- » Spinach Herb Soup
Spinach Herb Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach herb soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach herb soup recipes.
Spinach Herb Soup
Melt butter in a large saucepan; add green onions and tops, parsley, chives, watercress, lettuce, spinach, salt, pepper, and tarragon; cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
Pour in consomme and continue cooking 15 minutes.
Before serving, stir in cream and bring... - 32.8502
You May Also Like!
Herbed Spinach Soup
In slow-cooking pot, combine onions, parsley, lettuce, spinach, butter, salt, pepper, tarragon, and consomme.
Cover and cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
Pour into blender (part of the mixture at a time).
Blend until vegetables are finely chopped.
Turn slow-cooking... - 46.3767
Herbed Spinach Soup
1) In a slow cooker, add the onions, parsley, lettuce, spinach, margarine or butter, salt, pepper, tarragon and broth; cook covered on
2) Finely chop the vegetables in batches into a blender or a food processor, pour the blended mixture into the slow... - 37.7052
Cream Of Spinach Soup
Cut root ends off fresh spinach and wash well. Or partially thaw frozen spinach.
Melt butter in a large pan, add the spinach, cover, and steam over high heat for 5 minutes or until spinach is limp.
Turn into an electric blender with 1 cup of the half-and-half... - 35.6514
Cream Of Spinach And Basil Soup
1. In a large saucepan cook green onions in margarine or butter till tender. Add broth; bring to boiling. Add spinach, the 1 cup basil, and pepper. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
2. Transfer... - 32.6347
Spinach Soup With Broccolini
1. Wash and clean the spinach, cut the broccolini and separate the stems from the florets, set aside.
2. In a large soup pot sauté onions in olive oil until they are translucent.
3. Add leeks and sprinkle sea salt and pepper, sauté for... - 133.182
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 48.8235
Cover salt pork with water and cook until tender.
Drain, then chop into small cubes.
While meat cooks, trim and wash greens and break cabbage into pieces.
Place all greens in a large kettle, add enough water to cover, and cook until very tender.
Drain... - 44.0128
Mushroom And Spinach Soup
1. Chop mushrooms coarsely, keeping 2 tbsp for garnishing.
2. Chop onions and liquidize along with mushrooms, herbs and salt. Add to melted butter along with a little milk.
3. Chop spinach with a stainless steel knife, blanch in boiling water along with a... - 38.3988
Tuscan Bean Soup With Spinach
1. Rinse beans. In a 4 1/2- or 5-quart Dutch oven, combine beans and 6 cups water. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand for 1 hour. Or place beans in water in Dutch oven. Cover and let soak in... - 35.7539
Green Herb Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt.
2) Add leek, spinach, lettuce and sorrel, sauté together in melted butter.
3) Cover the pan with a lid and reduce heat to low. Let it simmer for some time to soften the vegetables.
4) Pour in boiling water to the... - 49.9465