- » Spinach Mandarin Orange
Spinach Mandarin Orange Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach mandarin orange recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach mandarin orange recipes.
Spinach Salad With Mandarin Oranges
1 package (10 ounces) spinach1 cucumber, sliced1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained1 or 2 green onions, chopped1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped1 large avocado, diced1/2 to 1 pound cherry tomatoes, cut in half 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel 1/2 cup... - 25.0539
Wilted Spinach Mandarin
Separate spinach into leaves.
Swish in warm water.
Repeat several times with fresh warm water to remove sand and grit.
Pat dry with paper towels.
To remove stems from spinach leaves, fold each leaf in half, then pull stem toward top of leaf.
Discard... - 36.9407
Oriental Mandarin Salad
To make cereal croutons, in large skillet combine 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, 1/4 teaspoon garlic and 1/8 teaspoon ginger.
Cook just until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Add cereal, stirring until all... - 45.0645
Orange Spinach Salad
Mix dressing and marmalade in a bowl; add oranges.
Cover and chill 1 hour.
Combine spinach, almonds and fruit dressing in a salad bowl; toss gently. - 22.8051
Spinach Salad With Orange Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
1. To prepare vinaigrette, combine orange juice, vinegar, sugar, olive oil, orange peel, poppy seeds and salt in small bowl until well blended.
2. To prepare salad, combine spinach, orange segments, mushrooms, onion and egg whites in large serving bowl. Pour... - 35.027
Spinach Orange Salad
In a salad bowl combine spinach, lettuce, orange sections, and onion. Add the Oil-Free Salad Dressing. Toss to coat. - 34.8652
Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad
This Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad tastes incredible ! This amazing turkey and orange platter orange juice seasoning tastes good with pasta to me ! Just try this Turkey Mandarin And Poppy Seed Salad and see what you like it with ! - 37.4023
Tropical Spinach Salad
For salad dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, orange peel, orange juice, lemon juice, dry mustard, and salt.
Cover jar and shake well.
Chill for several hours Before serving, in a salad bowl combine torn spinach, mandarin orange sections, fresh... - 40.0684
Spinach Avocado Orange Toss
To make dressing, combine first six ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Shake until thoroughly blended.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and toss to mix well.
Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly. - 38.1672
Spinach Avocado Orange Toss
1) In a jar, add first 7 ingredients.
2) Cover the lid tightly and shake to blend all ingredients thoroughly.
3) In another bowl, add all the remaining ingredients.
4) Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently to serve. - 44.0657
1) In a salad bowl add spinach, water chestnuts, and mandarin orange sections.
2) Toss the salad together.
3) In a separate bowl, add remaining ingredients and mix to make dressing.
4) Pour it over salad and serve. - 36.6378
Tangy Spinach Salad With Fruit
Don’t you just love a spinach salad? A super healthy salad, this is full of cancer fighting compounds. The salad also has Brazil nuts which are really healthy for you. Watch Katherine as she put together this great colorful salad. - 106.595
Pork And Spinach Stir Fry Salad
Tear spinach in bite-size pieces and arrange on serving platter or in large shallow salad bowl.
Top with mandarin orange sections; set aside.
In small bowl, whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, dry mustard, salt and white pepper; whisk oil slowly into... - 41.1673
1. Wash spinach, then break into bite sized pieces, in a large bowl.
2. Chop apples, then sprinkle with lemon juice (to prevent browning) and add to spinach.
3. Add crumbled bacon, and combine all.
4. Mix 3/4 c. mayonnaise 1/4 c. frozen orange juice (mix with... - 27.5464
Honey Spinach Salad
Sprinkle salt in a large bowl; add garlic.
Mash garlic to a paste, using the back of a spoon.
Combine honey, olive oil, and lemon juice in a jar.
Cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Add honey mixture to garlic mixture; stir well.
Cover and chill at least 2... - 43.8128
Combination Spinach Salad
Remove stems from spinach, wash leaves, pat dry, and tear into bite-size pieces.
Combine spinach, mushrooms, green onions, pineapple, artichoke hearts, and oranges in a large bowl.
Sprinkle with bacon, and serve with dressing. - 23.7067
Turkey & Spinach Salad
In large mixing bowl, layer spinach, oranges, bean sprouts, turkey and walnuts.
Place bacon in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until crisp, stirring 1 or 2 times.
Remove bacon with slotted spoon.
Reserve bacon fa - 30.9664
Tossed Orange Salad
Drain mandarin orange sections, reserving 4 teaspoons juice.
For salad, in a large salad bowl toss together torn lettuce, spinach, or romaine; radishes; green onion; and mandarin orange sections.
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl... - 40.2888
"21 Days To Fitness" Speed Salads, Quick And Healthy!!
1. Take a flat bottomed medium sized salad bowl. Cut celery into it.
2. Throw in the edamame.
3. Add the mandarin orange and the jumbo olives.
4. Add the baby spinach leaves.
5. Top with croutons and cranberries.
6. Drizzle a fat free vinaigrette and... - 89.373
Orange Avocado Salad
1) In a large bowl, gently toss the spinach, orange sections and lettuce together.
2) Then arrange the sliced avocados and onion rings over the mixture.
3) In a jar, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake to blend well.
4) Drizzle the... - 43.086
Spinach Mushroom And Red Onion Salad
Add canned mandarins, fresh orange segments, or chopped hard-cooked eggs to the basic ingredients.
If there are real bacon bits, sprinkle them on, too.
Use the store's vinaigrette or make your own.
Two soups are a natural from the salad bar: - 21.1624
Fruit And Spinach Salad
Cook sesame seed over medium heat, stirring constantly, until golden brown; reserve.
Mix spinach, bananas, pineapple and orange segments; toss with dressing.
Sprinkle with reserved sesame seed. - 32.4448
Refreshing Spring Salad
This salad is so easy and is deeeeelicious! A must try for sure. Salads are great to make ahead of time, assemble the salad and keep the dressing in a separate container and when you’re ready to eat, just toss together. - 128.668
Orange And Almond Salad
Tear the spinach into bite size pieces and place on chilled serving plates.
Top with mushrooms, cheese, grapes, orange sections and almonds.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the mayonnaise, juices and cinnamon.
Serve with the salad, to the side. - 35.4878
Super Chef's Salad
1. Using a knife, make thin slits lengthwise on green portion of scallions and place in ice water for 1/2 hour. These will curl up in a while due to temperature change.
2. On a large round service/ salad platter, arrange all the... - 46.1404
Sweet N Sour Tossed Salad
In a large bowl, combine lettuces, oranges and onion.
In a blender or food processor, combine remaining ingredients.
Cover and process until slightly thickened.
Pour 1/3 cup over the salad and toss to coat; serve immediately.
Refrigerate remaining dressing. - 41.1519
Orange-Cauliflower Salad is a perfect side dish for your weekend dinners. They are easy to make and delicious. You just have to try the Orange-Cauliflower Salad! - 23.1335
Cook almonds and sugar over low heat until sugar is melted and nuts are candied.
Five minutes before serving shake greens and orange sections with desired amount of dressing in a plastic bag.
Pour into salad bowl and garnish with candied almonds. - 23.6449
Chicken Pasta Salad With Fruit
Combine first 11 ingredients in large serving bowl and toss gently.
Mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and salt and white pepper in small bowl.
Pour over salad and toss again.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 33.6406
Curried Fruit And Nut Salad
Combine red leaf or romaine lettuce, torn spinach, seeded grapes, and mandarin oranges.
In screw-top jar combine oil, vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, chives, curry powder, and soy sauce.
Pour some dressing over salad, tossing lightly to coat.
Pass remaining... - 34.3243
Curried Fruit & Nut Salad
1 In a large salad bowl toss together the lettuce, spinach, orange sections, grapes, and almonds.
2 For the dressing, in a screw-top jar combine salad oil, vinegar, brown sugar, chives or onion tops, garlic, curry powder, and soy sauce. Cover and shake... - 30.7843
Chicken And Strawberry Salad
For dressing, in a screw-top jar combine 2 tablespoons orange juice, oil, lemon juice, and sugar.
Cover and shake well.
Chill dressing till serving time.
For marinade, combine soy sauce, green onions, 2 tablespoons orange juice, and garlic.
Rinse chicken; pat... - 46.8809
Kiwi Shrimp Salad
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the utensils and the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a large bowl, combine together the spinach, orange sections, shrimp and kiwi fruit.... - 32.9568
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango
Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango came out really nice. My kids had fun eating this Duckling And Vegetable Salad With Mango. I am sure this sounds nice to you! - 37.6859
Curried Tortellini Salad
One of my family's favorite salads is the Curried Tortellini Salad. The Curried Tortellini Salad is one of the rare salads which my kids do not fuss about. Great to eat! - 33.6313
Fresh Black Eyed Pea Salad
1) In a small bowl, to combine lemon and orange juice, cumin, oil, salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
2) In a large bowl, place peas, onion, garlic, parsley, hot peppers and tomatoes. Combine all together.
3) Pour the dressing over the... - 46.9219
Chicken Chow Mein Salad
1) Combine together he soy sauce, yogurt and ginger. Stir well till blended
2) Cover the mixture and chill it thoroughly.
3) In a small bowl, place the cabbage leaves.
4) Combine together the spinach, chicken, chestnuts, bamboo shoots, carrot and... - 44.2754
Salmon Three Ways
Melody Kettle visits Market in Montclair, NJ where Chef Tre Ghoshal prepares Salmon Three Ways. - 121.833
Tropical Turkey Salad
Line a large salad bowl with spinach and lettuce.
Combine the next six ingredients; spoon into bowl.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, raspberry syrup, vinegar, honey and celery seed; shake well.
Pour over the salad.
Top with almonds and coconut. - 34.4591
Oriental Turkey & Swiss Salad
The Oriental Turkey and Swiss salad is a turkey recipe with a difference. Surprise your friends with this exotic salad that is an entirely different way of presenting the traditional Turkey. Lay out a wonderful spread and entertain in style. - 33.9002