- » Spinach Melt
Spinach Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach melt recipes.
Spinach Au Beurre
1. Wash spinach very well.
2. Put into a pan with salt. Bring to boil quickly. Reduce heat and let it cook.
3. Add a little water if necessary.
4. When cooked remove, chop fine. Add melted butter. - 29.0758
Spinach Cheese Pancakes
Prepare cooked finely chopped green leaves.
Chop bacon and onion and place in a saucepan and stir fry until bacon is crisp.
Remove bacon and onion, and toss with leaves.
Prepare sauce by melting butter and stirring flour, salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Slowly... - 45.6578
Gratin Of Oysters And Spinach
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat until cheese melts; stir occasionally - 25.5486
Tuna & Mozzarella Melt
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute onion just until soft; stir in flour, salt and nutmeg; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove... - 29.6482
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
Eggplant And Portobello Mushroom Melts
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Remove stems from mushrooms, discard stems. Remove brown gills from undersides of mushrooms using a sharp knife, discard gills. Place mushrooms and eggplant on a broiler pan, brush vegetables with 1 tablespoon vinaigrette. Broil 6... - 30.3246
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. In a medium-size bowl combine the spinach, carrots, mushrooms, shallots, Brie, yogurt, mustard and pepper, and stir with a wooden spoon until well blended; set aside.
3. Split and toast the muffins, then place them cut side up... - 30.2018
Stir Fried Baby Spinach
When it comes to prepare this green delight, not many people would have novel ideas. The best suggestion is to try a different style of Cajun preparation that is both tasty and healthy. Very simple and quick to make with available ingredients from your... - 88.9985
Tomatoes With Spinach Vera Cruz
Save liquid for stock.
Cut out centers of tomatoes, leaving firm outside wall.
Sprinkle with sea salt and turn open side down to drain.
Chop the part of the tomato removed from center and drain also.
Heat a skillet.
Add oil and onion and saute... - 38.5496
Spinach Topped Tomatoes
Cook washed spinach on HIGH 8 minutes.
Drain well and chop coarsely.
Combine with bread crumbs, green onions, beaten egg, salt and pepper and mix well.
Place tomatoes in a 9" x 13" (3 L) baking dish and sprinkle with garlic salt.
Top with a mound of spinach... - 40.2472
1)Cook frozen spinach in covered pot without additional water until it is completely defrosted and then drain.
2)Add some nutmeg, coarsely grate cheese and pack tightly in measuring cup.
3)Stir cheese into spinach, melt it and season with salt and... - 31.4238
Anna Maria's Baked Spinach
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Put a pan of hot water in the oven (have water about 1 inch deep).
Butter a 1 1/2-qt. casserole generously and sprinkle in some bread crumbs.
Shake them around so they coat the bottom and sides of the dish.
Chop the cooked spinach... - 41.9277
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well. Stir together cream cheese, butter and nutmeg. Stir in spinach, spoon into lightly greased 1-quart casserole, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cover and bake at 350ºF oven for 20 minutes. Or cover and... - 23.1348
Greek Spinach Pie
In skillet cook onion and dill in hot oil till onion is tender.
Squeeze excess water from spinach; add to skillet.
Cook till heated through; keep warm.
In large saucepan melt the 1/4 cup butter; blend in flour and salt.
Stir in milk all at once.
Cook and stir... - 45.6094
Artichoke And Spinach Madeline
If you thought dips all dips are decadent, think again. Beryl Stokes presents a luscious, creamy, palate-pleasing spinach and artichoke dip that pairs well with almost all vegetarian appetizers. You can make it in a crockpot well in advance if you wish to... - 105.958
Spinach Stuffed Tomatoes
Slice top off each tomato. Using small spoon, scoop out seeds and pulp; reserve for another use. Cut skin all around middle of each tomato to prevent splitting when baked. Sprinkle cavities lightly with salt; set upside down on rack or paper towel to drain... - 39.9564
Au Gratin Spinach And Noodles
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine all ingredients except cheese.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes; stir.
Top with cheese.
Bake until cheese melts. - 26.1361
Cheesy Spinach Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves, and wash it.
2. Place the spinach in a large (6- or 7-quart) pot with just the water that clings to the leaves, and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until it is just... - 34.6734
Herbed Lemon Butter For Vegetables
1. In small saucepan, combine the butter, lemon peel and juice and herbs.
2. Heat over a low flame, until frothy.
3. Immediately spoon the hot lemon butter over steamed vegetables like cauliflower, broccoli, lima beans, peas, summer squash,... - 32.6268
Rinse and drain spinach; put into a heavy saucepan; place over medium heat and cook in moisture remaining on leaves about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally with a fork.
(Spinach should be wilted but not soft.) Drain.
Mix remaining ingredients except the... - 35.0381
Cajun Spinach Enchiladas
This famous Enchilada dish comes from Cajun cook Beryl Stokes kitchen and she creates wonder with the dish. The combination of spinach adds a different taste to create an exotic flavor. The next time you want to make something different, you know where to... - 115.98
1) Trim stalks and coarse midribs from the spinach. Discard bruised leaves.
2) Wash under cold under several times to dispose sand and grit.
3) In a large saucepan put spinach and add some water on top.
4) Toss the pan and cook on low... - 38.2383
In a saucepan cook the spinach and the dried onion according to spinach package directions.
In a mixing bowl combine the spinach mixture, croutons, and Parmesan cheese.
Stir in beaten eggs and melted butter or margarine.
Shape into 1 inch... - 37.5988
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F and grease a 12 inch flan dish.
Roll out the pastry to fit the dish, press it in and bake blind for 7 minutes.
Remove from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.
Press the spinach into the pastry shell.
Beat the eggs... - 32.4877
Lynn demonstrates how to make a great side dish, Creamed Spinach. This would make a delicious side dish for any dinner or for a Holiday meal. - 0
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Lightly grease a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
3 Remove the stems from spinach.
4 Thoroughly wash the leaves in lukewarm water.
5 In a Dutch oven, put the leaves without adding water.
6 Cook,... - 40.5611
Spinach In Cream
In a mood to have a healthy side dish. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Spinach in Cream. A very healthy dish as it's main ingredients is spinach. Do check out this video. - 94.6118
Spinach Topped Tomatoes
1. Cut out stem end from each tomato. If necessary, from bottom of each tomato, cut thin slice so that tomato will sit level. Cut each tomato horizontally in half. Arrange halves, cut side up, around edge of 10-inch pie plate or large dinner plate; set... - 23.0669
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Mix with milk, 1/2 cup of the cheese, eggs, onion, salt, and pepper.
Turn into a greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 350°F oven for 25 minutes.
Combine crumbs, the remaining cheese, and butter or... - 38.8723
Cook spinach according to directions for boiled spinach No.1, drain well, and chop fine.
Return to fire, add butter, salt and pepper, and stir until the butter is melted, then add cream and chodoed volks and mix well. - 20.4998
1) In a large pot, bring water (sufficient to cover the spinach) to boil.
2) In this, add the spinach and parboil for 2 minutes.
3) In a colander, drain the spinach. Run cold water over it to stop cooking.
4) Now, with your hands, squeeze out... - 41.9524
Healthy Spinach Soup
This spinach soup recipe is a filling soup prepared with fresh spinach in chicken broth. Flavored with lemon juice and parsley, the spinach soup is cooked with cream and is quite savory. Topped with a garnish of eggs sprinkled with paprika, this spinach soup... - 48.9601
Steam spinach a few minutes until tender.
Press out excess water.
Season with vegetable salt and pepper.
Blend egg yolk with cream and stir into 2 cups bechamel sauce.
Add cheese and stir until cheese melts; do not boil.
Put spinach in a baking dish and spoon... - 40.8129
Spinach With Nutmeg
1. Trim the spinach, removing any coarse stalks. Wash well in several changes of cold water. Drain thoroughly in a colander.
2. Place the butter in a large ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
3. Coarsely chop the spinach... - 24.1406
Stir Fried Spinach
1. Wash the spincah carefully and thoroughly, pulling the stems off; drain well
2. In a wok, melt butter and oil and toss in the drained spinach, cooking till it begins to wilt
3. Mix in lemon juice and chopped garlic into it and toss to... - 32.974
Spinach And Cheese Souffle
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add the 1 cup milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Reserve 3/4 cup of the sauce;... - 42.2093
Cheesy Creamed Spinach
1. Place butter in 1-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 30 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
2. Stir in flour and salt. Blend to form smooth paste. Blend in milk gradually, stirring constantly. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or... - 28.9722
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a skillet, heat oil olive and melt the butter together.
3) Add in the onions, garlic and prosciutto and saute till it browns lightly.
4) Add in the onion mixture to a large baking dish of spinach.
5)... - 44.7241
Spinach Alla Romana
1. In a nonreactive large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook spinach, covered, in water that clings to leaves 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted but still bright green and all the water is evaporated. Drain and squeeze to remove excess liquid. Set... - 28.7449
Creamed Puree Of Spinach
Remove any tough stems from spinach; wash well and drain thoroughly; put through meat chopper, using the finest blade. (Be sure to catch any juice and mix with the spinach.) In the top part of a double boiler, melt butter and blend in flour.
Add milk... - 24.5983
Buttered Spinach With Rosemary
1 In a heavy pan, melt the butter.
2 Add the frozen spinach and thaw on low heat, stirring occasionally.
3 After the spinach has thawed completely, sprinkle rosemary and add salt and pepper to taste.
4 Cover the pan and simmer gently... - 34.6311
Savory Creamed Spinach
Cook the spinach according to the directions on the package.
Drain the spinach well and set it aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the milk and cornstarch.
Set the mixture aside.
Lightly spray an unheated medium skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Add... - 46.2799
1. Wash and dry the spinach and lettuce and tear into bite-sized pieces.
2. Melt the butter in a large heavy skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the salt, pepper, vinegar, sugar, and mint and bring to a boil.
3. Add the spinach and... - 31.7652
Creamed Spinach And Mushrooms
Wash spinach and cook, without adding water, until tender; drain.
Melt butter; add mushrooms and cook until tender, about 4 minutes.
Blend in flour, nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste.
Add milk and cook until thickened, stirring.
Add spinach and heat... - 35.5944
Herbed Spinach Bake
Cook the spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Stir in butter till melted.
Stir in rice, shredded cheese, milk, eggs, onion, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Pour mixture into 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° till... - 35.1556
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Place the spinach in a heavy stockpot with the water.
Cover and cook until wilted, about 10 minutes.
Drain well and rinse with cool water.
When the spinach is cool enough to handle, squeeze out any excess liquid.
Chop the spinach... - 41.3568
Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Bake frozen souffle, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until slightly warm.
Combine souffle, breadcrumbs, and next 4 ingredients; set aside.
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Remove stems; reserve for another use.
Cook mushroom caps in butter in a... - 45.6484
French Fried Spinach Balls
Combine chopped spinach, melted butter, salt, pepper, 1 well-beaten egg, bread crumbs, onion, cheese, and allspice and mix well.
Allow to stand 10 minutes, then make into balls.
Combine the other egg with the 1/2 cup water and beat until well blended.
Roll... - 38.1301
Layered Spinach And Noodle Casserole
Cook spinach as package label directs; drain well. Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter until lightly browned. Stir into spinach. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan. Add flour, salt, 1 teaspoon paprika, and pepper; gradually stir in milk.... - 26.0416
Spinach With Brazil Nut Topping
Melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan.
Add bread crumbs and Brazil nuts.
Stir and cook until crumbs are brown.
Add pepper. - 20.4512
Savory Spinach Squares
Prepare spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Combine milk, butter, onion, parsley flakes, salt, Worcestershire sauce, thyme and nutmeg; mix well.
Add to eggs.
Combine egg mixture with spinach, rice and cheese; blend well.
Pour into a greased... - 38.798
Cream Of Spinach Soup
Cut root ends off fresh spinach and wash well. Or partially thaw frozen spinach.
Melt butter in a large pan, add the spinach, cover, and steam over high heat for 5 minutes or until spinach is limp.
Turn into an electric blender with 1 cup of the half-and-half... - 35.6514
Grilled Turkey Sandwiches
Spread the cream cheese on two slices of bread.
Layer cheese, turkey and spinach over cream cheese; top with remaining bread.
Spread butter on top and bottom of sandwiches.
Cook on both sides on a hot griddle or skillet until the bread is browned and cheese... - 28.5
Enriched with the goodness of iron, Popeye’s favorite spinach has never been tastier. Serve Spinach Puree like a soup or use it as a basic sauce to enhance the flavor of other dishes, the choice is yours. - 42.5615
Remove stems from spinach, wash leaves thoroughly.
Cook spinach, covered, in a large Dutch oven 3 to 5 minutes. (Do not add water.)
Drain spinach well, chop and set aside.
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon butter for 3 to 5 minutes or until onion is tender, set... - 41.0991
Put the fish into a pan and add the water, lemon juice, bay leaf, shallot and celery.
Cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the fish is tender.
Drain the spinach and arrange in the bottom of a casserole dish.
Place the cooked fish over it,... - 35.7876
If you are one of the many spinach-haters, this dish will surely melt your heart and taste-buds. Creamed spinach is one of the few spinach delicacies that is not only extremely fun to make, but also good to devour. A simple, healthy and tasty way to enjoy... - 118.263
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Mix with milk, 1/2 cup of the cheese, eggs, onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Turn into greased 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes.
Combine crumbs, remaining cheese, and... - 35.7631
Prepare a Swiss roll tin approximately 30 X 25 cm/12 X 9 inches by lining it with greaseproof paper and brushing it liberally with melted butter or oil.
Make sure that the spinach is really well drained.
Beat in the egg yolks and butter and season generously... - 43.5363
Italian Salad Platter
1. Arrange radicchio leaves, spinach leaves and chicory leaves on a large platter.
2. Cut out 8 rounds of bread using a scone cutter. Toast bread rounds on both sides. Place a slice of salami, then a slice of cheese on toast and grill until cheese has melted.... - 40.1176
Artichoke Bottoms Stuffed With Vegetables
1) Tear off all leaves from the hearts and remove chokes.
2) Take a large skillet and melt butter in it over moderately low heat.
3) Sauté the bottoms in it for 3-4 minutes, basting all the while.
4) Sprinkle parsley after filling with... - 34.5304
1. Add shiitake mushrooms to hot water and allow to soak for 20 minutes.
2. Take a large platter and arrange spinach, beef slices, green onions, tofu, noodles, mushrooms and suet.
3. Take three small bowls, one each for mirin, soy sauce, stock or... - 46.4278
Cook the pancakes one on top of the other, in a tea towel while preparing the filling and sauce.
Combine the puree with the Ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese rubbed through a sieve), egg and butter-fried chicken livers.
Season well to taste with salt and... - 37.9421
Lynn's Spinach Squares
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spinach Squares. These make great appetizers for a party. This recipe is from myhousewifelife, Jen's Cook Nook, but can also be found a lot of other places. You can replace the Pepper Jack Cheese with Cheddar Cheese or Monterey... - 0
Fettuccine Toss With Cream Sauce
In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Saute the shallots over medium heat until they have turned pale gold. Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms. Cook over medium-high heat until the mushrooms absorb the butter, then lower the heat to... - 37.0917
Spinach And Feta Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Make the pastry-lined pan and spread it with a thin coating of mustard.
3) Beat the egg yolks and eggs together till they have blended.
4) Add the milk, yogurt, parsley, tarragon, salt,... - 46.2333
Put spinach in strainer and rinse under hot water to thaw.
Press out water.
Melt butter, add onion and mushrooms.
Cook until onion is limp.
In bowl beat eggs, then stir in bread crumbs, soup, 2 tablespoons cheese, pepper, basil, oregano leaves, spinach and... - 43.6442
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 1 1/2-quart shallow baking dish. In a medium-size saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
2. To the saucepan, add the spinach, green onions, nutmeg, pepper, and salt and cook for 2 minutes or until heated... - 35.1073
Spinach Topped Tomato Slices
Cook spinach in a small amount of water to which beef bouillon cubes have been added.
Drain and set aside.
Saute onion in margarine.
Stir in bread crumbs, eggs, parmesan cheese, garlic, peppers, and drained spinach.
Add salt to taste.
Arrange sliced tomatoes... - 39.7042
Oven Baked Scallops With Spinach
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in saucepan.
Saute the shallots for 1 minute.
Add the scallops.
Add vermouth and 1/2 cup water.
Simmer 5 minutes or until scallops have an opaque look.
Reduce juices to 3/4 cup.
Meanwhile, melt 3... - 45.2551
Bring water and salt to boil in medium saucepan.
Add spinach; return to full boil.
Break up frozen spinach with fork; cover.
Reduce heat to low; cook 4 minutes.
Drain well; keep warm.
Melt butter in small saucepan.
Add flour, garlic salt, and pepper; stir... - 39.4158
Spinach Pasta With Cauliflower Cheddar Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes, or according to package directions. Add the cauliflower to the pasta water 5... - 38.8888
Hi Style Spinach
Heat spinach with water only until thawed.
Remove from heat (do not drain) and mix in the bread cubes, V3 cup butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, and seasoned salt.
Bring to boiling, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Turn mixture into an 8-inch... - 37.9739
1. In a colander, wash the spinach leaves thoroughly and drain.
2. In a large sauce pan, boil 2 cups of water.
3. Add the spinach to the boiling water and blanch for 3 minutes.
4. Drain and refresh the spinach in cold water. Allow all the... - 43.8668
Creamed Spinach With Croutons
Remove stalks and wash 3 lb. of spinach 3 times in cold water or use 2-3 packets of frozen leaf spinach.
Cook rapidly in 8 oz. boiling salted water until tender.
Frozen spinach should be cooked with a little butter only, and no water.
If spinach is young and... - 39.8096
Creamed Spinach With Buttery Crumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 375° Bring4inches of water to a boil in a large pot over high heat. Add the baby spinach in large handfuls and cook just until wilted, about 2 minutes. Drain the spinach in a colander and cool under running water. Drain the spinach... - 33.0067
Spinach Madeline And Steamed Baby Carrots
Chef Scott is keeping up his promise of showing us restaurant quality meals and as a part of his effort we have this video on Traditional spinach madeline and steamed baby carrots. Both these side dishes just go great with almost all the main dishes that we... - 115.033
Spinach And Artichoke Casserole
In large skillet, melt 1/4 cup (50 mL) butter.
Cook garlic for 1 minute, without browning, and add spinach; cook for about 5 minutes longer or until most of liquid has evaporated.
Season with nutmeg, and salt and pepper to taste.
Spread spinach into two 8-cup... - 42.3998
If you think that making spinach pastry and cheese pie is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Eva tells you how to make perfect pastry and pie in a matter of few hours. Treat this wonderful Greek dish to your family at dinners. - 101.441
Spinach Bread is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Spinach Bread dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 43.5241
1. In a large pan, cook the spinach and the onion
2. In another pan, melt the butter
3. Drain the cooked spinach and onion
4. Add it to the pan with the melted butter
5. Stir well and add salt to taste’
6. Tip in the sour cream and blend together
7.... - 36.2648
In a large bowl microwave spinach and break into small pieces with a fork.
Add picante sauce and chilies (including liquid) and microwave for two minutes more.
Cube the cheese, add to mixture, and return to microwave for four minutes or until cheese is... - 22.9047
Spinach And Tomato Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp; drain.
Arrange spinach in greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Place tomato slices in single layer over spinach.
Top with cheese; sprinkle with bacon.
Bake for 20... - 32.048
Baked Chicken And Spinach Casserole
Baked Chicken And Spinach Casserole is a wonderfully delicious and filling dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Baked Chicken And Spinach... - 48.4371
Spinach And Cream Cheese Pie
Spinach Pie is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Spinach Pie; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.7497
Place spinach in boiling salted water to cover.
Cook 4 minutes or until tender.
In top of double boiler over boiling water combine milk, margarine, and spinach.
Cook until margarine is melted.
Season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Divide evenly. - 31.8063
Rice And Spinach Ring Mould
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Butter a 4- or 5-cup ring mold.
3. In large bowl, toss combining rice, spinach and melted butter.
4. Pack lightly into mold, smoothing top and bake for 10 minutes till heated.
5. Run small spatula around... - 34.7941
Tomato And Spinach
1) Chop the frozen spinach in pieces.
2) In a fry pan melt butter and sauté onion for couple of minutes.
3) Add all other ingredients except cream and cheese. Stir well and simmer to melt the spinach.
4) In a food processor, blend all... - 42.5761
Gratin Of Oysters And Spinach
Cook green onion in butter until tender.
Add soup; heat slowly until thawed; stir often.
Blend flour and water to form a smooth paste; stir into hot soup.
Cook; stir often until soup thickens.
Meanwhile, broil bacon in a large shallow baking dish or heat... - 37.0442
Classic Creamed Spinach
Remove large stems from spinach; rinse spinach under cold water, and drain.
Place spinach in a large Dutch oven (spinach will be tightly packed); cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring well after 2 minutes.
Drain spinach in... - 33.8194
Scallops Over Creamed Spinach
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms; saute until tender. Drain in a colander; set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl; beat at medium... - 27.9556
Spinach With Brown Butter
Place spinach in pan with water that clings to it.
Stir over medium heat with a wooden spoon until it wilts.
Melt the butter in a pan and cook until brown but not burned.
Add to spinach with nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Stir well and serve. - 28.6462
Easy Cream Of Spinach Soup
In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; sauté garlic and onions until tender.
Add 1 cup stock, spinach and potato.
Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove spinach mixture and puree in a blender or a food processor fitted with a stee - 33.505
Spinach Cheese Tart
Prepare pastry shell; partially bake only about 8 minutes, or until slightly browned.
Remove pastry shell from oven to a wire rack and reduce oven temperature to 375Â°F.
Meanwhile, combine spinach, cheese, onion, cream, and 1/4 cup butter; mix... - 32.0409
Microwaved Creamed Spinach
Place spinach in 1 -qt casserole.
Cover; microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until tender, stirring after half the time.
In 1 -cup measure, melt butter at High 15 to 30 seconds.
Stir in flour, sugar and seasonings.
Blend in cream.
Microwave at... - 39.6521
Cook spinach in salted water until it separates.
Return to pan and add cream cheese cut into small pieces.
Melt and add cream of mushroom soup.
Crush onions and add 1/2 can to spinach.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Top with remaining onions... - 37.5405
1.Rinse spinach leaves well.
2.Heat water in large saucepan and cook the leaves in it.
3.Keep turning the leaves until tender.
4.Once done, drain.
5.Heat butter until melted.
6.Add flour, and milk and make white thick sauce.
7.Stir in... - 39.2655
Spinach In Sour Cream Sauce
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat, Add green onion; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add spinach or turnip greens and mushrooms.
Reduce heat; cover and cook over low heat for 4 minutes.
Stir flour into sour cream; stir in milk.
Add sour cream mixture... - 36.3982
1. In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes.
2. Add spinach and cream. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, until cream is reduced by... - 27.4546
Spinach Melt Recipes By Category