- » Spinach Garnish
Spinach Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach garnish recipes.
1) Rinse the spinach well.
2) In a large pot, allow the water to boil, add the salt, and blanch the spinach, rinse under cold water.
3) Squeeze out the water thoroughly, trim off the ends and cut into 1- 1/2 inch.
4) In a shallow bowl, place the... - 32.5944
Spinach With Japanese Sesame Dressing
1. Put the washed spinach into a large bowl or saucepan, pour boiling water over the leaves and blanch for 1 minute. Drain immediately and refresh under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain well, then chop roughly.
2. Put the sesame seeds and caster... - 31.7651
You May Also Like!
Spinach Salad With Pine Nut Dressing
Spread pine nuts in a single layer in a shallow pan.
Toast in a 350° oven, stirring occasionally, until golden (5 to 8 minutes).
Let cool, then blend with oil, vinegar, nutmeg, lemon peel, tarragon, and salt.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for at... - 33.0898
Garnished Soft Boiled Eggs
– Place eggs in a small saucepan filled with cold water. After water begins to boil, cook over high heat for 6 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and cool eggs in cold running water. Let stand 1 minute.
– Cut off narrow tip of boiled egg and season... - 23.4297
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Slice off tops from tomatoes.
With a spoon, scoop out pulp, reserving around 1/4 cup (60 mL) pulp.
Mix reserved pulp with remaining ingredients.
Stuff tomatoes with mixture.
Cook in oven 20 minutes or so. - 31.4138
Spinach And Sour Cream Omelet
1. Trim off the tough stems from the spinach and discard. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly in several changes of cold water until free from sand. Drain. Place the moist spinach in a saucepan, sprinkle with salt and cover tightly. Cook over moderate heat,... - 26.0852
Satin Pea Soup
In a large saucepan, simmer together the peas, leeks, spinach, lettuce, chicken broth, chervil, and pepper.
Simmer with the lid on for 20 minutes.
Pour the mixture into a food processor and process until smooth.
Pour the soup through a sieve back into the... - 34.4399
Peter Rabbit Salad
1. Divide cream cheese into 3 parts. With hands, shape each part to resemble a carrot 3 inches long.
2. Roll "carrots" in grated carrot, coating completely. Insert a parsley sprig in top of each.
3. Serve on spinach leaves; garnish with pineapple tidbits.... - 26.2398
Separate the frozen prawns or dry the fresh prawns.
To make the batter sift the flour, add the egg and milk gradually, giving a smooth thick batter.
Dip each prawn in the batter and lower into really hot fat.
Cook fairly quickly until golden... - 37.593
Walnut Chicken Salad
In medium bowl, combine chicken salad, chopped walnuts, mustard and tarragon; mix well.
Cut each cantaloupe quarter lengthwise into 4 slices.
Arrange 4 slices on each of 4 spinach-lined plates.
Spoon 1/2 cup chicken mixture onto each plate next to cantaloupe... - 36.7514
Raw Baby Spinach With Miso Dressing
Nothing can beat the freshness of tender and crisp baby spinach. A simple flavorful dressing here can transform this into a great tasting dish. Watch this interesting video and make your own delightful baby spinach recipe within no time. Surely it is... - 108.275