- » Spinach Meatloaf
Spinach Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach meatloaf recipes.
Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Meatloaf
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
In lg.bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
In medium bowl, combine filling ingredients; mix well.
Set aside.Place beef mixture on waxed paper and pat into 14 x 10 inch rectangle.
Spread filling over... - 42.5295
You May Also Like!
Leaner Spinach Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine egg white, milk, and 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce; beat until well combined.
Stir in crumbs, onion, potato, garlic, mustard, oregano, and pepper.
Add beef and turkey; mix lightly.
On a large sheet of plastic wrap, pat meat mixture into... - 45.8103
Pinwheel Meat Loaf
In bowl, pour milk over bread cubes; mash until bread is soaked.
Combine bread mixture with ground beef, sausage, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place on 12-inch square sheet of aluminum foil moistened with water.
Cover with 12x 14-inch sheet of... - 44.076
Cheese Meat Loaf Pinwheel With Spinach Mushroom Filling
Rinse spinach; shake off excess water.
With just the water clinging to leaves, cook spinach until wilted; drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
Chop coarsely and set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms and onion until... - 42.0265
Baked Tofu And Veggie Meat Vegan Meat Loaf
If you are looking for a vegan recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to learn how to bake the perfect vegan meat loaf with easily available ingredients. Watch the video to learn more. - 110.26
Florentine Stuffed Meatloaf
Combine meat, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
Line sides and bottom of 9 x 5- in.
loaf dish with two-thirds of meat mixture.
Place spinach packages in oven.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until warm.
Drain spinach thoroughly.
In medium bowl,... - 43.1811
Florentine Stuffed Meatloaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Drain and press excess moisture out of spinach.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together hamburger, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
4. In an 8” x 4” loaf pan, line sides and bottom with 2/3 of meat mixture, set... - 0
Baked Turkey Meatloaf
Turkey being the key ingredient, a meatloaf done with it is definitely yummy and delicious beyond a doubt. Patty does a good job of demonstrating how to make a nice meatloaf. Watch the video for details - 109.76
A Spiral Loaf, Nicknamed Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In large bowl combine beef, bread crumbs, egg whites, onion, celery, parsley, salt, pepper, vegetable juice, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
3. On sheet of foil or wax paper, shape meat into 14x10-inch rectangle. Cover surface... - 37.9893
Pork And Spinach Terrine
Finely chop the pork, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Peel and quarter the onion then chop with the garlic and bacon: Add to the pork.
Make breadcrumbs using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Again using the double-bladed chopping knife, coarsely chop... - 41.8673
Meat Loaf Roll With Spinach Stuffing
1. Mince onion; set aside 1 tablespoon. In large bowl, mix remaining minced onion with ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, 2 eggs, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
2. On sheet of waxed paper, pat meat mixture into 14" by 8" rectangle; set aside.
3. Squeeze spinach dry.... - 30.1734
Spinach Meatloaf Recipes By Category