- » Spinach Garlic Omelet
Spinach Garlic Omelet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spinach garlic omelet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spinach garlic omelet recipes.
Finely chop fresh spinach.
In saucepan melt 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine.
Add onion, garlic, and spinach.
Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, about 15 minutes or till liquid is evaporated from spinach.
Remove from heat; stir in cheese,... - 39.3404
Spicy Spinach Omelette
In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add onion and garlic; saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add spinach, pimiento, parsley, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the Lea & Perrins, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and basil; blend; set aside.
In a bowl, combine eggs, cream, 1... - 42.4074
Delicious Spinach Frittata
Frittatas are an Italian dish and share a few similarity with Omelets. Watch this video to see how spinach frittata is made by using a variety of ingredients such as potato, spring onions, spices and egg. Just 20 minutes of cooking and the frittata is all... - 131.601
Oriental Beef Omelets
In skillet cook ground beef or ground pork till meat is browned; drain off fat.
Combine cold water, soy sauce, cornstarch, ginger, and garlic powder; stir into meat.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Stir in spinach leaves, bean sprouts, and bamboo... - 34.6115
Burrito And Chicken Florentine Omelet
1. In a pan melt butter and toast pepper onion and chicken sausage.
2. In another pan, melt butter and sauté garlic, onion and cooked potato dices.
3. Cut the toasted chicken sausage into pieces and add into the pan followed by... - 103.48
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper... - 97.2366
In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, nutmeg, oregano, salt and pepper; stir in Cheddar and cream cheese.
In small skillet, heat oil over medium high heat; onion, diced red pepper (if using) and garlic for 3 minutes or until softened.
Stir into egg... - 37.2553
Parmesan Spinach Omelette
In a small saucepan over medium heat combine spinach, broth, garlic and pepper; cover.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Cook for 1 minute or until cheese melts, stirring constantly.
In a bowl combine Egg Beaters and water; beat lightly.
Spray a... - 38.2163
Swiss Chard And Spinach Omelette
1) In a skillet, saute the chard and spinach in 4 tablespoons olive oil, until the oil is fully absorbed.
2) Allow the mixture to slightly cool, then stir into the eggs alongwith the cheese, parsley, basil and garlic.
3) In an 8-inch omelet pan, heat... - 38.2176
Kimbap - Parboiling Spinach
If you are all set to make Kimbap, here is a video which shows how to prepare spinach for the rolls. Also watch the video Kimbap - Making Rolls to finish off the recipe. - 119.082
Spinach Mushroom Omelette Appetizers
Heat butter in a large, heavy skillet.
Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic and saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Lightly beat the eggs with the salt and other seasonings.
Add the spinach and sauteed mushroom mixture, combining thoroughly.
Heat oil in a... - 40.6212
Kimbap - Making Rolls
Assembling all the ingredients of kimbap and putting them together is an art and you can master it too. Just watch the video here and learn how to do that!!! - 114.76
Kimbap - Preparing Rice
If you are fond of Korean foods, then kimbap is a must try for you. Watch this video here to know how you can make this rice dish easily at home and savour it with your friends and relatives. Please watch the video Kimbap - Parboiling Spinach to continue. - 108.091
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves in lukewarm water.
Drain and set aside.
Saute red pepper and garlic in 1 tablespoon butter and oil in a Dutch oven, remove red pepper and garlic, reserving drippings in pan.
Add spinach, nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and... - 38.9136
Japchae - Korean Stir-fried Noodles
1. Thinly slice the beef.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, mirin and garlic. Stir together.
3. Marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
4. In a smaller bowl, crack the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and whisk it.
5. In a... - 103.135
Curried Fried Rice
Prepare all of the ingredients and have them within easy reach before beginning to stir-fry.
In a large skillet or a wok, heat the oil, add the beaten eggs, and cook on moderately high heat.
When the edges of the eggs begin to set, lift them with a spatula... - 45.7443
Baked Vegetable Omelette
Baked Vegetable Omelet is an all time breakfast delicacy. If you are a true egg lover, this dish is a must try for you. The varied flavors of different vegetables make the Baked Vegetable Omelet totally irresistible. This is something you should not miss out... - 46.0056
Basic Recipe For Cooking Chick-peas
Wash chick-peas, sort over to eliminate any stones and bits of shell, and soak overnight before using.
Put in casserole with salt, soda, sliced onion, and peeled garlic clove.
Cover with tepid water 4 fingers higher than the level of the chickpeas.
Cook... - 32.5029
1. Wash the rice well.
2. In a sauce pan, place it with knuckle deep water when you lay your palms on the rice.
3. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer it covered on medium heat for 10 minutes.
4. Add the sesame oil, salt, sugar... - 101.04