- » Spinach Mushroom Artichoke Casserole
Spinach Mushroom Artichoke Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach mushroom artichoke casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach mushroom artichoke casserole recipes.
Spinach Artichoke Casserole
Saute mushrooms in butter.
Remove; separate whole crown and pieces.
Add flour to melted butter left in pan; cook until bubbly.
Add milk; stir until smooth.
Add salt, pepper, mushroom pieces and spinach.
Place in buttered casserole; cover... - 39.9985
Spinach And Artichoke Casserole
In large skillet, melt 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter.
Cook garlic for 1 minute, without browning, and add spinach; cook for about 5 minutes longer or until most of liquid has evaporated.
Season with nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread spinach into two 8-cup... - 42.3998
Creamy Spinach Artichoke Casserole
Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade; set artichokes aside.
Place marinade in a wide frying pan and add mushrooms, onion, and garlic.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion is limp.
Remove pan from heat.
Squeeze spinach to remove... - 45.6029
Spinach Artichoke Heart Casserole
Saute onion in margarine. Cook spinach as directed on package; drain. Combine all ingredients and pour into baking dish. Bake 30 minutes. Variation: Use cream of mushroom soup or cottage cheese in place of sour cream. Use 1 1/2 cups Swiss or Cheddar cheese,... - 16.648
Layered Chicken And Artichoke Casserole
1. Follow the package directions and cook spinach.
2. Take the excess liquid out by pressing the leaves.
3. Add water chestnuts and keep the mixture aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
5. Take a 12 inch skillet, put chicken... - 47.1337
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Follow the cooking instruction mentioned on the package to cook spinach and drain off excess water.
3. Take a 10-inch skillet, melt butter, add mushroom and cook, stirring, on medium heat till mushrooms turn... - 46.0806
Large Vegetable Casserole
Cook vegetables only until they defrost; then drain.
Add rest of ingredients except eggs.
This can be done ahead of time.
Mix eggs with vegetables; taste for seasoning, and bake at 350° for about 40 minutes - 32.1124