. Add the chickpeas, ricotta,... - 30.2571
Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms
Stuffed mushrooms are a great appetizer recipe. Crunchy and full of flavor, they'll be gone before you know it. - 0
Braised Rabbit With Spinach
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving the liquid; make up to 150 ml (1/4 pint). Discard the stalks and slice the caps; set aside.
2. Beat the egg white until frothy, then beat in 2 tablespoons of the cornflour and a... - 35.5518