Cottage Cheese Lasagna
- » Spinach Lasagna Cottage Cheese
Spinach Lasagna Cottage Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach lasagna cottage cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach lasagna cottage cheese recipes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Squeeze all the liquid out of the spinach and place into a large bowl.
Saute the onion in one tablespoon of butter and add to the spinach mixture.
Add the cheeses and the spices to the mixture and mix well.
Melt the remaining... - 46.4286
Spinach Lasagna does make a lot. One nice thing about this Spinach Lasagna is that you can make it any time you want. You will be grateful I shared this with you! - 42.0351
Lasagna Spinach Casserole
Brown the onion, garlic and ground beef in 1 tablespoon salad oil in a skillet and season with 1 teaspoon salt.
Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and mushrooms in a saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Cook the lasagna according to package... - 43.4265
Three Cheese Spinach Lasagne
Bring a pan of salted water to boil and cook noodles in it till tender; drain.
Prepare spaghetti-sauce mix according to package directions, using the tomato paste and spinach puree.
Combine egg, cottage cheese, and salt; mix well.
In greased 10x6x1 1/2-inch... - 37.7851
Cheesy Spinach Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 375° .
2) Take a skillet and brown ground beef in it, stirring to crumple the meat.
3) Stir in onion, mushrooms, oregano, basil, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to this and cook until vegetables are soft.
4) Pour in... - 46.4371
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large kettle, add in the ground beef and Italian sausages. Brown well. Remove the meat using a slotted spoon and set aside.
3) Retain 3 tablespoons of fat in the kettle while discarding the rest.... - 43.8966
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Cook spinach and lasagna noodles separately according to the package directions.
Drain and set aside.
For the sauce, chop onion and green pepper.
Spray a cold large saucepan with nonstick spray coating; heat over medium heat.
Add onion, green pepper,... - 42.049
Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups
Place the spinach in a 9" pie plate.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Rotate the dish a half turn.
Microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Transfer the spinach to a sieve and drain well, pressing with the back of a spoon to remove all excess... - 40.3221
Healthy Spinach Lasagna
Are you looking for a healthy recipe that tastes delicious as well? Try making Healthy Spinach Lasagna! This dish is quick and easy to assemble and is a big hit with kids. So make the most of this dish. - 124.996
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.In a saucepan, saute the onion.
3. Add in the ground meat and saute.
4. Now add in garlic salt, pepper, mushrooms, oregano, tomato sauce, basil and parsley.
5.In a mixing bowl, mix together cottage... - 45.3897
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Thoroughly drain spinach, pressing out excess liquid.
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole micro-cook spinach, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 7 to 9 minutes or till done, stirring once.
Crumble beef into a... - 43.5359
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take thawed frozen spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from it.
3) Mix together the spinach with cottage cheese, egg whites and Italian seasoning blend.
4) In a medium... - 50.5782
1) Cook lasagna noodles to desired degree of doneness as per package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together milk, flour and salt in it. Cook... - 47.6699
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Place 3 noodles over sauce; spoon one-third of spinach mixture over noodles.
Top with one-third of remaining spaghetti... - 38.7843
Spinach Lasagna is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. Try this Spinach Lasagna dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 48.9765
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain noodles from water.
4) To prepare tomato mushroom sauce, in a large frying pan... - 44.6593
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 49.4316
Spinach And Ham Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles in lightly salted boiling water for 10 to 12 minutes or till al dente.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Meanwhile, cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
For sauce, in a medium saucepan... - 39.4205
Mediterranean Spinach Lasagna
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms, carrot, and onion; saute 5 minutes.
Remove vegetable mixture from... - 44.6083
Cook turkey in skillet over medium heat until brown, drain well on paper towels.
Combine turkey, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, and seasonings in a large saucepan, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf from... - 43.4296
Italian Lasagna Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) As per the instructions on the package, cook the lasagna, drain it and cool slightly.
3) In a large bowl, combine together the spinach, cottage cheese, 2 cups of mazzarella cheese, 1 cup... - 44.4284
Baked Spinach Lasagna
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the mushrooms, garlic and all but 2 tablespoons of the onion in a large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium heat, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables soften.
3.... - 39.003
Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water, drain and separate.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add parsley, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Set aside.
In a small... - 38.7797
Four Cheese Vegetable Lasagna
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist, and set aside.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli and next 4 ingredients; saute 7 minutes.
Place flour in a medium... - 45.758
Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna
If you haven't tried seafood lasagna yet, this is where you should start. This Creamy Cheese Seafood Lasagna is full of amazing flavors and creamy texture. This delicious make ahead that is a sure crowd pleaser. Watch this video and give it a try! - 117.95
In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, spinach, carrots, Egg Beaters, onion and Italian seasoning; set aside.
Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in bottom of greased 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking dish.
Top with 3 noodles and 1/3 each spinach mixture and remaining... - 41.0854
Cheese Lover's Lasagna
1 Butter a 12" x 7" baking dish; set aside.
2 In a medium bowl, beat the egg.
3 Stir in 2 tablespoons flour, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese.
4 Fold carrot, celery, pimento, green onions and spinach into cottage-cheese filling; set... - 46.4815
Pour 2 quarts hottest tap water into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Add lasagne and let stand until pliable (about 5 minutes).
Meanwhile, squeeze as much liquid as possible from spinach.
In a bowl, mix spinach, garlic, herb seasoning, 1/2 cup of the pasta sauce,... - 39.7844
1. Cook spinach, drain off all excess water. Stir in cheeses. Set aside.
2. Cook lasagna noodles.
3. Spread spinach mixture evenly along the entire length of each noodle. Roll up noodle and place on its side in a nonstick 8 x 8 casserole. Do not let noodles... - 29.5053
Speedy Spinach Lasagne
Empty spaghetti sauce mix into saucepan; add tomato paste, tomato sauce and water.
Heat, stirring, until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in a large bowl and add Ricotta or cottage cheese, spinach, salt and Va cup Parmesan cheese.
Lightly grease... - 44.3923
Florentine Vegetarian Lasagna
1 Grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Set aside.
2 Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
3 Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan cook mushrooms, carrot, and onion in hot oil until tender. Stir in tomato sauce, tomato... - 35.1684
Italian Veg Lasagna Roll Ups
Lasagna roll ups are cooked lasagna noodles rolled up with a cheese and vegetable mixture and baked in a sauce. If Cream Cheese is not available it could be replaced with Ricotta Cheese. This dish uses three different types of cheeses- cottage, parmesan and... - 118.104
In 12x8x2-in glass dish place unwrapped frozen blocks of spinach.
Microwave at Low (3) for 12 to 14 Minutes, breaking apart after 10 minutes until thawed.
In small bowl mix together tomato sauce, tomato paste, mushrooms, onion, oregano, basil, salt and... - 43.8843
In 2 quart casserole, combine onion, carrots and mushrooms.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 8 minutes until vegetables are tender.
Drain and set aside.
In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, parmesan cheese and oregano.
In 2-quart oblong glass baking... - 44.2211
Cook in boiling water with 1 tbsp. oil, until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain, rinse, and set aside.
Grate and set aside.
Steam until tender and set aside.
Heat in skillet.
Add and cook until onion is soft.
Add, cover, and steam until soft.
Cook... - 43.5612
Vegetarian Lasagna With Tofu
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In medium saucepan, combine tomato sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and basil. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; remove from heat.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients... - 39.2702
In a large pan, cook onion and garlic in oil.
Add prepared pasta sauce.
Simmer 15 minutes.
In bowl, mix ricotta, spinach, and 1 cup mozzarella, all the Parmesan, and eggs.
In 15x9-inch baking dish (or smaller dishes as needed), layer 2 cups sauce, half the... - 43.9088
In large fry pan, brown ground beef and onion; drain.
Add water, tomato sauce and paste, mushrooms, garlic, basil, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, oregano and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; simmer 1 hour over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Cook lasagna noodles as... - 40.0259
Italian Ham Lasagna
Italian Ham Lasagna has a fine taste. Italian Ham Lasagna gets its taste from noodles mixed with cornstarch and ham. Italian Ham Lasagna is cherished by many ham eaters around the world. - 44.991
Meaty Lasagna Bake
1. Cook noodles from packages of lasagna dinner, following label directions; drain.
2. Cook spinach, following label directions; drain.
3. Shape ground beef or meat-loaf mixture into a patty in a frying pan; brown for 5 minutes on each side then break up into... - 32.6495
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray a 9-x-13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, combine onion, mushrooms, garlic and ground turkey.
Saute until turkey is no longer pink.
Cover pan and continue to cook until... - 43.4707
Herbed Vegetable Lasagna
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; saute until tender.
Add tomato and next 9 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add spinach; simmer 5... - 46.8945
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna for about 8 minutes until they become tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) Steam the zucchini slices for 2 minutes or until they become soft. Keep aside.
4) In a pan, heat oil and saute onions... - 47.0669
Brown onion in oil and add meat and garlic.
Drain excess rat, and simmer for 1 hour, until thick.
Cook noodles according to directions, drain and dry.
Spread half of meat sauce in a 9x13 pan, cover with half the noodles.
Add spinach mixture; 1 egg beaten with... - 46.2817
Speedy Party Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2) Cook noodles according to package direction and drain.
3) Cook spinach and drain.
4) Shape ground beef into patty and brown in oil.
5) Stir in sauce from lasagna dinner.
6) Blend egg with cottage cheese,... - 42.0451
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, carrots and mushrooms; cover.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 to 4 minutes until tender; drain and set aside.
In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, egg, Parmesan cheese and oregano; set aside.
In 2-quart oblong glass... - 37.834
Saute onion, carrots and mushrooms in oil over medium-high heat until tender.
Drain and set aside.
In small mixing bowl, combine cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese and oregano.
In 2-quart oblong glass baking dish, layer half of spaghetti sauce, 3 lasagna... - 36.6361
Cook lasagna noodles in boiling salted water until tender.
Rinse in cold water and drain on towels.
Saute onion and green pepper in hot margarine until tender.
Stir in flour, then add milk and cook until thick.
Drain juice from the salmon into the... - 41.4389
Chefs Style Lasagna
Stir-fry beef and onions in hot oil until lightly browned.
Drain off fat and add next 6 ingredients.
Stir well and cover.
Cook slowly for 30 minutes.
Uncover and simmer until thickened.
Taste and season with hot chili peppers and more salt if necessary.
Cook... - 40.6437
Vegetable Italian Lasagna
In a medium covered skillet cook sliced carrots, chopped onion, and minced garlic in hot olive or cooking oil till onion is tender but not brown.
Stir in meatless spaghetti sauce, water, oregano, salt, and basil.
Simmer, covered, about 15 minutes or till... - 49.3239
In a medium-size frying pan lightly brown onion and garlic in 1 tablespoon of the oil; add ground chuck, and break apart; cook until brown.
Blend in mushrooms (including mushroom liquid), tomato sauce, tomato paste, 1 teaspoon of the salt, oregano, and water;... - 42.7164
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, cook spinach with water that clings, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes, stirring once.
Drain and set aside.
In same casserole, cook mushrooms, carrot, onion, and oil, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in... - 46.278
Layered Vegetable Lasagna
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine spinach, cottage cheese, and egg substitute in a medium bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and... - 47.3709
Tofu Ricotta Lasagna
Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
Drain carefully and set aside in a single layer on paper towels.
Squeeze spinach as dry as possible; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, crumble tofu and blend it with ricotta cheese until smooth... - 45.6602
I submitted this to a wonderful women's sight where I'm a food contributor and had to share it here! A creamy masterpiece of taste perfect for holiday entertaining - 0
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. Using cooking spray, grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine ricotta cheese and spinach. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Line bottom of baking pan with 1/3 quantity... - 40.9249
Mary's Not So Heavy Lasagna
1. In a skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper, mushrooms, carrots, onion, garlic and celery.
3. Add seasonings,tomatoes and tomato puree. Simmer for 60 minutes.
4. In another cooking pot boil water. Cook the lasagna noodles for 5 minutes.
5.... - 47.2271
Vegetable Lasagna With Mushroom Sauce
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin sides up, on a baking sheet, and flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 43.4236
Sausage And Broccoli Lasagne
In skillet cook meat and onion till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, mushrooms, sugar, oregano, marjoram, garlic, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Boil gently, uncovered, 10 minutes or till thickened; stir occasionally.
Cook broccoli or spinach... - 42.7935
Cook lasagne according to package directions for about 10 minutes; drain.
(Separate lasagne and lay out flat on wax paper or aluminum foil to keep the pieces from sticking together as they cool.) Cook beef, onion and garlic in oil until meat is browned.
Stir... - 46.416
Classic Italian Lasagne
Saute* onion, mushroom, and zucchini in butter until mushrooms begin to lose juices.
Add garlic, mint, rosemary, oregano, salt, and pepper; continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
Stir in tomato sauce and simmer, stirring regularly, until sauce is... - 49.1001
Classic Italian Tortellini
1. Roll out Fettucini Alfredo dough, one-quarter at a time, on a pastry board lightly sprinkled with cornstarch, until thin enough to read the cover of a book through the dough.
2. Cut out dough with a 3-inch round cutter. (You will get about 96 rounds.)
3.... - 37.1685
Spinach Roll Ups
1 Following the package directions, cook and drain the noodles.
2 Steam the spinach until it is limp.
3 Add the cheese, cottage cheese and nutmeg.
4 Spread the spinach filling on the noodles, roll up.
5 Arrange on the edge of a greased... - 44.1743
Green & Red Lasagne
Prepare Tomato-Mushroom Sauce.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size bowl, beat egg and egg white to blend; then stir in spinach, cottage and Romano cheeses, pepper, and nutmeg.
Spread a fourth of the sauce in a 9- by 13-inch casserole; top with a third of the uncooked... - 41.3563