- » Spinach Mayonnaise
Spinach Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach mayonnaise recipes.
Cold Spinach Roll With Chicken Mayonnaise
If using fresh spinach, wash well in lukewarm water (this removes the dirt more easily) and remove stems.
Place in large saucepan without any water, except that clinging to the leaves, cover tightly and wilt down over medium heat (this takes only a very few... - 43.5629
Spinach Mayonnaise Dressing
1) In a pan, cook sthe pinach, until just thawed.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and stir into the spinach.
3) Allow to stand for at least 2 hours to make about 3 cups dressing.
4) Use the Spinach Mayonnaise Dressing as... - 32.2981
Place all ingredients in blender or food processor and mix until smooth. - 28.4167
You May Also Like!
Creamed Spinach Nelson
Cook the spinach in boiling, salted water until completely-thawed and tender.
Remove from fire.
Drain well in colander.
Return spinch to saucepan, but do not put back on fire.
Add mayonnaise and lemon juice to the drained spinach and stir until... - 30.3582
Cold Spinach Mousse
Brush a 6 cup mold with oil; set the mold aside.
Cook spinach according to directions.
Drain well and squeeze out moisture, chop fine.
Place in large bowl, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and stir in grated onion and mayonnaise.
Sprinkle gelatin over... - 41.1453
Spinach And Mushroom Sandwich
The Garden has a unique taste. The Garden gets its taste and shape from spinach mixed with mayonnaise and cheese flavored with lemon juice spread over bread. The Garden is inspired by many restaurants over the world. - 42.7451
Spinach & Artichoke In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry at room temperature.
Drain spinach in a colander; dry on a paper towel.
In a large bowl, stir together spinach, artichokes, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
Cut unfolded puff pastry dough... - 39.852
1. Choose a selection of fresh herbs and blanch with the spinach for two minutes in boiling water.
2. Pound to a paste with a mortar and pestle and blend into the basic mayonnaise mixture. Alternatively, you can do the whole job in a liquidizer. - 22.1408
Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce
Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce has a Dissimilar taste. The mayonnaise and parsley gives the Green Mayonnaise Tempura Sauce Appetizing taste. - 24.8363
1. Put the spinach, anchovies and capers through a coarse sieve.
2. Add the grated onion, minced celery and water cress, add mayonnaise and beat lightly with a fork until thoroughly mixed. - 28.6008
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until smooth.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours. - 28.6099
Flounder With Watercress Mayonnaise
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with aluminum foil.
2. Prepare the Watercress Mayonnaise: You should have about 2 1/2 cups of watercress and 2 cups of spinach after the trimming. Dry both the watercress and the... - 34.4052