- » Spinach Lasagna
Spinach Lasagna Recipes
Spinach lasagna is a baked dish of Italian origin which uses spinach as one of its primary ingredients apart from pasta and cheese. The dish is baked in alternate layers and served warm as small square shaped slices. ... More »
Cook Along Turkey And Spinach Lasagne
If you are looking for ways to spark up lasagne, then this dish might as well turn out to be the perfect excuse. Paul here shares a unique recipe using turkey and spinach to prepare a lip-smacking dish, good enough to jazz up your most boring meals into a... - 125.994
Homemade Eggplant And Spinach Lasagna
Are you fond of Italian cuisine? Treat yourself to this delicious and healthy, meatless Homemade Eggplant and Spinach Lasagna recipe. The recipe never fails to impress as a main dish when entertaining non-meat eaters. Try making this Italian delicacy in your... - 115.509
Healthy Sausage Mushroom And Spinach Lasagna
It’s very hard to believe that you can have a healthy lasagna with sausage in it! This cheesy lasagna is Italian done right! Full of lean chicken sausage, whole-wheat noodles, mushrooms, spinach and low-fat ricotta, this is going to be a hit at the dinner... - 101.47
Spinach Lasagna(e) With Homemade Ragu
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a pan add in the beef and pork, break with spoon and cook for few minutes.
3. Add in celery, onion, and carrot. Stir in and cover the pan, cook for few minutes.
4. Season with salt and pepper... - 99.7973
Spinach Lasagna With Steamed Veggies
Today, we are going to make Spinach Lasagna with Steamed Veggies using brown rice pasta and vegan cheeses. This is a vegan version of the popular Italian dish Lasagna using soy tofu, soy parmesan cheese and soy mozzarella cheese. Watch this video to see how... - 50.3994
Spinach Lasagna is an amazingly delicious main course meal recipe. Try this Spinach Lasagna dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 49.1864
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take thawed frozen spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from it.
3) Mix together the spinach with cottage cheese, egg whites and Italian seasoning blend.
4) In a medium... - 49.1184
Lasagne With Aubergine And Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree C, 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. Place the spinach into a large pan,
4. Sauté on high flame until wilted.
5. Drain and chop.
6. Place in a bowl and season with... - 47.8657
Mushroom And Spinach Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Remove the excess moisture from spinach and process in a blender or food processor with 1 egg, until pureed.
3) In a large bowl, mix the flours and seasonings together, make a depression, crack... - 47.6877
Remove and discard tough spinach stems.
Place spinach, with water that clings to leaves, in a large deep pan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until wilted (2 to 4 minutes).
Drain well and let cool.
Chop spinach coarsely, squeezing out excess... - 47.1922
Press spinach between layers of paper towels, squeezing until barely moist.
Saute onion in 3 tablespoons margarine in a skillet over medium heat until tender.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Stir in spinach, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Remove... - 46.9179
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
This Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe is my favorite. My friends really enjoy the dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, they ask me to cook this delicious Spinach Mushroom Lasagna. You should try this Spinach Mushroom Lasagna recipe. - 46.8922
If you are using lasagne that requires precooking, lower the sheets of pasta into boiling salted water, to which 1 teaspoon of the oil should be added.
This helps to prevent the sheets sticking together.
Put them into the water one by one, rather than all at... - 46.7255
1) Cook lasagna noodles to desired degree of doneness as per package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Set aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a medium saucepan and combine together milk, flour and salt in it. Cook... - 46.2083
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.In a saucepan, saute the onion.
3. Add in the ground meat and saute.
4. Now add in garlic salt, pepper, mushrooms, oregano, tomato sauce, basil and parsley.
5.In a mixing bowl, mix together cottage... - 45.6223
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, black pepper, and nutmeg.
Place a large no-stick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Crumble the beef into the skillet.
Cook,... - 45.6187
Spinach And Cheese Lasagna
Cook the lasagna according to package directions.
After draining, lay the pieces out in a single layer on foil or plastic wrap.
Cook the spinach according to the package directions, adding the crushed garlic to the cooking water.
Drain well; discard the... - 45.3839
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain noodles from water.
4) To prepare tomato mushroom sauce, in a large frying pan... - 44.8788
Speedy Spinach Lasagne
Empty spaghetti sauce mix into saucepan; add tomato paste, tomato sauce and water.
Heat, stirring, until well blended.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in a large bowl and add Ricotta or cottage cheese, spinach, salt and Va cup Parmesan cheese.
Lightly grease... - 44.5925
Boil a small amount of water and add spinach.
Cover and cook until done.
Place spinach in electric blender and add garlic, parsley, basil and oregano.
Process carefully until mixed but not a liquid.
In a bowl, combine wheat germ, tomato sauce and... - 44.5812
To make the filling, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the turkey and onion and cook over moderate heat for about 8 minutes until the meat loses its pink color.
Add the garlic and continue to cook for about 2 minutes until the meat is cooked through and... - 44.1885
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large kettle, add in the ground beef and Italian sausages. Brown well. Remove the meat using a slotted spoon and set aside.
3) Retain 3 tablespoons of fat in the kettle while discarding the rest.... - 44.127
Lasagna Spinach Casserole
Brown the onion, garlic and ground beef in 1 tablespoon salad oil in a skillet and season with 1 teaspoon salt.
Combine the tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano and mushrooms in a saucepan and simmer for 15 minutes.
Cook the lasagna according to package... - 43.6397
Spinach Lasagna does make a lot. One nice thing about this Spinach Lasagna is that you can make it any time you want. You will be grateful I shared this with you! - 42.2307
Spinach And Sausage Lasagna
LASAGNA LOWDOWN Cook noodles, a few at a time, in large pot of boiling salted water until almost tender, 2 minutes for fresh and 6 to 8 minutes for dried.
Refresh in cold water and arrange in single layer on wet tea towel until ready to use.
Assemble dish... - 41.7933
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large pot, cook the lasagne as per the package directions.
3) In a pan, allow the spaghetti sauce to boil, turn off the heat and keep aside.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg whites until frothy.
5) Then... - 41.3864
Roast Pumpkin & Spinach Lasagne
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Halve the pumpkin or squash, peel, deseed, then slice into 1cm slices. Toss with the oil in a roasting tin, season, then roast until tender and slightly charred at the edges. This can take up to 40 mins.
2. Meanwhile, make... - 40.9651
Lasagne With Spinach
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium heat; cook, stirring, until browned (5 to 8 minutes).
Spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in marinara sauce, water, wine, basil, and oregano.
Bring to a boil; boil gently, uncovered, stirring often, for 5... - 40.7797
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Heat oven to 375°.
Over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
Drain off drippings.
Season beef with salt; stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and pepper.
Simmer while preparing the cheese mixture.
Combine Ricotta cheese, well drained... - 40.6931
Ricotta And Spinach Lasagne
Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just wilted; drain.
Squeeze excess Liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Combine eggs, ricotta, parmesan and onions in large bowl; stir in spinach.
Spread half of the pasta sauce over base of oiled shallow baking dish;... - 40.6072
Spinach And Hazelnut Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Wash the spinach and place in a pan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cook the spinach on a fairly high heat for 2 minutes until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the stock in a large pan... - 40.5575
Baked Spinach Lasagna
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, combine the mushrooms, garlic and all but 2 tablespoons of the onion in a large nonstick skillet; cover and cook over medium heat, stirring often, about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables soften.
3.... - 39.2369
Tricolour Chicken And Spinach Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. To make the tomato sauce, place the tomatoes in a pan and stir in the onion, garlic, wine, tomato puree (paste) and oregano. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes until thick. Season.
2. Again and spread... - 39.0637
Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Place 3 noodles over sauce; spoon one-third of spinach mixture over noodles.
Top with one-third of remaining spaghetti... - 39.0044
Cook lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Rinse under cold water, drain and separate.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add parsley, basil, oregano, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Set aside.
In a small... - 38.9973
Spinach Mushroom Lasagne
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan, cook the spinach in just the water clinging to its leaves, covered, over moderately high heat, stirring once or twice, until wilted but still bright green, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and let cool to room temperature. Squeeze... - 38.1361
Preheat oven to 375°.
Mix together ricotta cheese, spinach, parmesan cheese and egg until well blended.
Layer 1 cup sauce, three noodles, 1 cup ricotta cheese mixture and three mozzarella cheese slices in 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
Repeat layers twice.
Cover... - 37.9975
Lasagne With Spinach
Put the lasagne sheets in a deep oblong dish and cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook on full power for 10 minutes. Allow to stand, covered, while you make the sauces.
Wash the spinach and discard any tough... - 37.5669
1. Defrost spinach in microwave. Drain well. Press several paper towels onto spinach to soak up a bit more liquid.
2. Beat eggs well. Add ricotta cheese, ground cloves, Mrs. Dash and spinach. Hand mix well.
3. Lightly grease a 8x8 non metallic baking dish... - 37.2714
Non Fat Ricotta Spinach Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl, combine spinach, ri-cotta, egg, parsley, and garlic powder.
3. Spread 1 cup tomato sauce in 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, overlapping if necessary. (Be careful that noodles do not touch... - 34.8831
Green Lasagne With Spinach And Ricotta
1. Cook lasagne noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring several times in the beginning to prevent noodles from sticking to each other, until tender but still firm, 12 to 15 minutes. Drain in a colander and cool under cold running water; drain... - 33.4708
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly oil a 13" x 9" x 3" baking dish. While the Marinara Sauce is cooking, bring a stockpot of unsalted water to a boil, add the noodles, and cook for 10 minutes or until almost tender. Drain, rinse, and dram again.
2.... - 28.7231
Spinach Lasagna Recipes By Category